Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Needing Some Counsel
Closed Thread

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:34 AM #26 of 49
Why not? My whole point is, she is NOT married to this guy, and she's probably very young on top of that. Why does she have any obligation to stay with him being that they are not married?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:38 AM #27 of 49
Because morally, its kind of WRONG and BAD?

You don't just DITCH a person when something better comes along. You ENDORSE this behavior Alice?! This is pathological behavior. Someone needs to teach the both of you some better morals as far as relationships are concerned.

And then, she's JEALOUS that the dude she left is having a good time with another female! YOU DON'T SEE THIS AS KIND OF SICK?

Thats wrong on so many levels, it almost makes me nauseous.

But then, loyalty is LOST on most people. So.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Azral
Tyrant Rave!

Member 869

Level 6.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:47 AM #28 of 49
Cute Avatar Mandi... if you want to talk to me, talk to me.

Originally Posted by AliceNWondrland
God, you people are amazing. This girl is probably in high school - maybe college - and you expect her to stay with some guy she's just not that into anymore? Good lord, why not just get married at 14 and skip all the fun of being young and free?

You mean to tell me that it's not OK to break up with someone for ANY REASON when you're not married to them? I guess it would have been better for her to just stay with the guy even though she didn't really want him anymore, just for the sake of loyalty. Nevermind her happiness or the fact that the longer she lives this lie, the more it's going to hurt him in the end when things don't work out somewhere down the line.

OH WAIT...maybe there shouldn't be an end. Maybe once you start dating someone you should just stick with that person forever, no matter what. Some guy comes along who you're more compatible with, have more in common with, and are generally more attracted to, but OOPS! Can't think about those things. That would be "disloyal." Better to just lie to your current boyfriend and stay with him to save his tender feelings.
She is in high school, I am in college... I told her to break up with me if she wanted to see someone else, and she didn't. She decided to cheat on me instead. So stop defending her.

and LeHah... you talk out of your ass a lot... so stop attacking her.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:48 AM #29 of 49
Why not? My whole point is, she is NOT married to this guy, and she's probably very young on top of that. Why does she have any obligation to stay with him being that they are not married?
If you need marriage to stay with someone, you're obviously unable to keep friends or be around other men without being tempted to strip them down and suck them off.

Alice, why do you need marriage to be loyal?

Originally Posted by Azral
Eat a dick, you nobody.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:50 AM #30 of 49
She is in high school, I am in college... I told her to break up with me if she wanted to see someone else, and she didn't. She decided to cheat on me instead. So stop defending her.

stop defending her.
stop attacking her.

What the FUCK are you on, boy. What is WRONG with you. You're about as CONFUSED as she is! You are a match made in HEAVEN. Just don't reproduce, alright?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:51 AM #31 of 49
Well, yeah, Sass. The jealousy thing is sort of what clued me in to how old she must be. That's just plain silly. Typical high school girl mentality.

But I completely endorse ditching someone when someone better comes along at her age and station in life. You're only young once. Why tie yourself down to someone you know isn't right for you at that age?

I guess maybe I was a slut in high school, although I don't think anyone would have called me one. Everything I did I pretty much kept on the low, but I'm glad I had fun in high school. I had a great time, and it gives me something to laugh about now.

FELIPE NO
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:54 AM #32 of 49
Well, yeah. The jealousy thing is sort of what clued me in to how old she must be. That's just plain silly. Typical high school girl mentality.
Yeah because once you're past 18, you never feel jealousy again! Silly high school drama!

But I completely endorse ditching someone when someone better comes along at her age and station in life. You're only young once. Why tie yourself down to someone you know isn't right for you at that age?
Drive up to Connecticut because I want to fuck you in the ass, Alice. Because, as everyone knows, I'm better than your husband.

I had a great time, and it gives me something to laugh about now.
"Ahahaha! I sucked so much cock in high school! HYSTERICAL"

Most amazing jew boots
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:55 AM #33 of 49
Well, yeah, Sass. The jealousy thing is sort of what clued me in to how old she must be. That's just plain silly. Typical high school girl mentality.
Sure. Girls are retarded.

Quote:
How would you know if that person isn't "right" for you. You have hardly given it a shot.

Man, I can not believe people like this exist! "YOURE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! Don't ever smoke pot but fuck around with as many guys as you possibly can! DITCH A NICE ONE if a BETTER one comes along!"

Who TEACHES you this tripe. Its no lesson in life, and its never OKAY, no matter how old you are.

