Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] What are you currently playing???

Stealth
Indigo 1

Member 207

Level 22.37

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 01:16 AM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 12:16 AM #76 of 218
PSP: Metal Gear Ac!d - I need to beat this before MGA2 comes out. Damn my limited time!
PC: Started replaying FEAR, damn this game is great. Though I just took a break from Empire At War. You can bet your ass I'll play that again. Currently stuck in the Empire campaign, trying to control ALL the planets. Loads of fun.
PS2: I want to play Zone of Enders. Just got it, old game, but I heard it was great. I still have tons of PS2 games lined up to play: Xenosaga, Xenosaga II, Killzone. Oh, also, I'll be playing MGS3: Subsistence as soon as I get it. After that, Ace Combat Zero. Damn, I'm gonna have a nice summer.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2006, 10:30 PM #77 of 218
I've added on Castlevania~Symphony of the Night and Dracula X~Nocturne in the Moonlight. While I know it's the same game, I wanted to see how far I could get in Dracula X without being able to understand the names of the weapons and stuff. I'm also getting ready to start playing Suikoden as well.

I was speaking idiomatically.
CrimsonSerenade
Life is a game. Fight to see if you are worth it.

Member 3108

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 06:01 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 03:01 AM #78 of 218
Currently playing Tales of Legendia, Resident Evil 4, and Romance of the Three Kingdoms X. I'm about Chapter 7 in Tales of Legendia, so I'm almost finished with the main story (and then of course, there's the sidequests), and I'm only playing Resident Evil 4 to unlock the Handcannon, and finally completely finish the game. As for ROTK X, it's a Koei game, and I find their games to be quite addicting for a good amount of time.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Emergency Room: $800

Replacing a Glass Window: $1800

A New Jacket: $30

Having to tell everyone about me running through a window: Priceless.
NovaX
๏o๏o๏o๏

Member 603

Level 25.61

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 06:22 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 09:52 PM #79 of 218
Ghouls 'n Ghosts for MegaDrive. I recently bought other games, but I can't stop playing this. It's really fun, I don't remember really liking the SNES version when I rented it, but I deeply love this game. It's also fairly difficult so it may take me a while to complete..

FELIPE NO
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 06:39 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 12:39 PM #80 of 218
Shink Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
2nd run on this one. First one took me 25 hours and now game is easy as a pie. Pure pleasure of slicing everything on your way with all weapons on MAX level. Game is awesome and I have to say that it is best part from Onimusha sage. Can't wait for Onimusha 5 =).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 07:42 AM #81 of 218
well i'm in a phase where I don't really know what I want to play... so when i'm really bored, I play a little of City of Heroes (that I just recently re-activate my account, probably not for long) I might return to FFXI soon though(took a lil break from it)

but heh I juts cant wait for KH2 at the end of the month... it's always do that, when i want a game so bad and i know that the release is close, there no other game in my mind then this one XD

(I think i'll go buy MGS3: subsitence to past the time till the release XD)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 01:15 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 01:15 PM #82 of 218
I've been switching back and forth from Need for Speed: Most Wanted (which I checked out from work, but I'm thinking of returning it), Grandia 3, and soon enough Megaman Powered Up. I....need to go get that game.

By the way, has anyone played Drakengard 2? I was thinking about checking it out myself, but I'd like to hear some comments about it before I play it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 04:55 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 10:55 PM #83 of 218
Grandia III
Is inside now. Shin Onimusha completed and back to the box. Well at first I was skeptic about G3 but more I play more I like it. Shame that in game graphic isn't awesome... *sob*

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4
PacificKid
Somewhere, out there...

Member 1981

Level 2.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 08:05 PM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 07:05 PM #84 of 218
I'm playing RF Online right now; I got it as a birthday gift from my friends - it's an online game (and they're paying for it), it has an interesting playing style (think Diablo II), and it's kind of interesting to play. The leveling curve is kind of a joke though (2 hours to go up 10 levels).

I'm also going back to Super Metroid to see if I can hopefully beat the game under 3 hours.

Circle-K
Do it to it!

Member 3124

Level 2.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 08:19 PM #85 of 218
I'm playing Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers 3, perfecting my skills so I can enter a tournament for it one of these days. Hopefully there will actually be more tourneys for this awesome game. It's basically a Capcom fighting game with vampires and monsters.

I'm also playing Final Fight 3, trying to beat it in one credit. I almost succeeded last time, but Black was just too good for me.

Most amazing jew boots
Luckee Cookie
Chocobo

Member 203

Level 11.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 08:28 PM #86 of 218
just bought Omnimusha Tatics GBA a few days back and I'm starting to hack away at it it's been fun!

Most amazing jew boots
Gakineko
You're sukiyaki!

Member 3199

Level 10.26

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2006, 01:46 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 10:46 PM #87 of 218
I've been playing:
Pokemon (red): farming TMs and vitamins with the "defeat M' " glitch (to be used in combination with....)

Pokemon Stadium 2: I need to build a team from scratch with pokemon i catch in Pokemon (red) since (Silver) had a data corruption fit. i'm nearing the end of R1, yay.

Pokemon (Ruby): i dont know what it is... i just can't get enough of pokemon lately. currently raking in items with my squadron of Linoone.

Snowboard Kids (n64): I picked this game up recently, and thought it was a pretty good multiplayer game. the battles to get onto the ski-lift are quite riviting.

Culdcept (PS2): this smells an awful lot like "Naruto:shinobinosatonojintorigassen", which is a monopoly style board game. Culdcept revolves around using the points accumulated while maneuvering the board to play cards from a hand (limit 6) which involve creatures (claim land), spells (effect), and items (for use in battles). quite an interesting game.

Guitar Hero: my friend lent it to me. i noticed it was quite similar to frequency, then i noticed that harmonix worked on it. not being a dedicated fan to rock music, i find it to be a decently amusing title.

that said, i've covered most of my bases.

Most amazing jew boots
Spartan

Member 2588

Level 6.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 10:02 AM Local time: Mar 25, 2006, 12:02 PM #88 of 218
DS: Animal Crossing(rarely), Trying to beat the last level in Trauma Center.
PC: Oblivion
PS2: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence, Final Fantasy XII, and Guitar Hero.

Guitar Hero is so worth the money, anyone who hasn't gotten it obviously should. Final Fantasy XII is also shaping up to be one of the best Final Fantasy's for a good long while. Metal Gear Solid 3 is also good, as soon as you figure out how to cut necks.

Oblivion I'm not actually playing YET. I will be playing it later today though when I get it after work. Trauma Center I've been playing forever.... The last few things are hard, and I don't even know if they are the last things because I don't know anyone who's gotten this far.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Quote; Mar 25, 2006 at 10:06 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 10:08 AM #89 of 218
It's going to be Oblivion for a bit, I'll start it up today after I do some reading. Going to be a busy gaming year for me with ToL, SH:FTNW, and Grandia I waiting in line.

SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2006, 12:54 PM Local time: Mar 25, 2006, 12:54 PM #90 of 218
Woot, another owner of Grandia 1. That's always nice to know.

I've still got Grandia 3 in my PS2, but having just finished Kingdom of Paradise for the PSP, now I've moved on to trying to complete Megaman Powered Up! and Daxter.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
Gee-chan
Itchy. Tasty.

Member 2271

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 05:09 AM Local time: Mar 26, 2006, 05:09 AM #91 of 218
Right now I'm kinda stuck on games. On the gamecube I have Eternal Darkness and on the PS2 I have..... well, I forgot what I was playing on the PS2! I think I finished Devil May Cry 3 already. So I guess right now I'm just playing Eternal Darkness.

It's not as scary as I thought it'd be, though I do have to admit, when you're going insane and start hearing shit, it can be pretty freaky. Randomly exploding after trying to do a spell or being dismembered piece by piece is just rather creepy.

How ya doing, buddy?
Freelance
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Member 201

Level 37.85

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 04:52 PM #92 of 218
I already have the list in my sig, but here's a breakdown of what I'm doing in all of them:

Harvest Moon: MFoMT: Whoever thought running a farm would be so fun? I have a goal in mind here, to be married for 50 years so I can get that cottage. I'm currently on year 3 Winter, so I have a looong way to go, haha.

Battlefield 2: Unfortunately, I'm taking a break from this game right now, because since I've got it, I've been neglecting all of my other games, and that just isn't right.

Sims 2: I just got Open for Business recently, so I'm having fun starting home businesses and the like. It's much better than the first game, and going downtown is the best!

Silkroad Online: A freebie Korean MMORPG which is pretty fun, but I haven't played it much lately. I have two characters in the Babel server, Natalis and Israi.

Tetris DS: I once became bored of Tetris, but since getting this game, I've been hooked back in. Push mode ROCKS. Playing online is the best.

Mario & Luigi: PiT: I totally forgot I had this game (it's my sister's game), so I've just started playing it. It's not as funny as the first game, and the controls are more complicated with the addition of the Mario Bros babies, but it's still pretty good so far.

Heisho-Ryuu
- Item 2 -

Member 2989

Level 14.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2006, 06:58 PM Local time: Mar 26, 2006, 06:58 PM #93 of 218
Star Fox 64 (no emus)
I had a hard time trying to get this game and now i feel the most happy

The only thing i can say is that this game it's a powerful reason to buy a N64, the game is fun, hard, and interesting. The replay value is above the scale due the fact that you always want to break your own records (or somebody else's)
An awesome game.

I was speaking idiomatically.

~ For Everlasting Peace... ~

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2006, 08:24 PM Local time: Mar 28, 2006, 02:24 PM #94 of 218
Currently ESP Galuda and ICO, both of which are legendary games and should be handed out at birth.

ICO is, well, if you have a PS2, and you're posting on gamingforce, chances are you have some slight clue of what ICO is. ESP Galuda on the other hand, probably not; it's a Cave shooting game that consists of 5 levels. I think the replay value on both of these games vary, as ICO you wouldn't play through again immediately, as Galuda you'll be replaying quite often.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2006, 12:27 AM Local time: Mar 27, 2006, 10:27 PM #95 of 218
Right now, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Yeah I tried out Morrowind, but it didn't really draw me in. This game however has, and I'm loving it.

In lieu of that, I'm also dabbling with Galatic Civilizations II, and Grandia II (PC). The latter I've beaten already, but its fun to play it again

FELIPE NO
magewarrior
my destiny evades me

Member 1212

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 07:35 AM #96 of 218
Currently Playing CastleVania SoTN (for the PSOne)

Description : So far, so good, Im starting to get the storyline a bit, its also refreshing that for a PSOne game, it stayed with its 2d graphics, with just a hint of 3d here and there. A great platformer imo, fresh graphics, lotsa colours, unique creatures and so forth. What could be better than playing a vampire slayer, is what I say.

Most amazing jew boots
Syndrome
Esper

Member 211

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 11:17 AM Local time: Mar 29, 2006, 06:17 PM #97 of 218
Better late than never, I got my hands on God of War today. I was very skeptical to it at first, since I dislike most "third-person-view-slash-and-spin" games, but GoW is extremely well written. I get amazed by the effects and action everytime I boot my PS2 with it. Simply a great game so far.

Josiah
Normal Gym Leader

Member 412

Level 22.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 02:02 PM #98 of 218
NES (emu): Zelda II - The Adventure of Link

My roommate has been playing this of late on his GBA, and I figured I had seen it once or twice but never actually played it myself, so as of a few days ago I've decided to give it a shot. Quite a challenge as of yet, some of those baddies can be really ornery.

PC: Diablo 2

Because I am temporarily without a decent gaming video card, I've been peeking around for stuff to play that'd still work alright with my onboard video card, and this seemed to fit the bill. I've been sucked into it once again.

GC: Phantasy Star Online, Ep. 1 & 2

I've given this game a break of late, but I had the original PSO on the Dreamcast and was intrigued at the prospect of Episode II. Episode III seems more like its own thing and kind of different from the previous ones, and I dunno about Blue Burst; haven't read up enough on it. Perhaps playing through this might encourage me to get Phantasy Star Universe when it comes out here.

Super Smash Brothers Melee

I still catch myself playing this occasionally. Mostly it's for a little competition with those crazy players on the Smash Forums. I still get beat by them most of the time, but I think my Ganondorf still puts up a pretty good fight.

How ya doing, buddy?
ReWOLF
Tibetan Buddhist

Member 408

Level 2.38

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 06:17 PM #99 of 218
Heya!

Currently replaying Fallout Tactics, in my oppinion the greatest fallout game ever to be released. Anyone even remotly interested in games such as Commandos should definatly check out Fallout Tactics.

Abit violent, but fun non the less=)

ReWOLF

Most amazing jew boots
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 07:34 PM #100 of 218
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - I just got it recently not for the game itself if you catch my drift Although I had forgot the sadistic pleasure in rampaging around town with a car that can wreck whatever it wants. I had never wanted this game for its gameplay at all, but its actually pretty fun, despite my shitty reversing skills.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] What are you currently playing???