Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 152 Voting/WEEK 153 Nominating

orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2008, 10:26 AM #1 of 36
Song of the Week - WEEK 152 Voting/WEEK 153 Nominating

Song of the Week. 150 Weeks and counting.
Week 152 Voting is closed.
Week 153 Nominating is open.

Results:
1). [19] GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
2). [18] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
3). [15] Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
4). [13] [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle
5). [12] STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
6). [11] MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva
7). [9] OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community - Memory Leak Suite
8). [5] BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family

Tracks:
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: www.ocremix.org - Memory Leak Suite

Notes:
If you are a member at more than one of the forums in which this event is being held, please nominate and vote in only ONE of the forums. You may, however, comment in the threads at any of the other forums.
~~~~~~~~~~
MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva was originally in OGG format. This file has been used to make a LAME MP3 version for greater compatibility. The original OGG version is uploaded to the Extras directory for those demanding original encoding quality.

Week 153 Nominating
The Nominations Queue can be found here.
The rules for nominating can be found here.

Here is the link to the corresponding thread in the other forum: Soundtrack Central

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by orion_mk3; Dec 2, 2008 at 01:55 PM.
Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Nov 20, 2008, 01:00 PM #2 of 36
Lol, you might want to change it to the following.
Week 152 Voting is pending.
Week 153 Nominating is open.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2008, 01:33 PM #3 of 36
Lol, you might want to change it to the following.
Yes, yes. Like you've never made a copypaste error

Additional Spam:
Well, I finally tracked down the missing songs and added them to the nominations directory myself, so we can get at least *temporary* links up and start the voting Thursday evening

Sorry for the delay, folks.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by orion_mk3; Nov 20, 2008 at 09:41 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Luphurix
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 5892

Level 2.00

Apr 2006

Old Nov 20, 2008, 10:06 PM #4 of 36
Hey I was wondering if somebody has an archive of each week with all the songs, as the main site only has the top 3 for each week. It would be nice to listen to some of the weeks that I missed. Thanks.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
ZiggyGo
Mountain Chocobo

Member 29067

Level 26.11

Mar 2008

Old Nov 21, 2008, 12:03 AM #5 of 36
I believe that once a week is finished, only the top 3 songs are saved on the main site. Some of the participants may keep a copy of other songs on their harddrive, but I don't think that there is any server that stores them all.

I wasn't thrilled with this week. There were only a few that stood out to me, so giving points was rather easy.

3 points: [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive <feel> - Old castle

I'm a sucker for piano and this one really surprised me. Great choice if you ask me and easily my favorite of the week.

2 points: GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-

I absolutely love H.'s arrangements and this one is no exception. Nice blend of synth, rock, and jazz elements. A bit funky too!

1 point: BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family

I'm not a big fan of Western music, but for some reason, I was really digging the chaotic feel of this one. It's suspenseful, energizing, and that soft violin section near the end is what really pushed it above "STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II" for the point.

Close: STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by ZiggyGo; Nov 21, 2008 at 12:48 AM.
Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Nov 21, 2008, 09:15 AM #6 of 36
(3 points) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
(1 point) STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
(1 point) Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
(1 point) MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva

Most amazing jew boots
isdapi
Forged in the Pain

Member 1534

Level 20.11

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2008, 10:36 AM Local time: Nov 21, 2008, 05:36 PM #7 of 36
NOMINATION
  • Artist: S.S.T.
  • Composer: NAV. (Kazuhiko Nagai)
  • Album: Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5-
  • Track Title: Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
  • Disc Number: 1
  • Track Number: 2
  • Catalog Number: PCCB-00059
  • Year: 1991
  • Source: PCCB-00059: Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - VGMdb

FELIPE NO
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2008, 12:49 PM #8 of 36
[-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle Interesting that it's taken this long for another track from our very fist battle winner to surface; it goes without saying that expectations are rather high. I shouldn't be surprised that the song is impressive; I'm a fan of piano tunes after all. Very nice.

Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan Considering a song from this series won the "percussion week" we had some time ago, I'm not surprised to find that the song is, well, percussive. It's also rather minimalistic, and the music doesn't resolve itself into a coherent form until the song is almost half over. But it does--as advertised--heavily feature a gamelan.

BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family BioShock featured a very dense, very modern score, especially for battle sequences, but that aspect was hardly represented in the official release. So here's a rip that presents the game's action music at its best: brash, chaotic, and percussive. At times it's almost like musique concrete, and I recognize it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea because of that, though there is a mournful, melodic stinger that's more traditional.

GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.- For some reason, a lot of these songs with names like "galaxy" and "outer space" wind up being easy funk instead of the action tracks I expect. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not in the target audience for this genre, though some of the synth figures are nice.

MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva PC Game Rip? This sounds more like it came from the Sega Genesis. It's got some charm and bounc eto it, even if it's not the most memorable.

STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II Neat little shmup(?) track with a definite flying sound to it. The Top Gun-style guitars are quite nice.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage I remember this one well from the Best Chiptune Contest. It was a favorite then--definitely in my Companion 16--and it's a favorite now. Great beat, a catchy melody, plenty of development, and charm to spare. Classic.

www dot ocremix dot org - Flashback Memory Leak Suite I was a bit apprehensive about this song's eligibility, but reading the description over at OCR made me a bit less so. It certainly has some nice moments, and is free of the preponderance of backbeats that occasionally mar fan mixes. However, the whole is a bit disjointed (as befits a suite, I suppose) and doesn't quite gel into a cohesive whole.

Interesting week.

The Point Spread
Fight for Family - 3 pts.
April O'Neil's Stage - 2 pts.
Oldcastle - 1 pt.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by orion_mk3; Nov 21, 2008 at 02:19 PM.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Nov 21, 2008, 01:19 PM Local time: Nov 22, 2008, 02:19 AM #9 of 36
Just a note, the title of the album is "[-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive" and the composer is feel.

orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2008, 02:18 PM #10 of 36
Just a note, the title of the album is "[-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive" and the composer is feel.
My fault; a bit of the tag from the nomination queue got left in.

You guys are really piling on the formatting errors this week! Well, if that's what it takes to keep me honest...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2008, 03:33 PM #11 of 36
I thought we weren't letting any OCRemix tracks in, and though I read the description and I guess it has enough leeway to be allowed in, I'm still a bit leery. But I won't pursue the matter further. Another strong week. Even the tracks that don't get points were competent.

(2 points) STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
(1 point) [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle
(1 point) Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
(1 point) www dot ocremix dot org - Flashback Memory Leak Suite

Liontamer
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Larry's Funky House of Lowe OC ReMix

Member 1322

Level 18.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 21, 2008, 04:41 PM #12 of 36
The hosted copy of the Flashback mix cut an entire 27 seconds off of my nom. Could y'all reupload it?

Though it sucks it was like this all week, I'm not mad at all, just using big letters to draw attention to it. :-)

I thought we weren't letting any OCRemix tracks in, and though I read the description and I guess it has enough leeway to be allowed in, I'm still a bit leery. But I won't pursue the matter further.
It's an OC ReMix by a pro game composer, hence the eligibility.

3 points: OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community - Flashback Memory Leak Suite
2 points: GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
1 point: [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive <feel> - Old castle
Close: Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
Close: BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family
Close: STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
Nope: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
Nope: MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva

Last edited by Liontamer; Nov 21, 2008 at 04:56 PM.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2008, 05:38 AM Local time: Nov 22, 2008, 03:38 AM #13 of 36
The hosted copy of the Flashback mix cut an entire 27 seconds off of my nom. Could y'all reupload it?
Um, well, I suppose.

Also, the original version of the MegaRace track was in Ogg Vorbis, so I moved that over to the extras folder. There's a link in the opening post if you want to grab that instead of the transcoded MP3 version.

Undertale (PC, 2015)
Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2008, 12:13 PM #14 of 36
Good week. The difference was marginal in my opinion, hence the following point spread. Sorry to the other 2 entrances.
1 Point - [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle
1 Point - Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
1 Point - BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family
1 Point - GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
1 Point - STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
1 Point - OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community - Memory Leak Suite

How ya doing, buddy?
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Nov 22, 2008, 05:11 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2008, 12:11 AM #15 of 36
2 points: Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
2 points: MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva
1 point: STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
1 point: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
Sorry: Memory Leak

Several fine tracks this week. Flashback Memory Leak Suite had many nice bits, but on the whole was not cohesive enough. I was amused with what I heard to be hints of Bomberman music in Fight for Family. =)

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Nov 22, 2008, 07:41 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2008, 10:41 AM #16 of 36
[-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle is the essence of pretty piano. The melody's nice, and the performance is great (I think; I don't know my piano stuff that well). Indeed, like the entirety of [-Aka-], this is a great piece of music. Not one of my favourites, but still nice.

Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan has been an absolute favourite of mine ever since I first heard it some 10 years ago. Not only is it imbued with unmatchable nostalgia, but the minimalistic melody and softness is executed exceptionally well and gets to me every time. This one's definitely getting some points!

BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family was just a massive *yaWn* for me. Nothing in this one stands out, and the melancholic violin at the end just seems so forced and uninspired. In summary: soz nomz!

GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.- didn't really impress me either, but this one was nice while it lasted. Definitely a fleeting track; I can't remember anything about it, though the jazzy, funky elements were pretty cool.

MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva had a few good melodies, and the overall bounciness was OK. Feels a bit empty on the whole, but the melodies are worth a revisit.

STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II: 60% generic, 40% cool. Unfortunate balance, but that's what I'm hearing. =/ Some of the melodies are depressingly mundane, whereas some of the developments are really engaging. Ultimately, I can't say I was impressed~!