Quote:
I guess maybe I was a slut in high school, although I don't think anyone would have called me one. Everything I did, I pretty much kept on the low, but I'm glad I had fun in high school. I had a great time, and it gives me something to laugh about now.
No offense, but weren't you knocked up early in life?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:57 AM #34 of 49
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Its no lesson in life, and its never OKAY, no matter how old you are.
I disagree Sass! See, gang rape is the great equalizer!

How ya doing, buddy?
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:58 AM #35 of 49
Originally Posted by LeHah
I disagree Sass! See, gang rape is the great equalizer!
O WELL. GANGRAPE. Thats a whole new can of worms, buddy.

If you can convince your bitch to fuck a bunch of men at once, hey. She's the idiot. No skin off my back.

Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:00 PM Local time: Apr 12, 2006, 07:00 PM #36 of 49
Because morally, its kind of WRONG and BAD?

You don't just DITCH a person when something better comes along.
By writing out DITCH in capital letters like that, you're using semantics to make it sound worse than it is. They simply broke up; just because she didn't outright state that the relationship was not working out doesn't mean that she just up and left for the first guy in sight like some heartless bitch. At least I find that scenario hard to believe. There must have been some underlying reasons behind it.

The concept of loyalty is fine, but on the other hand, it makes me sad to see how many people stay together in relationships that don't work, just because of loyalty or some sense of duty. If it doesn't make you happy, then what's the point?

Originally Posted by Alice
I guess maybe I was a slut in high school
lol

Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:00 PM #37 of 49
Yes, I was knocked up at age 18. I already admitted I wasn't exactly a prude in high school. What's your point? Also, I never said anything about smoking pot, for the love of Mike. Why are you bringing that up here, anyway?

And LeHah, why does it always have to be my ass?

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:03 PM #38 of 49
Originally Posted by Aardark
By writing out DITCH in capital letters like that, you're using semantics to make it sound worse than it is.
I'm glad you're among one of the only people around here noticed. ^_^

Quote:
They simply broke up; just because she didn't outright state that the relationship was not working out doesn't mean that she just up and left for the first guy in sight like some heartless bitch. At least I find that scenario hard to believe. There must have been some underlying reasons behind it.
I doubt it.

Quote:
The concept of loyalty is fine, but on the other hand, it makes me sad to see how many people stay together in relationships that don't work, just because of loyalty or some sense of duty. If it doesn't make you happy, then what's the point?
I agree that a lot of people stay in relationships that they really SHOULDN'T. But this is like, textbook high school BULLSHIT.

And now that she's left the original dude (who showed up to tell us she cheated on him), now she's JEALOUS that he's happy with someone else!

This is where I am getting the basis for my argument. She's a sick little manipulating girl who needs a swift slap to the head.

As for YOU, Alice:

You think its okay to be a whore (that may be an exaggeration, but thats pretty much what youre SAYING) in high school because you're YOUNG and try on different men for FUN, but you are so avidly against smoking pot.

My brain has a REALLY hard time grasping this concept. It must be a Southern concept. But lets not talk about the drugs. I think we've all had enough of that shit for the next 6 months, right?

I am just saying that your morals seem a little skewed.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Apr 12, 2006 at 12:06 PM.
Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:13 PM #39 of 49
Sass, I never said anything about pot. I just want to clear that up. I protested the harder drugs being discussed here and advice being given out about how much to take, etc. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT POT.

But back to the topic...
I told her to break up with me if she wanted to see someone else, and she didn't. She decided to cheat on me instead.
I'm betting 20 bucks the "you can break up with me if you want" was followed closely by "but I'll probably kill myself if you do." Any takers?

Sass, I wasn't a whore. Really. I probably did some dudes things I shouldn't have, but I wasn't that bad.

FELIPE NO
PUG1911
I expected someone like you. What did you expect?

Member 2001

Level 17.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 02:38 PM #40 of 49
The worst reason to stay with somebody is because you are with them. There should be more than that. What would really help is if people would just be with people that they like and care about, and have loyalty then, instead of just fucking around with whomever.

To leave a person because another comes along that catches your fancy is crass. If you are ready and willing to leave your current partner, you should do so on those grounds, instead of hanging around looking for someone better. You are just dicking around the person who you are with, but have no loyalty toward. It's a cowards way of dealing with life, rather be with someone they don't 'love', than be honest with themselves and their temporary partner.

For the first time I can kinda get on Alice's side of an issue. Being loyal to someone that you don't like/love is stupid, and you should leave that person. We've all known people that are in/stay in relationships just because it's what they know. How many times has the *only* reason a friend can come up with for being with their partner been 'We've been together for X amount of time.'? This only leads to people being unhappy with their choice of partner.

