Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Multiplatform] Lexulous

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2011, 04:38 AM Local time: Jan 31, 2011, 02:38 AM #1 of 7
Lexulous

Recently I've started playing Lexulous with my friends and my sister. Lexulous is basically Scrabble (or Literati, if you're one of those Yahoo! types) on several platforms. My girlfriend, sister and I play it on our BlackBerries (Paid app is what I linked but the FREE app is pretty much unrestricted except for a few popups here and there) but it's also available on iPhone and Android (I haven't tested it on a Droid. We've tested it on the iPod Touch and it worked well) platforms as well as the above-linked website; all you need is an email to sign up, pick a username and you're set to play anyone across any platform.

My goal here is to get as many peeps to play this so I don't have to rely on my dumbass sister for a challenge. (even though she's kicked my ass the last couple of games we've played) Keep in mind, the game alerts players for EVERYTHING (opponent moves, chat messages, swaps, etc.) via email to whatever email address you provide at start up, so be prepared to set up a filter in order to keep your inbox tidy.

So here's hoping we get enough heads on a hefty crossword game.

GFF Usernames:

Encephalon > JuanVerduzco

I will obviously add more names as they start posting here.

Most amazing jew boots
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2011, 10:12 AM #2 of 7
I thought I had an account here already, but apparently not. I miss playing Scrabble [or clones] though, so... yeah. Here we go:

Lap Dance/Sousuke > Yggdrasill

[edit] Actually I just took a peek and it doesn't let you add friends by username. Says you can add via IM protocol or through email. Balls.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2011, 12:53 PM Local time: Jan 31, 2011, 10:53 AM #3 of 7
Yeah, I just noticed that too. RETARDED. I don't know how many people will be willing to give out their email address here.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Jan 31, 2011, 07:09 PM #4 of 7
If you have an iPhone, chances are you're playing Words With Friends.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Feb 1, 2011, 12:00 AM Local time: Jan 31, 2011, 10:00 PM #5 of 7
Yeah but this is cross-platform, where as Word With Friends is strictly for iPhone and iPod users.

How ya doing, buddy?
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Feb 1, 2011, 09:30 PM #6 of 7
I am quite pleased, however, to find that there's an Android client for this.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Feb 8, 2011, 12:46 AM Local time: Feb 7, 2011, 10:46 PM #7 of 7
PM me your email address, Lap Dance! I wanna play against someone other than my sister and my girlfriend. These two broads can't spell worth a shit!

(I hope no one tells them I said that... )

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Multiplatform] Lexulous