Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 10:44 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 12:44 PM #1 of 1323
I think it's great that Nintendo is willing to include characters from other companies into the game. Snake is a heck of a lot more interesting than being forced to get some Advance Wars characters or some guy from Excite Bike.

Now, let's get in Cloud, Sephiroth from Square, add in Alucard for Konami, and Dante, and Viewtiful Joe from Capcom. Oh, and why not Master Chief while we're at it?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 10:58 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 12:58 PM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by Lizardcommando
I actually liked Falco. All he needs are completely different moves and some new threads and he'll be good to go.

As for my own suggestion:

How about being able to make your own custom characters? I'm suprised no one else has thought of this yet. Now that will definately make this game an even bigger success! Obviously, it will most likely not work for the Story Mode campaign, but in the multiplayer games, that would be pretty damn cool. It should be 100 times more expansive and deeper than the Soul Caliber 3 custom character creation dealie. ...Or would this not work?
I personally always disliked custom characters. First, they will always look worst than the original characters. Secondly, they break the balance of the game, and I would most definitely not want them playable online.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Newbie1234
Widowmaker

Member 421

Level 18.72

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 02:41 PM Local time: May 11, 2006, 04:41 PM #3 of 1323
I think there's way too much competition between Sony and Nintendo for Jak, Sly, etc. to be in the game. However, knowing Sony and how much they like to copy (Field Commander is a blatant ripoff of Advance Wars for example), I wouldn't be surprised if they had their own version of Super Smash Bros.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl