Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl
Closed Thread

chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 05:05 AM #1 of 1323
Beautiful, damnit.

Now all we need is Castlevania characters,Sonic characters, Chrono Trigger Characters,Megaman Characters. wooohoo!

Snake just stole the whole e3 show =]

EDIT: Hey. they might just throw in Jump Superstars characters. It is for the NDS afterall XD.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by chato; May 11, 2006 at 05:15 AM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 05:41 AM #2 of 1323
Originally Posted by PsychoJosh
Screw Square and Castlevania. Let's think about other Konami franchises. Vic Viper... Goemon, Pyramid Head or Heather... Twinbee... someone from Contra?

I think there are some Nintendo characters that are still getting the shaft. How about Little Mac, Captain Olimar and Mach Rider?

Ooh, and if Sega's joining in, how about some characters outside of the Sonic universe? Maybe Aiai, Ulala... Beat... Dynamite Headdy... one of the Daytona cars...

But dont you think Nintendo will just add characters that came from the old nintendo days? think about it. Maybe we might get RE characters as well...

Im pretty sure Konami wont go that far as to adding Pyramid head in the game. It could be fun ^^:.

Most amazing jew boots
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 04:08 PM #3 of 1323
Originally Posted by PMM
Yesterday, Nintendo sent everyone for a loop with a surprise unveiling of the new installment of the popular Nintendo brawler, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for their new console, the Wii. A number of new characters were revealed in a stunning trailer, including Meta Knight (From Kirby), Pit (From Kid Icarus) and Wario (Wario Ware-style, complete with a farting move).

But the biggest surprise was that Metal Gear Solid's very own Solid Snake was revealed to be on the roster. This marks the first time a 3rd party character made an appearance in a Smash Bros. game. Shigeru Miyamoto and Masahiro Sakurai (Creator of the series) stated that they were in talks with other companies for additional 3rd party fighters.

How is this relevant to Mega Man? Well, Nintendo is currently taking suggestions from fans for additions to the game, including characters and music, via an online form. This is a chance to get your favorite Mega Man characters to appear in the new Super Smash Bros. While the form is intended for the Japanese, it's well worth a try.

Very exciting. I should sign up as well.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 04:48 PM #4 of 1323
Anyone want TMNT in it ? XD

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 07:02 PM #5 of 1323
You know. Banjo and Kazooie can always make it in the roster..

How ya doing, buddy?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 07:30 PM #6 of 1323
for character suggestions

Castlevania - Alucard Tepes, Soma Cruz, Juste Belmont, Simon Belmont. Have death as one of those deadly booby traps

Silent Hill - Pyramid Head

Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic and Knuckles, Have Tails used as some kind of assist.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Bring back all 4 of them! and have Shredder as a subboss

Megaman - Megaman X, Zero , Sigma as subboss along with Iris and Dr. Light as assist.

Chrono Trigger - Crono and Magus

Ghosts and Goblins - Arthour

Terranigma - Arc

BattleToads - Zit and Rash

Double Dragon - Billy and Jimmy

Breath of Fire - Ryu

Shinobi - Hotsuma

Resident Evil - Leon Kennedy

Bomberman - Bomberman

Streets of Rage - Axel

Jump Superstars - L, Raito Yagami with Ryuuku as the fighter, Goku, D Grayman, Gintoki from Gintama, Mr Fullswing

I had lost the one for music.. But i put in a few worthy composers.. I want this to be a collaboration as well.. not just Nobuo.

Most amazing jew boots
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 07:37 PM #7 of 1323
I guess your right since Goku is already in a melee-type fighting game Battle Stadium. But most of the stuff i mentioned are realistic and original.

Hotsuma from Shinobi and Axel from SoR . Can't get any original than that

FELIPE NO
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 14, 2006, 09:45 PM #8 of 1323
Originally Posted by ZeroXion
i also heard that they will only place characters that have been on a nintendo system...like snake because he was on a game for nes/snes..i think...anyway

They should put in that Knight Kuros from W&W2:Ironsword along with a few stages that had kick ass music for an 8bit game. So maybe Acclaim might let it slide? (do they even exist? lol... )

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 06:32 AM #9 of 1323
So I guess Ryuu Hayabusa (NES Ninja Gaiden) doesn't count then..?

Originally Posted by psychojosh
What the hell? Acclaim doesn't even exist anymore and all their games sucked moose balls. How about Nintendo puts some stuff from GOOD games in the game instead? Instead of, you know, ugly and obscure characters from poorly-made games that no one's heard of by a talentless, dead company
No character could've been as bad as Mr.Game and Watch. So I figured Kuros would have a chance. If not him,then the stages and theme songs ;p.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by chato; Sep 16, 2006 at 06:36 AM.
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 17, 2006, 08:27 AM #10 of 1323
Originally Posted by PsychoJosh
Hell yeah man that game was fucking awesome!!! I love its abysmal, game-destroying glitches and shitty faux-JRPG plot about saving a magic princess and fighting god. Sega obviously realized that beta testing is for faggots

Wow.. As much as I'm still a sonic fan, that was just pure cheese. I heard Sonic Wildfire (Secret of the Rings) will suck as well. I guess I'll just stick with MS:Anthology then.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by chato; Dec 17, 2006 at 09:41 AM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Wii] Smash Bros. Brawl