Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2006, 02:30 AM Local time: May 12, 2006, 01:30 AM #1 of 1323
As much as we all want to see our favorite third party characters, I think the best idea would to be to keep it to one 3rd party per game.

I don't want to see the game become less Nintendo, but adding one guest would be great for sales, and would feel more "special" than to have a quarter of the Nintendo All Stars fighting game be third party.

- WraithTwo -

Jam it back in, in the dark.
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2006, 10:56 PM Local time: May 13, 2006, 09:56 PM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by kuttlas
Pac man could use his moves from the Pacman World series. He could also throw pellets or punch people I guess. He'd probably only be there to give Namco a spot on the roster. Klonoa would work, with his magical bracelet of grabbing stuff.

Also, I've seen a few rumors around the internet that in SSBM Nintendo wanted to include Sonic the Hedgehog but Sega denied it. Is this true?

On an unrelated note, I was playing SSB today and I noticed Mario's alternate colors were switched blue and red, Wario's colors, and Waluigi's colors. Didn't that game come out before Waluig's debut? (one of the Mario Party games? I'm not sure)
I THINK that Waluigi showed up first on N64's Mario Tennis, but I'm not entirely sure...

- WraithTwo -

There's nowhere I can't reach.
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 9, 2006, 06:50 AM Local time: Jun 9, 2006, 05:50 AM #3 of 1323
Originally Posted by Joe Wiewel
Zero Suit Samus...ehh... While she's great eye candy to look at, I can't see her having all that many attacks. Well, obviously she will since she's already announced to be in the game, but from what? The only thing she had at the end of Metroid Zero Mission was
Spoiler:
a laser stun gun that froze Space Pirates in place and had to recharge between uses,
though the trailer showed her with some type of light saber thing. (LOL, Star Wars rip off just like the item in both SSB and SSBM.) Also, will Zero Suit Samus be an occurance after normal Samus takes a certain amount of damage, can you change back and forth like Zelda/Sheik or will she be a selectable character?
Just a quick clarification, the "light saber" thing is a whip, not a sword. Its definetly not "just" a sword at least, although it IS possible that instead of simply being a gun/whip, it could end up being a gun/whip/sword hybrid weapon...

- WraithTwo -

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 13, 2006, 12:54 AM Local time: Jun 12, 2006, 11:54 PM #4 of 1323
Originally Posted by Joe Wiewel
It's possible that there were other humans in space if and when the Earth was attacked, so those humans make the race live on.

I take it you got your info from the Chozo Lores, but ever watch the cutscenes in Metroid Zero Mission? If I remember right, it shows the Chozo finding her crying as a little girl among devistation and debris. Earth may still be around, but it's in ruins.
EXCEPT that she didn't live on Earth. She was part of a space colony that was ravaged by Space Pirates (lead by Ridley) and destroyed. The Chozo saw her as some sort of warrior of prophecy that is supposed to save them. They take her, train her, and give her some of their DNA which grants her enhanced reflexes and physical ability and the ability to use Chozo technology. Most of this info can be found in the Metroid E-Manga (just google it) which IS a canon source.

- WraithTwo -

How ya doing, buddy?
WraithTwo
screw attack

Member 239

Level 16.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2006, 05:42 PM Local time: Jun 26, 2006, 04:42 PM #5 of 1323
Also, around the time that Ruby/Sapphire came out, a method of obtaining Mew without glitching or game shark aid was found. I actually did it shortly after hearing about it for confirmation (even though many reliable members of the Pokemon community had already said that it was legit), and it DOES work, allowing you to capture a lvl 7 Mew.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl