Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 12:39 AM Local time: May 18, 2006, 03:39 PM #1 of 1323
Thumbs down

the game looks to be the best in the series
good list so far but needs pac-man and pac-man in my opinion will be in the game. i say this because of nintendo v namco mario kart.
dont rule out Cloud
shame its not a launch title though

Double Post:
is any1 worried about the move system i mean for all the smash games a been the
B+ system do u think it will work on the wii contoler or maybe it will be A+ system
or maybe it will be like a fighter.
has any1 got any ideas on the move system

How ya doing, buddy?
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!

Last edited by Nintendo 4 life; May 18, 2006 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 01:28 AM Local time: May 18, 2006, 04:28 PM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by Generic Badass
It's aleady been confirmed (or strongly hinted) that it will use the Gamecube controller.

I can't even read the rest of what the fuck you're saying, man.
i know its using the g c n controller but will they add more buttons is wat im tring to say

There's nowhere I can't reach.
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!
Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 18, 2006, 05:26 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 08:26 AM #3 of 1323
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
They should do this: Make Young Link like a whole new character by allowing him to switch between Deku/Zora/Goron masks, as in Majora's Mask. He wouldn't have the classic abilities that Adult Link has, but the new forms would make up for this.
that could work using the y button as in Y+ system would make that work
and he would still have some his old moves

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!
Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:44 AM Local time: May 19, 2006, 03:44 PM #4 of 1323
if you dont know on the official site the character list is starting to apear.
http://www.smashbros.com/en/index.html

Double Post:
Originally Posted by shadowlink56
That could create a ridiculous amount of characters, and would too severely limit a character with good conversion potential like Young Link. How could I decide between Goron Link and Zora Link?
They also need room for all the characters we all want. I just ask that they don't OVERdo it, as it currently seems that it's very possible.
Snake, for me, is a bit over the top.
yes i strongly agree

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!

Last edited by Nintendo 4 life; May 19, 2006 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 02:52 AM Local time: May 23, 2006, 05:52 PM #5 of 1323
Geno would be a good installment but I would of thought Ganon would of been on the list and geno being owned by square doesn't consern me because nintendo and square are on the same page. But im still think they'll make Ganondorf be able to transform to Ganon

I was speaking idiomatically.
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!
Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 07:06 AM Local time: May 24, 2006, 10:06 PM #6 of 1323
Originally Posted by Free.User
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but I'd like to see Zora, Goron and Deku Scrub. I originally was thinking of a character similiar to Sheik/Zelda (Able to change between the three in the midst of battle), but now I think they should be their own character. They each have enough distinct ablilities to be indepentant. Also, the argument of "trademark characters" is moot. Characters aren't chosen by popularity, they are chosen by uniquenss. (I realize there were some clones in SSBM....)
That would be a great idea having a Zora, a Goron and a Deku Scrub and they should be their own characters.:biggrin:

Thats probably the only characters I want on the list appart from the characters allready announced. Otherwise their going to over do it.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!
Nintendo 4 life
sword master

Member 6938

Level 2.97

May 2006

Old May 25, 2006, 12:58 AM Local time: May 25, 2006, 03:58 PM #7 of 1323
How about Oni Link he would would be a geat addition to the game. He has stacks of moves they can put in, he also has all the assists needed.

FELIPE NO
zelda genaration
+ nintendo = unstopable!
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl