Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results:
The Lab 5 38.46%
Camp Map/Cabin Theme 5 38.46%
Ten Carat Hill 7 53.85%
Ducks Everywhere 6 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

R1P13: Ducks are Everywhere, in The Lab, at Ten Carat Hill, and even in the Cabin

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:15 PM #1 of 4
R1P13: Ducks are Everywhere, in The Lab, at Ten Carat Hill, and even in the Cabin

Tearaway Unfolded - The Lab

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Friday the 13th - Camp Map/Cabin Theme

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Pokemon Sun/Moon - Ten Carat Hill

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Suikoden 3 - Ducks Everywhere

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Talec
Dandelion Cysts

Member 802

Level 26.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2017, 09:03 PM #2 of 4
Everything Is Ducky At The Lab

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Talec; Aug 6, 2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: I didn't vote that way, I just wanted to say it
Musical Banana
not sonic

Member 699

Level 19.95

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2017, 11:56 AM Local time: Aug 8, 2017, 10:56 AM #3 of 4
Ship I really really like all of these, even Ducks which I've heard like ten thousand times now (and nom'd myself a few years back if I'm not mistaken). Votes for everyone!

Nah gotta do something useful--I'll give it to Camp Map and Ten Carat Hill, they're feeling extra cool today

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
banana feel
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 8, 2017, 12:13 PM #4 of 4
the lab has a accordiono labs are scary that's where they hurt you don't go to lab..............it has many spikes. Accprdnion. I like fake drum lops
]

oh yeah delay echo beaps beep beep bbeep! Spooky. I would like this more if it actually had things happen but it doesn't so thats not hapy

Ah. Yes. My. Nominonton. I love Pokemon!!!!! I was so excited when listening to the ripped soundtrack from the demo and this one started playing. My reaction was HELLO HITOMI SATO I KNOW IT IS YOUo/ THANK YOU FOR EXISTING YOU ARE MY FAVORITE POKEMON COMPOSER PROBABLY. and I was right that it was written by her, the musician of erratic rhythms and beautiful chill chords, but this is like that aspect of her combined with rEALLY GOOD sound design like WOW this is so PRETTY.

sweedijuinun 3 music that sounds like nature flute marimba acccordion again cool. Really Nice Instrumentation, my favorite besides 10 carrot hill today. Ha ha I love the chord changes at a lot of parts some times they are hyperpredictable and sometimes they are NOT Doing what you'd expect them to do and that's when it tugs on your heart strings like a snake named "discography" syncopated nature world rpg music GOOD I like it

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P13: Ducks are Everywhere, in The Lab, at Ten Carat Hill, and even in the Cabin