Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Doujin Game Master List

Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 02:53 PM #1 of 102
Doujin Game Master List

Since I've stumbled upon quite a few of some really wonderfully made fan games over the last few day I was compelled to compile them into a single thread. Note that this isn't like the Fan Made PC Games thread, as I'm not asking for favourites. Here is the current list followed with semi-detailed descriptions and screenshots. Obviously, I can't have every single doujin game ever made, but here's a start to some really good ones. Post any finding of your own likewise:

Sorry I can't seem to printscreen the games that automatically run only in full screen. They're all pretty good though.
NOTE: MUGEN is covered in
the Official MUGEN thread, not here.

(!): My cream-of-the-crop recommendations
(D): Demo version only so far...
Linked: It's in this first post.
White: It's somewhere on this first page
Red: It's in the 26th post (top of second page, assuming you have the 25 posts per page default),
or if I haven't gotten to it yet, somewhere on the second/third page.
-thanks to NoWittyComment for linking to the groups who made it possible for the doujin to exist. Right here.
Arm Joe
Azu Fighter
Cave Story (!)
Dogma
Drill Milky Punch
Duo Princess
Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
Eternal Fighter Zero (!)
Fatal Fake
Fighters Kyodotai
Gochamaze no Arashi
Hinokakera ~ Fragments of Innocent Sinner
Ika-chan
Imperishable Night
Magical Feeling 2 *
Mega Mari (!)
Melon Squash (D)
Melty Blood ReAct Final Tuned (!)
Mind Arms
Perfect Cherry Blossom
Phantasmagoria of Flower View
Super Cosplay War Ultra (!)
Super Mario XP
Super Marisa Land
Tifa Tan X1/X2
Touhou ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Valkyrie Fight Tag
Variable Geo Max

Line-Kill Spirits
Melon Squash (Full Version)
Party's Breaker
Queen of Spades

+ top quality non-Japan doujin

Arm Joe
---
The infamous Les Miserables fighting game. Fight as your favourite characters straight from the play such as Cosette, Valjean, and La Policier. Features wacky attacks and no semblance of character balance. Strictly for fun.
Dogma
---
A surprisingly nice doujin fighting game, despite being incomplete. Only one stage and song, but well done special moves and fighting system.
Eternal Fighter Zero
---
Hard to find doujin fighter (since it's already for sale in Japan) featuring cute chibi girls whacking each other with neat and clever attacks. Most characters have a special and unique meter applicable to their moves. You can snag the latest version on Hongfire as well.
Fatal Fake
---
Fighting game based off of the popular anime series Fate/Stay Night. Fight as any of the seven servants rendered in 3D. Caster, Archer, Saber, Berserker, Lancer, Rider, and Assassin all come together to fight for the holy grail.

Fighters Kyodotai
---
Another fighting game strictly for fun by Alicuu, makers of Super Cosplay War Ultra. Features more wacky character designs including Eggles the robot, and Suneo the flame wielder. Character balance? I don't think so. Fun? I do think so.
Hinokakera ~ Fragments of Innocent Sinner
---
Very neat 3d fighting game featuring the brake gauge system (think roman cancel from the Guilty Gear series) and 8 characters. Heavy, heavy damage scaling, and usage of EX moves.

Mega Mari
---
Obscenely tough megaman clone that has cute chibi girls as the bosses and another chibi girl replacing Megaman in the protagonist's role. You can actually switch between one girl who fires normal pellet shots, and the other who fires a laser.

Melty Blood ReAct Final Tuned
---
Crazy nice fighting game that has now become licensed stuff in Japan for sale along with updates to the original (React Final Tuned is the latest I believe). This game is linked with Tsukihime since the anime series sprang up after the game was made(?).

Super Cosplay War Ultra
---
Excellent fighting game from Alicuu, makers of Fighters Kyodotai. Features an incredibly easy to learn combo system akin to Pocket Fighter plus detailed and constantly changing attacks.
Super Mario XP
---
A neat cross between Super Mario platforming and Castlevania platforming. Hearts replace coins and have a much more practical application to your special attacks. As always, the princess has been stolen away by the bad guy.

Touhou ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
---
Unusual fighting game with a heavy emphasis on projectile attacks. Typical shooter bullet-dodging applies here as each girl has spread sttacks, bombs, as well as a couple of standard fighting moves. Add spell cards into the mix and we have one of the most unique doujin fighters out there.

Valkyrie Fight Tag
---
Based off of the wildly popular RPG, Valkyrie Profile, Valkyrie Fight Tag lets you pit your favourite Valkyrie Profile characters against each other in 2 on 2 team battles. Complete with PWS attacks, crystals, and hidden characters!
Variable Geo Max
---
A cute fighting game with all girls duking it out against each other with an array of standard attacks. WARNING: Hentai cutscenes in 1p, may disable in options.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Summonmaster; Aug 19, 2006 at 09:15 PM.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 04:38 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 04:38 PM #2 of 102
Providing information on where one could find these games would be pretty nice.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 05:07 PM #3 of 102
I knew I forgot something important! All fixed with links.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 09:29 PM Local time: Jul 8, 2006, 08:29 PM #4 of 102
More like a doujin fighting game master list. :P

I've been playing Super Mario XP recently. It's Mario crossed with Castlevania, with amusing results.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 8, 2006, 09:48 PM #5 of 102
Hehe, I considered that, but threw Mega Mari in there to be able to make the general statement. Feel free to elaborate more on Super Mario XP. Those screenshots look pretty interesting. I'll do it, if you don't want to

How ya doing, buddy?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 06:08 PM Local time: Jul 9, 2006, 06:08 PM #6 of 102
Arm Joe is pretty much the coolest thing I've seen 2006.

It'd be cool if I could actually figure out any moves beyond strong punch and strong kick, though.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
LS

Purple

Member 509

Level 21.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 06:14 PM Local time: Jul 10, 2006, 07:14 AM #7 of 102
Omg thanks for providing the links, =D i like the valkyrie fight and hrmm i remember seeing that game where little girls do a gundam costume, i would want to know where they got that?

How ya doing, buddy?
28Link
Chocobo

Member 236

Level 11.58

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 10:19 PM #8 of 102
Nice job with the list! I don't recall seeing some of them, but they look really well done for fan made games. One thing I'm not sure about is whether Melty Blood is a game of this sort, since I do recall someone saying that.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 10:36 PM #9 of 102
Of all those fan made games. I'd say Super Cosplay War Ultra is the best one so far. With Fatal Fake being 2nd.

There is this other 2d fan-fighter called Akatsuki. I like it but its too plain with a few characters that aren't too interesting. the music is alright at least .

Well...for Melty Blood.. I guess Type-Moon can't be called Fan-made anymore since both stories/games became an anime.

Most amazing jew boots
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 9, 2006, 11:10 PM Local time: Jul 10, 2006, 05:10 PM #10 of 102
Don't forget the shanghai alice shooters.

* TH06 東方紅魔郷 ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
* TH07 東方妖々夢 ~ Perfect Cherry Blossom
* TH08 東方永夜抄 ~ Imperishable Night
* TH09 東方花映塚 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View

Torrents of the entire games are somewhere in hongfire.

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 01:08 AM #11 of 102
wow I never knew there was some fan made 2d fighting game XD at least not as good as those one ^^

god i'm having so much fin with Valkyrie Fight Tag!!! (<3 Freya)

and yeah super cosplay war ultra seem the best in the 2d fighting game, but I tend to prefer VFT just for the character and all those super move I love it XD

Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 01:05 PM Local time: Jul 10, 2006, 12:05 PM #12 of 102
Originally Posted by Summonmaster
Hehe, I considered that, but threw Mega Mari in there to be able to make the general statement. Feel free to elaborate more on Super Mario XP. Those screenshots look pretty interesting. I'll do it, if you don't want to
Hehe, feel free. I'm too busy playing it right now anyway.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 02:40 PM #13 of 102
Yeah those games get addicting easy. I'm off to play Melty Blood finally and will post screencaps if possible.

In the meantime, desperately looking for:
Eternal Fighter Zero
Party's Breaker
Queen of Spades

I'll put up soon:
Destruction Desire (if it works on my comp)
Little Fighter 2
Mind Arms
as well as update the list with more info on the aforementioned titles.

Keep your eyes peeled, there's lots more doujin goodness to come

I was speaking idiomatically.
surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 05:10 PM Local time: Jul 11, 2006, 12:10 AM #14 of 102
Woo Melty Blood! That's the only one I played, outside of Super Cosplay War Ultra which is awesome.

Thanks for the list, dude, I'll definitely check some of these out when I have some more time. That Megaman clone with chibi maids looks strangely alluring...

BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 05:19 PM #15 of 102
I used to play a Doujin game with "Blue Moon" in the name. With "Blue Moon" in the name, it was the expansion. Anyone have an idea what it is?

