Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Technophile
With my hands...Be My Last

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 01:23 AM #1 of 1323
Wow. Just, wow. Is it confirmed that the trailer was using in-game graphics? Because if so, it looks DAMN good for a system that's suppose to be underpowered!

I also like how at the very beggining, Mario, Link, and even Pikachu looked better when they transformed while Kirby just stayed the same.

Most amazing jew boots
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 03:02 AM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by Para
One thing for sure...

I really fucking hope Uematsu doesn't do the soundtrack for SSBB. I really dislike the overall style of Uematsu's music.

I hope Ando and Kondo do it again.

Really? Uematsu's music is usualy sooo dramatic. It works with Final Fantasy. With SSB however IT'D BE FUCKING HILARIOUS! Which makes me kinda hope that he does. Time will tell.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 03:09 AM #3 of 1323
lol Infernal. Nintendog + Uematsu/FF music = Awsome.

How ya doing, buddy?
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 03:15 AM #4 of 1323
Originally Posted by SOLDIER
I still can't believe they found a way to whore in Nintendogs. That's almost as crazy as Snake being in the game.
Beating the crap outta something that adorable is gonna be awsome.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 06:00 PM #5 of 1323
Originally Posted by kuttlas
This is total bullshit. Anyone who says Snake is a nintendo character is a fucking idiot, his debut was on the MSX and the mahority of his games have been on Sony consoles. Yes, he was on two games, one of which was a remake of a PSX game, but that doesn't make him any more of a character than Sonic the hedgehog or Megaman. This isn't a game about characters from third party Nintendo games beating the shit out of each other, its about first party (HAL, EAD, Intelligent Systems, Gamefreak) nintendo characters beating the shit out of each other.
Um...who cares? The bottom line is, the game is awsome, the character is awsome, therefore, having them both together is great regardless of the chararcter's origins.

How ya doing, buddy?
Technophile

Member 680

Level 19.53

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 08:20 PM #6 of 1323
I dunno, I love the quirkiness of the game. I mean, it's not like it's a serious fighting game. It's a crazy party-game! The hand's just fine by me. Maybe they should include the head-prof. from Brain Age too!

-EDIT-

Originally Posted by scotty
well theres a story mode now. Master hand wont cut it for story mode, besides they already replaced Master Hand with Giga Bowser in adventure mode
Oh I beg to differ. Master Hand would be freaking awsome with a story mode. He could even have a background story. See, behind all of his evil, bitch-slapping frenzy, would hide a sad, sad Master Hand who simply wants better moisture for his chaffed skin. And thus, would weep like a little girl when no one's looking.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Technophile; May 12, 2006 at 08:25 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl