Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Samurai Jack
The One and Only

Member 908

Level 3.62

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2006, 12:02 AM Local time: Jun 12, 2006, 11:02 PM #1 of 1323
Originally Posted by Joe Wiewel
Hot. If this thread were in the Sewers, I wouldn't have any problem posting a hentai I found on 4chan of Zero Suit Samus masturbating with a Wii-mote. =O

Nope, she's not an alien; she's supposedly the last human to come from Earth after the space pirates wiped everybody out except her. Then the Chozo came to Earth and found her and made her into a warrior.

Besides, does it really matter whether she's an alien or not when it comes to how hot she is?
From what I remember from Metroid Prime, they found her among a fledgling human settlement. Earth was never mentioned and don't forget about the Space Marines, they wouldn't be around if all the humans were wiped =p. So yeah, Earth is still around in the Metroid universe.

How ya doing, buddy?

Guild Wars Characters:
Melanie Firestrike W/R Lvl 20 Acended/Completed
Amy Firestrike R/Me Lvl 20 Acended/Completed
Chika Reverra E/Me Lvl 20 Acended/Completed
Mansumi Malanka Mo/E Lvl 20 Acended/Completed
Chun Do A/N Lvl 20 Factions Complete/Thunderhead Keep
Icarus Brightland Me/E Lvl 20 PvP Char
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl