Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

A little help cleaning a drawing

Kilroy
Mountain Chocobo

Member 1023

Level 27.04

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 02:23 PM Local time: Feb 19, 2008, 09:23 PM #1 of 3
A little help cleaning a drawing

Hi lads. (and laddies)

I've begun drawing some stuff and scanning it. I want to colour it, but sadly it isn't as easy as firing up Photoshop, picking the paint bucket and clicking the image.
Why? I think it's called artefacts, and there's stuff like it on the picture. Can one of you tell me how I can clean it in an easy and efficiant way?
Here's a link to the picture, if you need to see it and perhaps do some experiments.
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Moon
River Chocobo

Member 34

Level 23.53

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 08:41 PM #2 of 3
Minoko
夢唄

Member 1108

Level 18.07

Mar 2006

Old Feb 20, 2008, 10:33 AM Local time: Feb 20, 2008, 11:33 PM #3 of 3
Actually Mr. Magi commented on my art before...said it had too much mess on it. I searched a bit and found out that most artists try to draw with the smallest amount of line possible.

Another way (something from a magazine called Masters of Color) is to re-trace your drawing using a glass panel with a light under (somthing called a light box...the book also suggested windows) or....shading the back of the paper then trace the front again with a paper at the back.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

from the makers of Death Note!! Bakuman.
Am happy..because AgitoXIII and Parasite Eve 3 is a comin to the PSP!!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > A little help cleaning a drawing