I wasn't expecting Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage to be great, but it's awesome! Insanely fun vibe all the way through, peppered by catchy melodies and slick progressions. awsumz

OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community - Memory Leak Suite was, yeah, way too *rushedsuite* for me. I liked the sound of some of the parts, especially this minimalistic one, but on the whole it lacks memorability and unity.

hey listen to this section of my POINT---oh it's gone already, dw

2 points: Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
2 points: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
1 point: [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle
1 point: GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-

Average week. The TMNT track is one of the best discoveries I've had in a while though, so huge props to the nominator!

isdapi
Forged in the Pain

Member 1534

Level 20.11

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2008, 07:33 AM Local time: Nov 23, 2008, 02:33 PM #17 of 36
<<3 points>> OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community - Memory Leak Suite
<<1 point>> GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
<<1 point>> Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
<<1 point>> [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle

Rimo
Rise Above It

Member 186

Level 31.23

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2008, 10:05 AM #18 of 36
Excellent week!

[-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle
A good contemplative piano piece. Could have been something more, but it's decent for what it is.

Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
I love gamelan music and this particular example is well-executed. Serene and enchanting.

BioShock (Game Rip) - Fight for Family
Not a fan of this type of cue out of context; makes me feel distressed and uneasy. The violin section was more appreciable, although it was too short and simple.

GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
You can always count me in for anything funky! The fact "Beyond The Galaxy" is well-performed and diversified in structure also helps a lot to enjoy it.

MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva
AdLib trance! While it's not mind-blowing, I still like this track a good deal.

STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
Good tune from the classic Japanese VGM register! Sound quality is poor, but the piece is still enjoyable.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
Familiar with it since the BCC, it has become a favorite. Good FM synthesis sound, lively yet not sissy mood, and some cool melodies.

OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community - Memory Leak Suite
This nom feels a bit forced in, heh? But it sticks to the rules, so let it be. What it offers musically is interesting, yet not spectacular to my ears.

(2 points) Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
(2 points) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage
(1 point) GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-

Nomination:

Artist: Digital Droo (Andrew Tokuda)
Game: Neon Tango
Track Title: Strange New World
Year: 2008
Source: MySpace
Additional Information: A track from the Mac retro shmup game, which was available for download on the composer's MySpace.

Most amazing jew boots
Shanks
Syklis Green

Member 18575

Level 8.62

Jan 2007

Old Nov 23, 2008, 08:23 PM #19 of 36
(3 Points) GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
(1 Point) [-Aka-] Complete Edition Original Soundtrack - Primitive - Old castle
(1 Point) MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva
(1 Point) STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II

Elorin
Arcani

Member 1218

Level 30.33

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2008, 08:58 PM Local time: Nov 24, 2008, 09:58 AM #20 of 36
Quick votes. Actually, "Gamelan" doesn't really sound like a typical Balinese gamelan tune. :P There are hints but it seems more inspired.

(2 points) Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan

(2 points) MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva

(2 points) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters (Genesis Game Rip) - April O'Neil's Stage

Special mention to [-Aka-] and Memory Leak Suite.

I think therefore I am... I think.
Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2008, 11:53 PM #21 of 36
Quick before-the-deadline nom!

Album: SimCity Societies
Artist: Trevor Morris
Track Title: Authoritarian 02
Track #: N/A
Source: VGMDB, Rimo's rip
Comments: Not sure this is the best track from this game, but it's one I had in my queue and I need a nom, so it'll have to do.

Also, I apologize for not voting the past few weeks. I'll do better once the semester ends, I promise.

Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2008, 11:59 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2008, 09:59 PM #22 of 36
Never got around to making the thread at STC, due to the late start.

3 points: GALAXY FORCE II & Thunder Blade ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK - Beyond The Galaxy -[H.] Arrange Ver.-
2 points: STORM! - SHOOTING GAME SOUND OMNIBUS Vol.2 - SOUND 02 ~ ZERO GUNNER II
1 point: MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva

Beyond The Galaxy is great, but 90% of that is because the original tune is so fantastic and it would take a really impressive effort to ruin it. I was actually planning on nominating the original in my shmup batch, so Shanks.

April O'Neil's Stage is a good tune that was close to getting a point, but the Zero Gunner II track was way too fierce to give up a point for it.

Most amazing jew boots
Undertale (PC, 2015)

Last edited by THE POWER OF WATER; Nov 24, 2008 at 12:06 AM.
Darkcomet72
NO ESCAPE

Member 1216

Level 44.27

Mar 2006

Old Nov 24, 2008, 01:35 AM #23 of 36
Hey guys did ya miss me

3 points: SOUND 02
2 point: April O'Neil's Stage
1 point: Beyond the Galaxy Arrange
Just missed: Memory Leak Suite, Maeva

Crazy week this one is. Gamelan could've done without the "melody" at 1:20, and the string section at the end of Fight For Family was so trite, but other than that, above average week.

FELIPE NO
Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Nov 24, 2008, 08:29 AM #24 of 36
...When will this end?

Someone give me more points... ;_;

TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Nov 24, 2008, 10:11 AM #25 of 36
Hm, is this going to be extended because of the shortened week, or is also just late on closing? Extending it through next weekend might be a good idea with a holiday coming up, at least for those in the US. Either way, I'm going to try and vote soon since I haven't yet.

And here are votes:

3 points - Age Of Empires Compilation Soundtrack - Gamelan
2 points - MegaRace (PC Game Rip) - Maeva
1 point - www.ocremix.org - Memory Leak Suite

Last edited by TheKnightOfNee; Nov 24, 2008 at 12:20 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 152 Voting/WEEK 153 Nominating