Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 153 Voting/WEEK 154 Nominating

orion_mk3
Rogues do it from behind.

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2008, 12:04 PM #1 of 34
Song of the Week - WEEK 153 Voting/WEEK 154 Nominating

Song of the Week. 150 Weeks and counting.
Week 153 Voting is closed.
Week 154 Nominating is restricted.

Results:
1). [20] Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
2). [17] Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme
3). [14] Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven
4). [13] SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02
5). [9/6] Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM)
6). [9/5.5] Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE
7). [6] Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon
8). [2] Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairouki (SNES Game Rip) - Optimistic Girls (Optimistic Girls / Friends 2)

Tracks:
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairouki (SNES Game Rip) - Optimistic Girls (Optimistic Girls / Friends 2)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM)
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02

Notes:
If you are a member at more than one of the forums in which this event is being held, please nominate and vote in only ONE of the forums. You may, however, comment in the threads at any of the other forums.
~~~~~~~~~~
SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02 was originally in OGG format. This file has been used to make a LAME MP3 version for greater compatibility. The original OGG version is uploaded to the Extras directory for those demanding original encoding quality.

Week 154 Nominating
The Nominations Queue can be found here.
The rules for nominating can be found here.

Here is the link to the corresponding thread in the other forum: Soundtrack Central

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by orion_mk3; Dec 15, 2008 at 10:27 AM.
Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Dec 2, 2008, 12:30 PM #2 of 34
o_O Is it not supposed to be Battle 19 this week? o_O

Most amazing jew boots
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2008, 12:46 PM #3 of 34
What are you, Epsilon, the SotW police? Lay off, man!

Okay, yeah, I goofed. Thread sealed off for later reactivation.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2008, 06:39 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2008, 04:39 PM #4 of 34

Also discuss this:

Uhh this is the first time I'm nominating, so I hope this is the right thread.

Artist/Composer: Yoshitaka Hirota
Album title: Shadow Hearts 2 Original Soundtrack [Disc 2]
Track Title: The Fate ~ Cluster Amaryllis
Track Title: 24
Year: 2004
Source: Um, my iToones library
Link: http://savick.eu/24%20The%20Fate%20~...0Amaryllis.mp3
I had no idea this track was nominated to SotW before. Cool. Awesome track, I'm in favor of its renomination.

That's exactly what I'd be saying if it hadn't made it to the bracket finals of the 2006 BSC. For reference, that's round 5, the round at which a track becomes ineligible for future BSC nominations. Discuss.
Oh, I didn't know that. I'm a bit less inclined to allow it with that information in hand.

How ya doing, buddy?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
ZiggyGo
Mountain Chocobo

Member 29067

Level 26.11

Mar 2008

Old Dec 8, 2008, 08:33 PM #5 of 34
As for my personal opinion on the eligibility of "The Fate," I think that if it was good enough to make it to the bracket finals of a BSC (and it is a great song), then I don't think it should qualify for Song of the Week.

NOMINATION TIME!

Album Title: Pazzo Musica di Fanfano
Artist: Motoi Sakuraba
Arrangers: Motoi Sakuraba, Takashi Aramaki
Song Title: Fragoroso
Disc Number: 1 (of 1)
Track Number: 8
Year: 1988
Catalog: 292E-2081
Source: 292E-2081: Pazzo Fanfano di Musica - VGMdb
Additional Info: MS Wiki Pazzo_Fanfano_di_Musica

Download: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Most amazing jew boots
Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2008, 06:50 AM #6 of 34
SHII is pretty popular I think, not to mention "The Fate". Anyway, I personally object because I already know this track. Another track from SHII maybe? But please not "The 3 Karma".

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2008, 01:44 PM #7 of 34
Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme Delightful jazz fusion with melody, piano, and energy to spare. Reminds me of Vince Guaraldi with its intricate construction and cheerful atmosphere. Really can't say enough good things about this one--I'll be surprised if I hear a better song this week.

Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairouki (SNES Game Rip) - Optimistic Girls (Optimistic Girls / Friends 2) A souped-up contemporary take on some Asian classical music tropes. Not bad, but I was hoping for more from this one--an explosion somewhere along the line, rather than a comparative fizzle.

Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile] The guitar at the beginning rather cleverly suggests a revving engine, but it's followed by some strangely poppish material. Come on, guys--if you're going to tease me with a solo guitar at the beginning, at least follow through with a rock opera or something!

Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven If I'm not mistaken, this is the song Crash had in stasis during his recovery. Quite the title there; I'm glad it didn't jinx him! It's a nicely ethereal tune, a bit formless in places but pleasant and relaxing throughout.

Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE A rather morose piece for solo piano. I have a definite weakness for such, and while I wouldn't place this in the upper tier of melancholypianotunes, it's not bad.

Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM) Definitely nails the tribal feeling here with percussive synth pads and wind pipes. More layers get added about midway through, but I have to admit I was expecting a bit more; it's relaxing and stuff, but a hair on the dull side.

Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon I love the fiddle at the beginning, and the melody is attractive. The singer's pretty good, but I can't help but imagine the song with a fiddle lead in place of her voice, and that hypothetical track is lightyears better than this one.

SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02 Interesting track, no question. The cheers, stomping jackboots, and abundant percussion definitely give it an authoritarian feel. It's a bit on the lengthy side, though, and while the song goes through several distinct movements, it still feels a bit bloated.

A fine week, all in all. Something for everyone and all that.

The Point Spread
Routine Afternoon Theme - 3 pts.
Melpomene - 2 pts.
Take Me to the Heaven - 1 pt.

FELIPE NO
Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Dec 9, 2008, 02:51 PM #8 of 34
Horrible week. I had such a hard time trying to figure out how to vote that I was tempted to not vote at all. -_-;

(3 points) Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon
(2 points) Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
(1 point) Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Dec 9, 2008, 05:59 PM #9 of 34
Two tracks really stood out above the others this week, but I can't decide which I like more. Also, must be a Sunday today if I'm voting.

2 points - Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
2 points - SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02
1 point - Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven
1 point - Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Dec 9, 2008, 06:55 PM #10 of 34
Definitely a no on The Fate. Nice to see a new nominator, though!

Most amazing jew boots
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2008, 06:03 AM Local time: Dec 10, 2008, 09:03 PM #11 of 34
Nomination #11

Composer: ZIZZ (Toshimichi Isoe, Masayoshi Murakami, Yoh Ohyama, Ikuko Ebata)
Album Title: Birds Eye View
Track Title: Ryu-Hyo
Track Number: 5
Catalog Number: HBMS-007
Additional Information: I can't believe nobody's ever nominated something from this album. Seriously.

Uploaded to the FTP~ ching chong RYU-HYO ho-ho!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Dec 10, 2008, 09:05 AM #12 of 34
Artist: Søren Lund
Album Title: Shoot or Die! - The C64 Music of Turrican
Track Title: Turrican 3 Level 1.2
Disc Number: 1 (of 1)
Track Number: 18
Catalog Number: bzcd025
Additional Information: Would it be possible to only include the main section of the track and leave out the small boss theme at the end?
Source: bzcd025: Shoot Or Die!: The C64 Music Of Turrican - VGMdb

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ed Bellis
LOL!

Member 22923

Level 20.21

Jun 2007

Old Dec 10, 2008, 06:20 PM #13 of 34
here we goooooooooo

2 points: Soup Up
2 points: Authoritarian 02
1 point: Optimistic Girls / Friends 2
1 point: Take me to the heaven

I was speaking idiomatically.
THE POWER OF WATER
listen here you little shit

Member 45

Level 48.64

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2008, 07:29 PM Local time: Dec 10, 2008, 05:29 PM #14 of 34
Artist: Søren Lund
Album Title: Shoot or Die! - The C64 Music of Turrican
Track Title: Turrican 3 Level 1.2
Additional Information: Would it be possible to only include the main section of the track and leave out the small boss theme at the end?
Converted this from the SID: http://sotw.info/music/nominations/T....2%20(SID).mp3. How's that sound?

How ya doing, buddy?
Undertale (PC, 2015)
Ceft
Shadow Master

Member 17770

Level 23.80

Jan 2007

Old Dec 10, 2008, 10:10 PM #15 of 34
Nice thinking, CHz! Thanks, that works great. <3

FELIPE NO
Chuckster
Put the nostalgia straight into my veins

Member 321

Level 37.00

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2008, 12:51 PM #16 of 34
A lot of nice depth this week. The Sega track sounds really familiar, though I didn't recognize the name. Has it appeared in BSC or something?

(3 points) Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
(2 points) Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM)
(1 point) Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Dec 12, 2008, 05:49 PM #17 of 34
Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme - There's a slight Vince Guaraldi vibe, which is seasonally appropriate. But other than that, it doesn't feel very distinctive as a piece; it comes off more as the muzak on a department store radio. It's pleasing but only because it's so inoffensive. I like my jazz with more edge.

Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairouki (SNES Game Rip) - Optimistic Girls (Optimistic Girls / Friends 2) - One of the pitfalls of quasi-Asian tracks is that they tend to feel generic unless there is something truly exceptional going on. Unfortunately, this one errs on the side of convention and doesn't do much of interest. I like what it wants to be but it's not there yet.

Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile] - Some classic "road funk." It's a tad formulaic and I've heard better within this style but there are moments and this track is therefore competent. The light piano section was particularly enjoyable.

Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven - This track is more subdued and melancholy than my typical nomination, but perhaps it stands out because of this. It's soft, ethereal and even delicate at times, verging on the pinnacle between joy and despair. Tenpei Sato manages to capture both emotions succinctly in one composition, proving that when the man is inspired, he's gold. Even at its most aimless, there's an underlying passion that moves the song forward, and that's this track's best feature, in my opinion. Another great work from Sato.

Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE - My apologies to the nominator, I didn't care for this one at all. I found it to be too dark and depressing. The piano work was nice but the tone simply isn't for me.

Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM) - Despite this track's attempts at ebb and flow, I remain dissapointed that it didn't actually do a whole lot. The base components were there, I don't know what went wrong. Perhaps it needed one more layer of melody to give it some energy. As is, this is calming backdrop music but not much more.

Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon - The unintelligible lyrics are something of a turn-off - I like to know what's being said! But the tone of her voice isn't bad for an Asian songstress. I do like the Japanese-Celtic fusion, and it's a natural pairing. Like Orion, I would've preferred a violin over a voice, and the karaoke version, if one exists, may have been interesting. But this isn't such a bad song, really.

SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02 - Different, for sure, and a clever use of footsteps as percussion. These forboding marches don't often do a lot for me but I think this one has enough character and subtle mirth to be something worth keeping.

Final Tally

3 Points: Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven
1 Point: SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02
1 Point: Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
1 Point: Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon

An okay week with no standouts, nom bias excluded, naturally. The diversity was quite good, however. That doesn't always happen.

Nomination!

Album: Promised Dawn ~ Melty Blood Original Sound Track
Title: The end of 1000 years (Millenium Castle)
Composer: RAITO
Track Number: 1-16
Year: 2003
Catalog Number: N/A
Source: Chudah's Corner

I will upload the track to the SotW ftp.

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2008, 07:56 PM Local time: Dec 13, 2008, 10:56 AM #18 of 34
I'm a huge Doors music fan, and I had a really tough time choosing a nomination from the Aekanaru soundtrack. Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme has, like people have said, a charming Guaraldi vibe; and the crisp jazz progressions put this one way above most VGM jazz for me. I love the background sweeps like the one at 1:25, too. Also, brilliant melody.

Given the first 5 seconds, I wasn't expecting to like Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairouki (SNES Game Rip) - Optimistic Girls (Optimistic Girls / Friends 2). But hey, it turned out to be pretty enjoyable! A nice melody, and a warm, Ape Escape Asian level sound. Good!

I'm afraid I don't see what all the fuss is about with Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]. =/ The production quality is great, yes, and some of the riffs are above-average, but there's nothing for me to hold onto throughout. It's like a fierce rapid of aesthetic guitar lines---no melody, or rock (...), for me to hold onto.

Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven was odd. The composition itself is neither heartfelt nor sorrowful in my eyes, and the vocals were kind of awkward. But, despite this, I actually quite enjoyed it. Maybe just because it has the name "Tenpei Sato" on it, I don't know. O D D

Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE was very fleeting. I actually didn't mind the sombre tone dripping with despair, but I can't remember much about it. Not much else to say here---I'm lukewarm towards this one.