However, this case sounds like the OP is a pretty bad person. She shouldn't have left the guy for another, she should have broken up for reasons that applied between the two of them, instead of waiting for an opportunity to jump into another relationship. She clearly cared nothing for the first guy, this recent jealousy is likely something to the effect of 'I want him to miss me, and be sad and hopeless without me in his life' (Sorry to sound like SMX).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 02:43 PM #41 of 49
And LeHah, why does it always have to be my ass?
Id like to see your jugs flap as you squeal in surprise and delight.

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 03:18 PM #42 of 49
Quote:
Recently my ex and his new girlfriend have been posting journals and graphics lately on a site we all belong to, and I honestly did not expect it to hurt so bad to see them together. And happy. And her being a better girlfriend than I had been. I wonder if he is happy, and I wonder if he ever thinks of me.
Guilt.

If you ask me, all you need to know is rather you made him happy when you were together. Upon getting your answer it would be wise to leave it alone just like that. This would be sufficient for closure. Better yet - you should be happy he moved on(since you have). Would you rather him be stuck in time wallowing over loneliness and the loss of you instead of trying to pull himself together?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SMX
Chocobo

Member 103

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 03:20 PM #43 of 49
Originally Posted by PUG1911
(Sorry to sound like SMX).
Hey now, sounding like me is a good thing. Besides, someone had to tell her how stupid she was being.

Aise
Kitten

Member 4973

Level 2.38

Apr 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 08:25 PM Local time: Apr 12, 2006, 05:25 PM #44 of 49
Allright. So while i was gone somehow I've left him for no reason blahdey blah blah. Yes. I'm 17. High school. Now excuse me, but here's the story.

We had been friends since I was 12. We dated for 2 years not so long ago. Through those two years we had ups and downs like any normal relationship, but the hardest was him leaving for college every fall, which was 100 miles away. My car is not reliable. I did not make the trip that often. He made the trip as often as possible. He eventually, after a year or so, lost his license. When he came back, he worked a lot of the time that we had wanted to spend together.
I got a job at a small town food joint. I made friends with Tom, and we hung out. We talked a lot, hung out a lot, and basically spent all of our free time with eachother. Andrew knew I was around him, because a lot of this time with Tom was spent with his friends and my friends as well.
Anywho, I realized that I would be much happier with Tom. I clicked better, I got a better vibe, I was and still am much happier than I have been with any one else. I had no way of telling Andrew. I couldn't. It hurt me and him. I never did more than kiss Tom while I was with Andrew. Yes, it's cheating, but I broke it off soon after that began. Yes I agree it was childlike.
I do realize this.

All I was asking for was some advice on if I should talk to Andrew again, because yes I was jealous, but not only because he has a different girlfriend, but because I'm not his friend anymore. I'm not the person he talks to anymore. And given our huge past, I thought that was understandable.

I do not want him back. I do not want to do anything but talk to the kid.

Jeez, people. Blowing this shit out of proportion.

SMX
Chocobo

Member 103

Level 9.40

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 09:10 PM #45 of 49
I say bullshit to that, because you started off attacking his happiness. If you want to just talk to the kid, then what the hell is stopping you from doing it?

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 09:49 PM #46 of 49
Originally Posted by Aise
All I was asking for was some advice on if I should talk to Andrew again, because yes I was jealous, but not only because he has a different girlfriend, but because I'm not his friend anymore.
I call your bullshit:
... I honestly did not expect it to hurt so bad to see them together. And happy. And her being a better girlfriend than I had been. I wonder if he is happy, and I wonder if he ever thinks of me.

It's such an endless string of thoughts that I've even been dreaming of him.
You see, this isn't like you were asking "GEE. I wonder if I could be his friend again." This is "Man, I totally want him."

Sorry lady. Back-pedaling out of this won't get you anywhere.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2006, 09:58 PM #47 of 49
You see, this isn't like you were asking "GEE. I wonder if I could be his friend again." This is "Man, I totally want him."
Word. If you want him back, I suggest you get on your knees and take him in your mouth a couple times before even asking him if you two could get back together.

FELIPE NO
Aise
Kitten

Member 4973

Level 2.38

Apr 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 07:02 AM Local time: Apr 13, 2006, 04:02 AM #48 of 49
Should I talk to him about all that transpired? I feel like we've done it enough. We've argued and yelled, and talked and lectured... I feel as if it's all been said. But I still want to say more.

Should I try communicating or leave it at that?
^^ way to miss the big picture

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Aise; Apr 13, 2006 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Needing Some Counsel