Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Obama 2012?

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2012, 07:47 PM #1 of 48
Quote:
Ron Paul has some good ideas
Ron Paul believes in personal freedom to the point where the FDA is abolished (because people should be free to choose what to ingest) but also believes that abortion should be outlawed.

Ron Paul built an entire mystique around being against government corruption (in that he believes all government is corruption). He also is pretty dang corrupt, giving campaign money to family and double-billing for travel expenses.

Also he is a big fat racist.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2012, 10:35 PM #2 of 48
I mean I don't know how many good ides you can get from a guy who thinks that taxation is an intolerable intrusion upon personal freedom, while an occupied uterus is no longer under the ownership of the woman (and thus she has no freedom to act upon it).

Or a racist. I don't know how many good ideas these days can come from a guy who straight-up runs with white supremacists.

I mean I see what you're saying; I too don't want to go to war against the world, and think pot shouldn't be as illegal as it is. I'm just saying, I would rather listen to the other guys saying these things.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Tags
ron paul r[3vo_|]ution

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Obama 2012?