Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Order it rare, Kurado.

Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2007, 05:57 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2007, 03:57 PM #76 of 79
Kobe Beef sashimi... sliced so thin the meat literally melts on your tongue. If you ever get the chance to find a restaurant that serves this as part of an appetizer then I fully recommend it.
I think the time I had it it was served along with another appetizer on the dish that was like an egg salad topped with caviar. Total deliciousness ^_^
Confirmed utter deliciousness. /stamped approval.

And also, raw liver is pretty good. Depends on what animal it came from though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Feb 18, 2007, 09:47 AM #77 of 79
I've never tried sashimi. My wife orders it when we go out, but the kobe beef sashimi sounds really good. I'll keep an eye out for it.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Order it rare, Kurado.