How ya doing, buddy?
[ SCHWARZE-5 - Helger Collins ]
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2006, 06:37 PM #16 of 102
That's Eternal Fighter Zero: Blue Moon Edition.

Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2006, 01:25 AM Local time: Jul 10, 2006, 11:25 PM #17 of 102
Sorry, but the final fight with Valkyrie in the Tag Fight is much harder than I expected.

Also lollin' since I forgot their SUPERS. For damn shame!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Summonmaster

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2006, 10:47 AM #18 of 102
Valkyrie? Oh man, I kept dying at Loki and his unblockable shining light move!
Looks like quite a few people are enjoying Valkyrie Fight Tag.

Also looking for:
Ragnarok Battle (?)

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2006, 11:08 AM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 05:08 AM #19 of 102
Ragnarok Battle Offline. There's a torrent of it here but I haven't tried it.

Hm, I don't know where this game went. I used to have it on my computer but mysteriously it's vanished.

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 04:08 AM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 11:08 AM #20 of 102
If you're planning to talk about doujin games at all, Kenta Cho's works are an absolute must. Fantastic games, all free, all fun. Torus Trooper comes especially recommended (though rRootage remains my personal favorite).

Another must play are the Tifa Tan X games.

X1 is a one joke parody of the classic Arcade/NES game Kung Fu, where you control a Tifa sprite and need to fight off attacking molesters as they try to grab on to her and pull of her clothing.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3554767/tifa_tan_x.zip.html (not sure how long this rapidshare will stay up)

You can do simple combos and a few supplex moves, but overal the controls are just as clunky as in the original arcade title. The game gets extremely difficult quickly too, but still good fun.

X2 is similar to the first game, but is now more of a fully formed game.
Graphics and controls are improved greatly, you have a large amount of combos and special moves to perform and there's a multitude of different difficulties and play modes to add replay value.

Boss fights are especially humorous, as you get cameos from other games such as King of Fighters' Mai and Athena, Lilith from Darkstalkers and Red Mage from Final Fantasy.

http://rapidshare.de/files/3116394/TifaTanX2.rar.html

X2 is obviously the better game here (in fact it's an extremely great game), but X1 is recommended playing to better appreciate the "joke" and what improvements 2 has. X1 is a lot more difficult, which is probably why I enjoyed 2 even more. Then there's of course the more difficult game modes in 2 if you feel it's too easy.

Highly recommended, but being h-doujin games, there's quite a bit of nudity in there, in case you're offended by something like that.
Mostly in the cutscene CGs after each defeated boss and in the game over screen.

How ya doing, buddy?

Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 09:46 AM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 07:46 AM #21 of 102
Does anyone know a better place to download Valkyrie Fight? The stupid fucking spam site they make me go take a survey at refuses to let me register.

Or hey, if someone knows what the five blanks after "20-inch" are for the password, that'd be cool too.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 03:02 PM #22 of 102
damn I followed this stupid urvey for almost nothing, the 2 words that you have to enter to download it are "log out" >_<

surasshu
Stupid monkey!

Member 28

Level 31.10

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 06:37 PM Local time: Jul 13, 2006, 01:37 AM #23 of 102
Originally Posted by Qwarky
http://rapidshare.de/files/3554767/tifa_tan_x.zip.html (not sure how long this rapidshare will stay up)
Not very long apparently, as Tifa Tan X2 seems to already have reached its limit. Any chance of a reupload? Tifa Tan X is excessively awesome.

FELIPE NO
Lacerta
I know how to use a sword!

Member 184

Level 24.77

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 07:27 PM Local time: Jul 12, 2006, 06:27 PM #24 of 102
There should be a torrent for Eternal Fighter ZERO ~MEMORIAL~ on hongfire somewhere. I know I saw it a few weeks ago.

Yuna
涼宮ハルヒ

Member 1603

Level 12.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2006, 09:17 PM Local time: Jul 13, 2006, 12:17 AM #25 of 102
I'm trying to download the Valkyrie Profile game, and I choose the Real Arcade Sponsor but I can't find the "3 words that are hidden by the red bar".
Can I get some help please !

EDIT:
I started downloading the Valkyrie Fight Tag on emule. I belive it will finish in a couple hours, when I'm done getting it if anyone else wants it, I'll upload it on yousendit or something. I couldn't download on any of the 2 sponsors site.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Yuna; Jul 12, 2006 at 09:54 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Doujin Game Master List