Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

So glad we defeated the Taliban!

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 09:46 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2006, 09:46 AM #76 of 85
Originally Posted by Sexninja
Fuck it ,man i know Islam
I like how you're telling a Muslim that you know more about his religion than he does.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 03:10 PM #77 of 85
Quote:
Fuck it ,man i know Islam and i know that no where its written in Islamic Principles that behead those who change thier way from Islam,infact God will takecare of those people in life hereafter.
Under Islam, apostasy is considered treason, which is punishable by death. Whether or not you agree with that is a completely different issue, but that doesn't mean it isn't what is said. I for example strongly disagree with that principle, however, I won't deny that it's there, and I sure as hell won't support actions to carry it out.

And the fact of the matter on this issue is simply that, whether or not we approve of the conduct of Afghani officials and their people, we just don't have a choice. It's simply not our country, and by building a democracy, we turned over our right to make their laws to the people of the country.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 06:25 PM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 04:25 AM #78 of 85
Originally Posted by Lord Styphon
I like how you're telling a Muslim that you know more about his religion than he does.
I have read and researched everything about Islam ,and what i know (Adamgian will also agree),is that Islam i NOT like other religions.

Accept it or leave it,the commands have to be followed in their entirety,and if not thn even if you will "call" yourself Muslim,which evry muslim does,in reality you are hypocryte not Muslim.

Its just like "you can call yourself Jew but you can only be REAL jew, if you will be born from jewish mother".Reform jews dont believe this but Orthodox ,yes.

The problem lies wihtin the religion itself and defiant parties against Islam using that for their own goals,some are even bent to wipe out Islamic beliefs,we all know that.

What Muslim normally think he does is right in the light of his religion, is actually a sin and totally wrong.

I very well accept Adamgian when he uses word complex,its indeed complex for punkass non-muslims to understand this Religion.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Adamgian
Under Islam, apostasy is considered treason, which is punishable by death. Whether or not you agree with that is a completely different issue, but that doesn't mean it isn't what is said. I for example strongly disagree with that principle, however, I won't deny that it's there, and I sure as hell won't support actions to carry it out. .
Punishable by death ,you can PM me where its written,why PM?
Because i know it will require research.
If its in Holy book,Hadis etc tell me,i am willing to accept but don't say i am not agreeing and on what grounds you are bouncing.

"I wont deny its there"

where exactly?

And do tell me, what Sect. you belong too.
Sunni,Shia,Ismaili
or sub sects of Sunnis and Shias???

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Sexninja; Mar 31, 2006 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 08:23 PM #79 of 85
The entire principle is based on a contentious hadith that is translated as "Whosoever changes his religion, Kill Him." It's contentious though because to issue such a penalty blindly also doesn't take into consideration the circumstances in which the hadith originally was issued - when the religion was young and fighting for survival in Medina.

Thus, the phrase exists, but at the same time, the punishment is still in a way open to interpretation depending on how you look at it. It's clearly there, it just depends on how much weight you want to apply on the circumstances.

In my opinion, I feel the circumstances were dire and in a time of war, were used to prevent what was basically treason. Now however, circumstances have changed, and part of the religion is about such freedom, and instead results in a punishment upon death. Thus, I'd say the punishment is unjustifiabale today.

As for my personal religious ideas, I'm Muslim, but I'll leave it at that. I'd rather not discuss personal religious beliefs.

FELIPE NO
Wesker
Darn you to heck!

Member 1325

Level 11.78

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 11:47 PM #80 of 85
Originally Posted by Sexninja
punkass non-muslims
Yeah!..those punk ass non-Muslims are a bunch of morons! Only butch tough assed Muslims can understand anything.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 12:29 AM #81 of 85
I think it's reasonable to assume that Muslims understand what it means to be a Muslim better than a non-Muslim would, much the same way you understand what it means to be a reactionary spastic better than the rest of us. Well, with the possible exception of Billy Coen. Come to think of it, has anyone seen Coen and Wesker in the same place?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 06:02 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 04:02 PM #82 of 85
Originally Posted by Adamgian
The entire principle is based on a contentious hadith that is translated as "Whosoever changes his religion, Kill Him."
Where its written
I know there are Chapters and verses
So what chapter no. and verse no.?
I dont believe in heresay,you have to be authentic when claiming such thing.

Why i asked sect. 'cause,Sunnis and Shias have different Hadis.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Wesker
Yeah!..those punk ass non-Muslims are a bunch of morons! Only butch tough assed Muslims can understand anything.
Yeah rite,so try to become the later ones.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Sexninja; Apr 1, 2006 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 07:57 AM #83 of 85
Quote:
I think it's reasonable to assume that Muslims understand what it means to be a Muslim better than a non-Muslim would, much the same way you understand what it means to be a reactionary spastic better than the rest of us. Well, with the possible exception of Billy Coen. Come to think of it, has anyone seen Coen and Wesker in the same place?
Wesker's quite a bit more logical and moderate than Billy Coen. His post quality is just plain better.

Quote:
Where its written
I know there are Chapters and verses
So what chapter no. and verse no.?
I dont believe in heresay,you have to be authentic when claiming such thing.

Why i asked sect. 'cause,Sunnis and Shias have different Hadis.
That would involve me looking harder, which frankly, is a waste of time. The idea is being accepted by both sides, so you can assume that its written that way for both sides. The struggles of Muhammed are detailed by both Shia and Sunni.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 10:12 AM Local time: Apr 1, 2006, 08:12 PM #84 of 85
Yeah don't "look harder" ,and advice others to "assume" that its written that way(thats where most muslims falter).

Islam isn't about assumption.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wesker
Darn you to heck!

Member 1325

Level 11.78

Mar 2006

Old Apr 1, 2006, 12:12 PM #85 of 85
Originally Posted by Manis Tricuspis
Why have I been branded as a hater? I've not said anything hateful towards muslims in general. Adamgain for example seems like a cool guy, easy to talk with. The term "punk ass non Muslims" just seemed funny to me. Seems like we need to be able to discuss things in the PP without being branded as hateful just because people disagree with us. The only Billy Coen I know is the protagonist in Resident Evil 0. As you can gather by my moniker, I'm a big RE fan. So believe what you want, I really don't care.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > So glad we defeated the Taliban!