Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Identifying Game From Late 90's

serbanm
Wark!

Member 40659

Level 1.21

Oct 2013

Old Oct 8, 2013, 06:39 AM #1 of 5
Identifying Game From Late 90's

Hey guys! I'm not exactly sure when this game was released, but I remember playing it around '99 or '00. I was very young (only about 9) so I remember very scarce details about it...here goes:

First level you start off in a small town, and (if I remember correctly), it's raining. After doing some shit in this town, you take a large boat to a desert level, where you get this blue car and can drive it around.

That's about all I remember of this game, but I remember my older friends being crazy about it. However, I've broken contact with them a long time ago, so I can't ask them.

Thanks a lot!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2013, 07:18 AM #2 of 5
What platform and what genre?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

serbanm
Wark!

Member 40659

Level 1.21

Oct 2013

Old Oct 8, 2013, 07:54 AM #3 of 5
The game was for PC. As for genre, I'm not sure. I'd guess Adventure or RPG.

How ya doing, buddy?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 8, 2013, 07:16 PM #4 of 5
If you could elaborate on the characters, gameplay, controls, or anything else...otherwise, it doesn't sound like anything I've played.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Oct 9, 2013, 09:20 PM Local time: Oct 10, 2013, 10:20 AM #5 of 5
Sounds like every game I've played.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Identifying Game From Late 90's