Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] What is your favorite movie?

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2014, 08:27 AM Local time: Jan 13, 2014, 06:27 AM #1 of 2
What is your favorite movie?

Gosh, I am a serious movie junkie. Get me in front of a screen and I just have to sit there and ingest the entire hour and a half! The Long Goodbye, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Big Lebowski, I just can't choose which is my favorite, but they're all good fun in the end!

One of my all time favorite films is one called Inception. Inception has it all: action, adventure, and even a little bit of a love story for the ladies. It's a movie about a reverse heist where a group of thieves must infiltrate the mind of a rich oil baron's son and plant an idea into his mind. Sounds silly, right? Well, you're in for a treat as the team must "go deeper" and trick the target at every corner. Join Cobb, our protagonist, as he jumps from one locale to the next, fighting mobsters, a private militia, and his inner demons and saves the day. You could say this film is a dream come true for movie goers. It'll keep you on the edge of your seat!

If you haven't seen this one I definitely recommend it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Maris
pussy violat0r

Member 25507

Level 19.75

Oct 2007

Old Jan 13, 2014, 11:54 AM Local time: Jan 13, 2014, 06:54 PM 3 #2 of 2
why did you`nt add a poll so that ppl can vote on the `favourite movies`?

I like spagetti western and movies that glorify the CCCP

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] What is your favorite movie?