Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 01:25 AM Local time: May 24, 2006, 04:25 PM #1 of 1323
LOL thats an awesome image. Yeh I'm wondering solid snake's going to fit into everything but it should be good. I agree with acro-nym, they should replace pichu. Theyd have like 500 (thats just an uneducated guess) pokemon by now to choose from so they should be able to pick one to replace pichu. Then again they do have a fair few pokemon already in the pokeballs.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.
Woody Allen (1935 - )

Anyone know how to use alchemy?
somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2006, 09:31 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2006, 12:31 PM #2 of 1323
The thing that immp's describing sounds a lot like Juggernaut mode in Halo. One player is heaps more powerful and the person that kills him becomes the juggernaut. It's pretty fun until the Juggernaut gets a rocket launcher and starts camping but yeh good fun.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Woody Allen (1935 - )

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 04:36 AM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 07:36 PM #3 of 1323
I agree with you guys about the move list. I dont like it when games have a massive move list, it's cool if you spend ages learning them all but it takes a fair bit of time. The thing I like about smash bros is that I could be at a friends place and pick almost any charater and be competitive with it because it's fairly easy to learn the basics of each character. Compare this to something like Soul Calibur 2 which I also enjoyed. It had a MASSIVE move list for each character, as such I'm only decent with a couple of characters. Also if people that don't have smash bros come over they can get the hang of it quickly and I've had some good matches with people who are fairly new to the game

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Woody Allen (1935 - )

Last edited by somedude2387; Jul 8, 2006 at 04:41 AM.
somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Dec 17, 2006, 05:36 PM Local time: Dec 18, 2006, 08:36 AM #4 of 1323
Pitt wasn't just in Kid Icarus, he was also in the TV and comic series Captain N the Game Master, which was my first exposure to him. I'm actually really looking forward to using Pitt in Brawl

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Woody Allen (1935 - )

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2006, 01:44 AM Local time: Dec 19, 2006, 04:44 PM #5 of 1323
Originally Posted by Omnislash124
Sonic would have been a good addition back in the 2D days, I agree, because Sonic 1/2/3 were the shit.
HAHA it's funny how much change a simple 'the' at the end of a sentence can make. I missed the 'the' in my first reading and then your argument didn't make sense.

To be perfectly honest after all this talk about which characters to put in I'm going to say I'm not too fussed which ones they put in. The game looks pretty sweet and the other SSB games have been fun so they've got a good track record. I'm sure they'd know how anticipated this game is so they should make a game that we'll enjoy even with or without sonic/megaman/crono/...... I'm far more interested in what gameplay options they might opt for like internet play and different modes within the game.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Woody Allen (1935 - )

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2006, 04:08 PM Local time: Dec 20, 2006, 07:08 AM #6 of 1323
LOL, Mii Summoning. That would be awesome!!!! You could watch as you and your family and friends beat down on bowser or mario or whoever

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Woody Allen (1935 - )

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 21, 2007, 04:39 PM Local time: Jan 22, 2007, 07:39 AM #7 of 1323
I don't think the amount of games a character is in should be the only thing that gets you into a game like SSB, the deciding factor should be if the character is fun to use and/or would add anything to the game. I think Pit should definately be there, in fact he's the character I want to use first but I personally don't really like ness that much so if they got rid of him I wouldn't be complaining. I think I'll have to see more footage to decide whether or not I'm looking forward to Wario making the cut.

By the way AcerBandit those things you mentioned sound sweet especially how updates will be available. In melee after you get the trophies and pass all the events matches and such you can still play them again and it's still fun but getting new stuff to do would be awesome

FELIPE NO
Woody Allen (1935 - )

somedude2387
Chocobo

Member 678

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Jan 23, 2007, 05:36 PM Local time: Jan 24, 2007, 08:36 AM #8 of 1323
Wow RABicle you seemed pretty fired up, remember it's only a game. You seem so angry someone might put a video of you being angry on youtube like so many crazy german gamers. I think I'll wait to play the game before I make such sweeping statements about who is going to use Snake as a character and how good their gaming skills are

How ya doing, buddy?
Woody Allen (1935 - )

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl