Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Well this is a pairing that's happening
Grand Doomer 5 41.67%
Space Cadet Theme 8 66.67%
Got Hive of Ra 6 50.00%
Final of PuyoPuyo 2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

R1P9: Space Cadets Got Hive of Ra from the Grand Doomer in the Puyo Pop Final

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:34 PM #1 of 6
R1P9: Space Cadets Got Hive of Ra from the Grand Doomer in the Puyo Pop Final

Kirby's Return to Dream Land - Grand Doomer

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

3D Pinball - Space Cadet Theme

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Groove Coaster 3 - Got Hive of Ra

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Puyo Pop 3 - Final of PuyoPuyo

(Download Link)

Most amazing jew boots

#654: Braixen
Duck King
erryday im QUACKIN'

Member 10923

Level 29.90

Aug 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 02:56 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2017, 09:56 AM 2 #2 of 6
Space Cadet Theme's great! NEED MORE LOOPS ON THIS THING THOUGH

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 09:36 AM #3 of 6
It's like 8 minutes long god why

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

#654: Braixen
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2017, 07:58 PM #4 of 6
Space Cadet Theme's great! NEED MORE LOOPS ON THIS THING THOUGH
I'm sorry, I thought a single play-through would be enough when I recorded it

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2017, 02:42 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2017, 09:42 PM #5 of 6
Kirby has a sense of urgency here. I like the contrast in dynamics.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 7, 2017, 09:14 AM 1 #6 of 6
grand doomer is a grealnd example of how yuo can be good at being Hirokazu Ando and have better sounds than Jun Isikawa on THIS SOUNDTRACK ONLY but worse composition than Jun Isikawa but still better composition than everyone else that composes music to kirby )HIROKAZU ANZO IS REALLY GOODS). You have the great "chords of hope" and your useful sounds are very cuddly.

I remember when I first used a computer that was new enough to have Space Cadet Pinball pre-installed onto it and saw that it used a version of the midi tha is 8 minutes long instead of the 2-or-so minute long version of the MIDI FILE That I Had Which Was From A "Full tilt pinball" collection demo disk thing so I think that was the "Real" version and the version that came with windows compuners looped too long and was the "Fake" version!?!?!? I always liked it because it's just constant 16ths playing the cool computer notes on 29 - muted guitar and the 39 - synth bass 1 is a cool sound and thne the 12 - vibraphone comes along and plays along with the 29 - muted guitar and goes in the descending notes that make the vast space think.

Got Hive of Ra is my favorite piece of music that is inside of a video game!!!! My #1!!!! Not only does it have the "it's mixed meter" factor that makes me enjoy the think music, but it has the Rock Organ that plays the "unpredictable notes" and it's also one of the few examples of "irrational meter" (or at least thng that could arguably make the most sense to be written that way) in music, because of how much of the rhythms are based around QUINTUPLETS and numbers of quintuplets that although could still fit with the lengths of the normal bars, many people would find easier to read and comprehend as things like 15/20 (or you could just metrically modulate and think of things as 15/16 or whatver the beans are at the time) whether you count it as metric modulation tempo change OR quintuplets at normal tempo OR irrational meter as the best way to count the notes in your brain, it's a good pinks of music for Music Math. I still think this sounds like it could be a secret alternate version of Machine Passage from Kirby Air Ride. AAAAAAAAH THIS IS MY FAVORIRTE VIDEO GAMER SNOG

I like FM Synth!!!!! A lot!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!! the chord progression here sounds like "rock music" maybe that's what it's supposed to be .........hmmmmm.................intriguing........ ............Gritty fm guitars are fun delay echo channel listen to it it sounds like an amplified with stereo delay is on and you can put yor ears between the two speakers and notice that they don't start at the same time WOW girl.

[I like all of these for different reasons......but Got Hive of Ra is literally my favorite piece of VGM so as much as I Want to vote for space cadet and grand doomer because I love them I prefer Got Hive of Ra by a far enough margin that I can't feel right including other tracks in my vote I GUESS

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P9: Space Cadets Got Hive of Ra from the Grand Doomer in the Puyo Pop Final