Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: I didn't feel like checking if it was actually Lxsor or not
Hypno Baron's Castle 6 42.86%
In a Jazzy Mood 5 35.71%
BGM B6 7 50.00%
Arch Enemy 4 4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

R1P16: Hypno Baron is in a Mood for Jazzy BGM while he fights his Arch Enemies

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:03 PM #1 of 3
R1P16: Hypno Baron is in a Mood for Jazzy BGM while he fights his Arch Enemies

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Hypno Baron's Castle

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Deadly Premonition - In a Jazzy Mood

(Download Link)

VERSUS

The Sword of Lxsor - BGM B6

(Download Link)

VERSUS

P-47 Aces - Arch Enemy 4

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
katchum
VGM forever!

Member 180

Level 35.46

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2017, 03:01 PM Local time: Aug 4, 2017, 10:01 PM #2 of 3
Shantae is good, but P-47 aces tops it with innovation.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:12 AM #3 of 3
THere's jake kaunman again with his Big Chords and I love those a lot!!......THis Shawn Tea track sounds too much like "spoopy" haloween aesthetic for me to like it THAT much though but it's okay. [[derived from computer]] creepy castle .

ooh it's like NEil SLater['s creepy spy jazz except not because it only has 3 instruments in it ever playing at once and none of the note choices are that weird or cool so it's also 'cheesy creepy music' andn ot cool creepy music :< I like JAzz and Creepy music but this did not Fuse Those Together In a Very IDeal WAy In My Opinion. LOTS OF LOST potential. Just changing a few things though and I'd love it, really just needs more notes in it like having actual chords and not having so many dumb solos that sound like a 5th grader that just learned that blues scales have a tritone in it so that is how you make jazz be haloween

YAY FM Synth!!!! I love these sounds!!! They're really good sounds. This is so VI VII i but I've always liked that the MOST of 'overused chord progressions' so I Do not mind it here! THis feels more like my kind of jam than the previous two. Delay echo COOL portamento bweeeep!!! BEEP bzzt. Zap. the fast 16ths part is ENERGETIC.

YAY I/TS MY ?NOM/iNation. I love the transposy chord samples at th ebeginning!!! THen you get funky Epic Slap Bass and all of it's tricky random missing and added eight notes to make that section really subtly Mixed Meter with random bars of 7/8 and 9/8!!! WHOW. Then it goes to the next section where it's 6/8 or 12/16 whatever but then has occasional 4/4 bars, but since the grouping is 3+3+3+3 to the point of feeling like 4/4 swing and shuffle, the 3+3+3+3+4 4/4 time bars feel more like "IrRATIONAL TIME" to feel more like like like yeah. Cool. The last section of the track that starts half way through is Very Great. The 7/8 feel is cool but also that quiet guitar ish solo is really GENERATING its ENERGY and PUSHING it into your PULSE OF YOUR BODY FLOW sound "emotional". Oh yeah also throughout I like all the subtle fm synth channels and all the Electric Keyboard (especially during the crazy slap bass section because it's doing cool transposy chord things)

How ya doing, buddy?
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P16: Hypno Baron is in a Mood for Jazzy BGM while he fights his Arch Enemies