Damn, Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM) was nice. I love ambient music with a worldly flavour, and this satisfies both criteria. Not much of a melody to go by, but the atmosphere is incredibly strong. Excellent~

Hitoshi Fujima gets an immediate tick from me. Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon had a charming composition and some hit-and-miss vocals. KAKO would hit a lovely note one moment, and sound awfully passive the next. A very nice tune, but it could have been so much fuller.

For a foreboding march, SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02 is pretty slick. Great fluidity, some nice instrumental touches and a deliciously malevolent feel. Another very nice track.

i'd better put this POINT in the microwave for a minute so it can warm up

3 points: Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme
1 point: Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairouki (SNES Game Rip) - Optimistic Girls (Optimistic Girls / Friends 2)
1 point: Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM)
1 point: Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon
5th: SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02
6th: Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven
7th: Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE
8th: Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]

Fantastic week! Very diverse; there's something for everyone here etc. I ended up saving 5 new discoveries; that's pretty damn good!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Dec 12, 2008, 08:25 PM Local time: Dec 13, 2008, 03:25 AM #19 of 34
2 points: Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
1 point: Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme
1 point: Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven
1 point: Mouryousenki Madara 2 Sound Fantasia - Soldier's Rest (Mukuri Tribe Camp BGM)
1 point: SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Dec 12, 2008, 10:10 PM Local time: Dec 13, 2008, 11:10 AM #20 of 34
Album: Promised Dawn ~ Melty Blood Original Sound Track
Title: The end of 1000 years (Millenium Castle)
Composers: RAITO, KATE, Watanabe Seisakujo
Composer for that track is just Raito. Source: WATANABE-006A/B: Promised Dawn: Melty Blood Original Soundtrack - VGMdb

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Dec 12, 2008, 10:14 PM #21 of 34
Okay, the nomination has been corrected. But it also means that my copy is woefully mistagged.

How ya doing, buddy?
Djinova
Why didn't he just...

Member 2441

Level 23.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2008, 10:43 AM 1 #22 of 34
Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme: Machine gun with white teeth and black stones. Ambush.

Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairouki (SNES Game Rip) - Optimistic Girls (Optimistic Girls / Friends 2): And so without the help of uncle Wang, Tom prepared himself a nice cup of noodle "insta-style".

Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven: The Sorrowful Angels from Disgeae point to the right: "This way if you want to go to haven. For the heaven please take this XXL Human Cannon".

Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE: You walk a long a dark corridor... suddenly a piano falls on your head.

Quilt ~Anata to Tsumugu Yume to Koi no Dress~ Theme Song "Yume no Tsuki" - Dream Moon: It's already 8:57. Julie will miss her ethnic class today.

---
3 Points for Machine Gun Music
2 Points for the Helpful Angels
1 Point for Sleepy Julie
---
Nomination:
et cetra:ETC ~ESTi's Temporary Collection~ <ESTI (Jin-Bae Park), ZUN (Junya Ota)> - [06] Phantom Goes to Far East

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2008, 07:27 PM Local time: Dec 14, 2008, 10:27 AM #23 of 34
^^

Originally Posted by Dijinova
Aekanaru Sekai no Owari ni Original Soundtrack "Routine" - afternoon theme: Machine gun with white teeth and black stones. Ambush.
I'm afraid I don't understand.

FELIPE NO
orion_mk3

Member 1865

Level 52.14

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2008, 01:21 AM #24 of 34
Djinova, those were the weirdest and most wonderful SotW comments I've ever read! Please provide them for the remaining three songs this week and all songs hereafter until the end of time.

isdapi
Forged in the Pain

Member 1534

Level 20.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2008, 01:59 PM Local time: Dec 14, 2008, 08:59 PM #25 of 34
<<3 points>> Formula -G.S.M. SEGA 5- - Soup Up [Rad Mobile]
<<1 points>> Istoria ~Musa~ - MELPOMENE
<<1 point>> Gunslinger Girl Game Sound Album - Take me to the heaven
<<1 point>> SimCity Societies (Game Rip) - Authoritarian 02

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > [SotW] Song of the Week - WEEK 153 Voting/WEEK 154 Nominating