Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: WHO EVEN REMEMBERS TWO WORLDS
Crazy Rolling in Money 8 61.54%
Opala 9 69.23%
Magic Carpet 4 4 30.77%
The Maniac Horde 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

R1P14: Maniac Hordes are Rolling in Money on a Magic Carpet over Opala

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:11 PM #1 of 5
R1P14: Maniac Hordes are Rolling in Money on a Magic Carpet over Opala

Kirby: Planet Robobot - Crazy Rolling in Money

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Two Worlds - Opala

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Master of the Lamps - Magic Carpet 4

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War 3 - The Maniac Horde

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 09:47 PM #2 of 5
I got the Two Worlds OST from the same torrent that gave me the Siren OSTs, I've been slowly working my way through the whole thing

"man this album is incredible, wtf kind of game is Two Worlds anyway, I've never heard of it, I bet it's rad"

wiki: "exceptionally mediocre Oblivion clone"

"oh ._."

edit: aannnd I meant to vote for Maniac Horde and not Magic Carpet, whoops...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Talec; Aug 3, 2017 at 10:02 PM.
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2017, 02:30 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2017, 09:30 PM #3 of 5
It is incredible.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 8, 2017, 01:16 PM #4 of 5
Crazy Rolling in Money is about donald trump he's rich. This tpieces of music has GOOD WACKY sOUNdS and is called IDM2 because it is intellegence dance musics. Lots of time sig changes in here, even if just between 4/4 and 6/8 and stuff like that it still is very impactful and does a good job at making the music be division in uneven the you don't know what's happen next good. Especially with how ABRUPT it will go from 3+3+3+3 to 4+4+4 and with syncopation involved it sounds way more complex than it is and tha's COOL. This reminds me so much of JORDAN RUDESS. It also might be my favorite kirby song.

everytime Two Worlds - Opala plays I realize I can't think of anything to say about it. I like the full on modulating chord changes when they happen though. Also Sitars are good things.

Master of the Lamps - Magic Carpet 4 funy hah.a....cool sounds instruments but the notes composition it sounds too much like 1950s dumb blues music that I don't like

Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War 3 - The Maniac Horde has the same 'really boring chord progression' problem as master of lamps magic carpet 4 except it's even more uncool. there's not even anything in the song except for hitting the roots of chords on the downbeat and they're all like I IV V generic ones and not even generic ones I like, blah. No. Not this osng. Bad. Listen to all the audience they're just like talking over the music because they don't care about it becaues it's that boring. Some cool electronic effects on occasion in the music though.

How ya doing, buddy?
time
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2017, 11:30 PM #5 of 5
did you know there's a Two Worlds II?!

I saw it at goodwill today

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P14: Maniac Hordes are Rolling in Money on a Magic Carpet over Opala