Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Talec why
Moonlight Inferno 8 61.54%
Settle down for a while! 6 46.15%
Darkness 3 23.08%
Tough Decision 6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

R1P10: Settle down in the Moonlight Inferno to make a Tough Decision in the Darkness

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:31 PM #1 of 3
R1P10: Settle down in the Moonlight Inferno to make a Tough Decision in the Darkness

Rivals of Aether - Moonlight Inferno

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Scarlett - Settle down for a while!

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Pathologic: The Marble Nest - Darkness

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Zero Time Dilemma - Tough Decision

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2017, 10:09 PM #2 of 3
Because I <3, Tails

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 7, 2017, 09:52 AM #3 of 3
This sounds like Video Game "world music" music! Like everyone's favorite video games such as Chronon Tiger and Secrets of Man A. I love fake pitch bends on "ethnic instruments" for some reason. IT's DID YOU KNOW THAT IF Y?oUr M?USI?C IS N?OT sound like western influence it's "world" (cultural appropriation genetic factory0) 99fake00 NIce Sound Design. I like the CHORDS on the strings that transpose entirely at the beginning part when the chords change MOD

Settle down for a while!Settle down for a while!Settle down for a while! Funky but too slow to be good funky...(opinion) this doesn't ever change what the chord is and that makes it kind of monotonous which is a SHAME because otherwise the style o f it is pretty cool and I like a lot of parts like the clavinet keyboard with the WEeaareoro sounds, but they could be put to "more engaging' use ........:< I Do like the transpose the cluster chord up on the keyboard as like funk cool effect though that's cool, but it's not really a change in the actual tonality at alll it's just 1111111 forever

MARBLES are cute and fun to play with!!! Wow these voices are really scary...I like them! Crepy vibrato and on those Freaky Intervals That brass sound sounds like a fog horn in the distance and the big abstract cylinder that lives in the fog ocean is going to consume you and make you become a part of its distortion void for eternity and there would be no way to escape and your perception of time would be REALLY slow so it really lasts FOR EVER even when the universe blows up because your consciousness goes in a time loop. /Darkness[ @darkness{ <darkness> %darkness# ~darkness) {darkness{

Finally someone nominates A GOOD 999 series track....I love those musics but everyone always picks like the one songs on each soundtrack I don't like but THS IS A OGOD ONE I love you shinji hosoe!!! This is nice cool tense piano chords surrounded by cool warpy synths and that hyperfast delay effect that sounds like you are banging a PVC pipe against a really echoy parking lot and putting your ear next to a really tall pole and flicking it it's a cool sound.!!! The dissonant reverse volume fade in sound things are good TENSE sound too. FLUTE it sounds distant mystery.....

What a Tough Decision!!!!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P10: Settle down in the Moonlight Inferno to make a Tough Decision in the Darkness