Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] What are you currently REPLAYING (prefix RE)?

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 12:33 AM #1 of 72
What are you currently REPLAYING (prefix RE)?

As the title suggest. Just shadowing the other thread on this similar topic.

As for me, I am replaying Valkyrie Profile hopefully and I've already started Metal Gear Solid and the Shadow of Collosus although I will be done with those soon. I am also going to enjoy replaying Final Fantasy VII again...for the 5th time...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 12:54 AM Local time: Jun 28, 2006, 10:54 PM #2 of 72
I did try replaying MGS3: Subsistence this time on EZ mode. I'm up to the part just after meeting Eva. Somehow, it's just lost it's touch on such simple "difficulty" if you could call it that. No more sneaking; you just take out the EZ gun and run around like the Snakernator capping everyone to sleep (and then pressing X twice and crawling on top of them). I could just go back to either normal or hard, but now I'm not really bothered.

I don't know when I'll replay VP1. But this time for sure I'll do hard mode to get all the difficult levels and even get into the Sepheric Gate.

Also: More like Hairdelloon. LOL.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

- What we all do best -
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 01:45 AM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 12:45 AM #3 of 72
I'm currently replaying Metroid Prime 2, and my god is the Prime series beautiful. Everytime I sit down for a session, I appreciate the series a little more.

- WraithTwo -

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 01:51 AM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 12:51 AM #4 of 72
I don't know if it would technically be considered replaying, as each game is slighty different, but I'm playing Resident Evil: Deadly Silence again for the fourth time. I already beat the game with Jill and Chris in Classic Mode, and with Jill in Rebirth Mode, so now I'm playing the game one last time with Chris in Rebirth Mode. I'm about halfway done, but I'm debating whether I actually want to finish or not, as I'm getting pretty bored with the game after playing nearly the same thing almost four times already.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 06:25 AM #5 of 72
I'm currently replaying FFVII. The only problem is, I don't often find the time to play it, and as it isn't one of my favourite RPGs, I don't seem to feel motivated enough to play it when I do find the time. I really should replay it, though. The plot was confusing enough as it is. Playing it through again should make it easier to understand.

I was speaking idiomatically.

JasonTerminator
Sup staypuft.

Member 1276

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 11:43 AM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 09:43 AM #6 of 72
Star Wars: KOTOR 2.

Evil this time. I didn't really get into KOTOR 2 as much as #1, so I didn't immediately replay it, but I am now.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 01:26 PM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 12:26 PM #7 of 72
Originally Posted by me in the other thread
Just finished Resident Evil 4 for the 5th time.

I'm now going to buckle down and actually try to beat Assignment Ada. Once done that i'll do a run through of pro mode with the Chicago typewriter. After that, maybe i'll be brave enough to go through pro mode with carried over weapons and items, then after that, the big score, pro mode, square one.
This is my post in the other thread. I guess it fits here.

My gaming is going to be put more or less on hold for the summer. I think i'm gonna go rent a random game tonight and play it this weekend. I'm really wanting to play Darkwatch again. I've only rented it, but i'd like to play it through someday.

Most amazing jew boots
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 01:39 PM #8 of 72
I am currently replaying Chrono Trigger to get the multiple endings now that I've finished the game at a breezable level.

As well, going to start up Final Fantasy V for the 3rd time or so, with my all jobs mastered file having mysteriously vanished one day.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
dusk
with our faces pressed together

Member 7273

Level 7.53

May 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 02:14 PM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 11:14 AM #9 of 72
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Though, this time the Substance version on Xbox (does that count?), since I just found it at Gamestop for about $10. I wanted to re-understand the whole Patriots ordeal. I'm still kinda confused about them. As well as the purpose of Arsenal Gear. So much friggin' information in this damn game. I'M ONLY HUMAN, KOJIMA!!!! HUUUUUUMAAAAAN!!!!!!!

[/ineedscissorssixtyone]

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 03:31 PM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 09:31 AM #10 of 72
Wow, I haven't replayed through a game in a very long time. I suppose Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow was my last. I'm in the middle of hard mode, but it really isn't all that hard. Castlevania games unfortunately are never known for their length.

If you count fighting, music, and shooting games, then yeah, sure, I'm replaying them constantly.

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2006, 09:03 PM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 09:03 PM #11 of 72
Shadow Hearts: Covenant currently <3 Real tearjerker at scenes. I should've replayed #1 then gotten to this.

I stopped playing it RIGHT at the end since my PS2 fried. Lost my God of War data as well but I had the ending given away to me so I'm content. But I dunno what happens in Covenant. Just starting up. About to get Joachim. I forgot how great the humor in this game was! ;D I love it so damn much.

Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

NovaX
๏o๏o๏o๏

Member 603

Level 25.61

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 12:41 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 04:11 PM #12 of 72
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I finished about a week after I first purchased it and hadn't touched it since, but I picked it up again last week. I am only a couple of chapters in so far, but god I love this game.

Render
River Chocobo

Member 4283

Level 25.60

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 01:32 AM Local time: Jun 29, 2006, 11:32 PM #13 of 72
EVERYTHING. PERIOD.

Literally, every game that is on my computer and consoles. This is a list of games that I have, and the ones in red are the games I've beaten. Pink are games that I don't own but want, or games that aren't released yet. Here's my list:

http://www.sky-render.com/stuff

I realize now that I may never play most of these games ever again, because newer games are stealing my attention and time. Most of these old games just don't bring about the same feelings of excitement anymore. Or some of them are too simple to play. For example, I'm playing Final Fantasy 6 and I'm constantly thinking about how the story could be deeper in certain parts, or how the script is just basic english, with little feeling.

So this is the last stand for many games that I've been playing for many years of my life, and they will be missed.

electric_eye
PIMPLE

Member 7372

Level 18.98

May 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 05:31 AM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 11:31 AM #14 of 72
Man I have a list of games that I have owned and completed. Also another list where I have given the games a rating.

Just now though I don't know if I can spend the time to replay anything, I'm in a situation where I own games which I have not even started. I want to have played most of my games and get trading so I can experience some other games. I do have an urge to replay Front Mission 3 even though I've completed both sides of the story.

Omnislash124
Currently Playing: Phantom Brave

Member 2043

Level 29.93

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 09:21 AM #15 of 72
Originally Posted by Omnislash124
Randomly picked up Final Fantasy IX a while ago and playing it to the end. I was hoping on a master save with mastered characters possibly, but that'll be hard. At least it'll last me a while. I'm on Disc 4 already, so all there is left is Memoria.
Yeah, that's a re-pickup from a while ago.

FELIPE NO
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 02:39 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 08:39 AM #16 of 72
Originally Posted by rendr
Nice list, but how do you "complete" Katamari and Guilty Gear XX?

Render
River Chocobo

Member 4283

Level 25.60

Mar 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 03:08 PM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 01:08 PM #17 of 72
Originally Posted by Elixir
Nice list, but how do you "complete" Katamari and Guilty Gear XX?
Beat the last level and beat the last boss?

packrat
Mountain Chocobo

Member 8785

Level 28.07

Jun 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 04:46 PM #18 of 72
As soon as I get back to school, I will most likely break out Unreal Tournament 2004 once again and have some refreshing local tournaments. I will be reinstalling C&C:Generals and the expansion (Zero Hour?) soon as well. There is just something uniquely alluring about sweeping over the world with a horde of Overlord tanks that other games cannot provide.

I'm going to run through Myst 5 again, just to see if there are any fun things which I might have missed in my first run-through.

Last edited by packrat; Jun 30, 2006 at 04:50 PM.
Sol
resident

Member 1293

Level 12.09

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 09:00 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 07:00 PM #19 of 72
Currently I'm replaying Final Fantasy Tactics and nearing the end. I even might try a single character challenge for the hell of it and see how tough it is. Gotta stay occupied until something worthwhile hits the shelves.

xman25
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 187

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 03:42 PM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 03:42 PM #20 of 72
I'm going through 'Max Payne' for the XBOX again. The gameplay is repeatitive, but fun. I like the way the game tells the story. The acting is great. I'm going through the hardest difficult setting, 'Dead on Arrival'. It can be really tough.

xman25

slayer25k
MIMIMIN!MIMIMIN!USAMIN!!

Member 9135

Level 22.15

Jun 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 05:12 PM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 11:12 PM #21 of 72
I recently replayed MGS3:SE on hard - enjoyed every little video sequence and realized how funny it is trying the weirdest tactics

And to every Nana its prey...
quazi
I apologize for nothing!

Member 353

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 07:14 PM #22 of 72
Originally Posted by JasonTerminator
Star Wars: KOTOR 2.

Evil this time. I didn't really get into KOTOR 2 as much as #1, so I didn't immediately replay it, but I am now.
I've never been able to bring myself to finish that game. I loved the first one, but after playing the second one twice, I still have yet to finish it. It just seems like it's half the game the first was.

Oh and I'm replaying Baldur's Gate 2 for the umpteenth time. It's nearly infinately replayable because of the myriad of character options. I might give the original Icewind Dale a shot, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to put up with the bad UI.

"Oh sirrah"
-Hedonism Bot

Last edited by quazi; Jul 2, 2006 at 07:17 PM.
Starwars
Throatwobbler Mangrove

Member 1266

Level 8.18

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 05:47 AM Local time: Jul 3, 2006, 12:47 PM #23 of 72
Well, I'm playing through Dragon quest VIII for the first time now. After that I think I'm gonna play through either Silent hill 2 or 3 again. Great games.

I might also start playing Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines for the PC again. Never got into it when it was released, mostly because my PC at the time couldn't really handle it well. Gonna give it a whirl now again because it seemed like a good game.

FELIPE NO
solid_snake
Chocobo

Member 3413

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 01:12 AM #24 of 72
im replaying haunting ground on the ps2, this game is creepy enough to challenge silent hill...

no really , this game really suspensive and you never know what might happen and when, it really brings you into the tension of the game's atmosphere.

even when im replaying , i just cant stop being frightened whenever an enemy comes lurking around the corner.

Keep your friends close and your enemies....closer.
Nexius
Lurk moar

Member 9079

Level 7.95

Jun 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 03:52 AM Local time: Jul 10, 2006, 02:52 AM #25 of 72
Not too far back, I rented MGS3: Substinance for the first time, and holy crap did I love it. That, of course, made me go hunting through bargain bins to buy the original MGS and MGS2. Played and beat the both of those, and am considering giving MGS3 another run-through for the hell of it. Such great games.

Also, I've been trying to pull myself to complete the only two FF's I never beat... V and VIII. So far, I'm failing.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] What are you currently REPLAYING (prefix RE)?