Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Help] Melty Blood Re-ACT help

kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 03:46 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 02:46 PM #1 of 3
Melty Blood Re-ACT help

I just had some general questions about this game. It's fantastic to start. But I'm a bit confused on getting the right button config. I have a PS2 gamepad adapter so it's pretty ideal to use. Anyone that has that could help me out? Also is there any way to set up a resolution for this game or is just default to full screen/windowed mode?

Double Post:
Oh and, if anyone has a save that has everything unlocked and what not, that would be most excellent.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by kainlightwind; Sep 8, 2006 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Burp
Saving the world... but NOT for free

Member 10186

Level 12.97

Jul 2006

Old Oct 4, 2006, 04:31 PM Local time: Oct 4, 2006, 06:31 PM #2 of 3
the buttons like the ps2 version are this:

(l1) heat (r1) throw

(a) light (c) shield

(b) medium (d) strong

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Gamercafe.cl: Your source for game news in Spanish.
Sushi
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 14195

Level 1.02

Oct 2006

Old Oct 19, 2006, 05:29 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2006, 10:29 PM #3 of 3
i think all "hidden" characters are with a unofficial patch available....I gotta look if i still got it (srry for my english)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Help] Melty Blood Re-ACT help