Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Neogin
Wealth of Random Knowledge

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 03:01 PM #1 of 1323
Originally Posted by Kaleb.G
Snake debuted on the NES. He has Nintendo history.
Very true, but people keep forgetting that.

Anyway, I'm excited for Brawl. Bring on the Wii!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Neogin

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 06:14 PM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by Helloween
you forgot Rare.

Anyways, man this thread exploaded like nobodie's business. I turn away for 20 hours, and i find 10 pages of posts to read. O well, gave me something to do.

Man, this game has me excited like nothing else. I'm so pumped for this game, no one has any idea, not even me. One day, i'll get my hands on this game, and instantly die from it's pure awesomness.

Anyways. I find it disturbing that Diddy was neglected from Melee. If that happens again with Brawl, i won't be happy (but nothing could ruin my mood, so.... yeah whatever) I'd really like to see Diddy and Dixie in the game, but it only one, then Diddy. Maybe have they teamed up like Zelda/Sheik, or Ice Climbers. Diddy Kong is just as much a Nintendo Character as Donkey Kong.

I'm concerned about the number of third parties involved in this game. Some are ok, but Nintendo, please, don't go overboard.
Yeah, I'm excited about it as well. It's been a while since I've been so hyped up about a game. The last time was what, Golden Sun 2?

I'd love to see Banjo, Kazooie, and Conker. Then again, it's Rare..and..well....yeah..

I'd kill to see more Pokemon, though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Neogin

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2006, 12:58 PM #3 of 1323
It'd be awesome if Nintendo added Mike Tyson, from Punch Out. Or maybe even Lolo..

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Neogin

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2006, 04:23 PM #4 of 1323
If that's the case, then not much can be done to change up the formula. All we'll see is prettier graphics, more items, different stages, a few more characters, better music, and most likely the same moves, with some added spice to the mix.

Wait, what am I talking about, that's a good improvement.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Neogin

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 06:01 PM #5 of 1323
Originally Posted by Omnislash124
I still retain the opinion that nobody should be deleted from any previous game.....lest you get complaints from a Pichu Player....lol....Seriously, with the change from 1.4GB to 4.7GB, I think we have plenty of space to keep the all characters from the last games. (Unless I'm mistaken here.....feel free to correct me....)
Nope, that's about right. That's a damn good jump, if you ask me..

I was speaking idiomatically.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl