Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

Josiah
Normal Gym Leader

Member 412

Level 22.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2006, 01:54 AM #1 of 1323
I think a really cool concept to introduce would be special team attacks, something akin to like those in Power Stone 2. For example, Kirby could eat Bowser and drop as some huge (perhaps also spiky) boulder on enemies below. Or Donkey Kong could pitch Samus as a Morph Ball, like a baseball at their foes.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Josiah
Normal Gym Leader

Member 412

Level 22.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 6, 2006, 07:05 PM #2 of 1323
I was just thinking along the lines of 2 on 2 or 2 on 1. If there was a way to balance it all out and put a sort of limit on how often it could be done (like say, maybe you can do it when some meter's full), I could see it feasible. Yeah, I know, easier said than done, but it still sounds like a cool idea if done in a way that people won't just whore on them. Not that whoring on some move doesn't happen in Melee, though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl