Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

You eat how often?!

CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 11:49 PM #51 of 75
Whenever I feel hungry.. XD. I'd say about 4-6 times a day.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Grawl
WHAT IF I HAD DIED?!

Member 39

Level 34.06

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2007, 05:27 AM Local time: Apr 12, 2007, 12:27 PM #52 of 75
I mostly stick to lunch and dinner, but sometimes I skip lunch as well, and just go for the dinner.

I don't understand the 'you need a breakfast, or otherwise it's unhealthy!11111' comment I sometimes get when I tell people I skip breakfast. I've been doing it since I was 12 and I'm rarely ill.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Apr 12, 2007, 11:23 AM Local time: Apr 12, 2007, 04:23 PM #53 of 75
I don't really have a regular eating schedule - It's entirely situational. During the school term I tend to skip breakfast, and I usually have a massive lunch, some kind of unhealthy snack in the afternoon and possibly something for dinner. Outside of term I'll eat whenever anyone around me eats.

One notable exception to both of the above would have to be my week in Russia; I had some horrible stomach thing going on and I had absolutely no appetite. I actually went two days without eating a single thing, and by the end of the week I'd lost at least a stone in weight. The food was pretty horrifying, to be honest, so that might have contributed. HERE HAVE SOME UNLABELED MEAT AND AN EASTERN EUROPEAN ROOT VEGETABLE.

I was speaking idiomatically.
EmpyreanHorizon
The cow is stuck...

Member 2562

Level 6.55

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2007, 01:14 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2007, 02:14 AM #54 of 75
Nowadays I eat when I remember to eat, which is extremely unhealthy because it usually occurs in the early evening and by the time I get to eat, I ingest more than I would if I ate at the regular 3 times a day schedule.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SunkistTheHedge
Good Chocobo

Member 624

Level 18.07

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2007, 02:34 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2007, 02:34 PM #55 of 75
it would depend if it was something i like around the house! But I'm bad about eating stuff up in a day so maybe somewhere between 5 to 10 a day

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2007, 06:10 PM #56 of 75
I am not a big eater at all. Depending on how I feel I might just go a day without eating. So how often I eat can vary from 1-2 times a day or once every couple of days.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Commander_Krunk
get it krunk!

Member 21905

Level 2.62

Apr 2007

Old Apr 15, 2007, 06:52 PM Local time: Apr 15, 2007, 04:52 PM #57 of 75
I eat randomly through out the day. The only time I eat a meal is when I wake up, or during the night time for some reason.

How ya doing, buddy?
Frylock
Syklis Green

Member 1779

Level 8.23

Mar 2006

Old Apr 18, 2007, 10:08 PM #58 of 75
I eat clean 5 times a day, 6 days a week to keep my metabolism going and my energy levels up. I never go hungry this way or get cravings. People that eat 1 or twice a day are usually your typical fat asses that over indulge come supper time. TRUTH. You're only fucking up your metabolism that way, and all those extra calories you take in in one sitting get stored as fat. Why lie.

Most amazing jew boots
cstrife0777
Now known as Kishi

Member 9974

Level 8.06

Jul 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 12:39 PM #59 of 75
Because of my work, I'll only get maybe just 1-2 meals a day, with some snacks in between when I can. Weekends I eat smaller meals like 4-5.

DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 11:03 PM #60 of 75
1-2 meals a day. Weekends sometimes I'll skip a meal, or skip all weekend and just have a very light snack or two. Being a CS major, I don't really expend very much energy =/. I just sit in an almost lightless environment trying to think up ways to get out of my coding homework.

Oddly enough I'm insanely thin. 5'10" & 135lbs last I knew.

FGSFDS!!!
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 11:35 PM #61 of 75
I used to be able to eat just once a day, because I wanted to save money instead of waste it at school when I could just eat at home. Within the past month or so, I stopped doing that and now eat whenever I have the urge. I don't really eat three full large meals though. It's always a light and skimpy breakfast on school days, or a meal-sized one when there are no early morning lectures. I eat a bunch of snacks and get hungry again at dinner, so I think I eat 2 meals on average, then snack a lot again until I sleep.

I'm waifishly skinny and weigh about 90 lbs. last I checked.

SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2007, 05:18 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2007, 10:18 PM #62 of 75
I eat 3 main meals a day, though recently I've been missing breakfast a bit. Doesn't help when you have classes all morning.

I always have lunch and dinner, and maybe a few snacks in between. I try to keep the snacks as healthy as possible, lately I've been eating a lot of dried fruit, which is both sweet and fills me up.

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2007, 11:47 PM Local time: May 6, 2007, 11:47 PM #63 of 75
Most days I will eat three times that resemble meals... but I have a small stomach and a fast metabolism. So three times is the minimum for me... usually I'll eat small amounts many times a day, and typically I go with 5 small meals a day.

I generally can't eat anything for about 2 hours after waking up -- my stomach just won't have it. I'll feel nauseous if I eat too soon. Sometimes I can eat some yogurt or cold cereal, but that's only if I wake up feeling hungry, which isn't typical.

From there, I usually have a mid-morning snack, then lunch (which is usually some terrible fast food because I'm usually at work), and then I'll have a cookie or something for a mid-afternoon snack. Dinner is generally a larger meal...but I usually can't eat huge helpings. I save space to have another snack later in the night before I go to bed.

FELIPE NO
<@a_lurker> I like zeal better than guru.
<@a_lurker> There, I said it, I'm not taking it back.
aznanimedude
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 2523

Level 1.47

Mar 2006

Old May 9, 2007, 10:56 AM #64 of 75
whenever i'm hungry...which will depend XD
sometimes i'll eat buffets 3x a day, sometimes i won't eat for like 2-3 days (usually after i did that buffet thing)

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 17, 2007, 03:38 PM Local time: May 17, 2007, 02:38 PM #65 of 75
Three square meals a day is a horrible standard that should get corrected but probably never will. =/

I eat 5-6 meals a day. Roughly 2.5-3 hours apart. That way I never eat more than my body can use at once and my metabolism burns steadily throughout the day; more prone to burning fat than lean tissue. I can eat roughly 1.5 times more this way (without gaining or losing weight) than I can with three square meals.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2007, 06:07 PM Local time: May 17, 2007, 03:07 PM #66 of 75
I eat once a day, anything goes, be it a double double and fries from In-n-Out or just something I slapped together. As long as it fills me up to full I'm fine.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Garret
Smile on my face

Member 14246

Level 8.68

Oct 2006

Old May 27, 2007, 10:36 PM #67 of 75
I eat clean 5 times a day, 6 days a week to keep my metabolism going and my energy levels up. I never go hungry this way or get cravings. People that eat 1 or twice a day are usually your typical fat asses that over indulge come supper time. TRUTH. You're only fucking up your metabolism that way, and all those extra calories you take in in one sitting get stored as fat. Why lie.
While I agree with you that it is very unhealthy, some people honestly don't have the time or money to eat properly, nor the knowledge. While going through college, I simply had none, which did result in my body gaining weight due to my metabolism slowing down. It wasn't until I started working out and studying about nutrition that I realized what i was doing is bad. I honestly was never educated in that area, now i really wish they did teach more of it in school.

Now I eat 5-6 times a day, although one of those meals is typically just some whey protein and a boiled egg or something. Since I work 4 days a week, 12 hours a day, I typically bring small but healthy meals, ie* yogurt with some fruit will be one meal, an orange and a whole wheat bagel w/ peanut butter as another etc.. and then whey protein as the third meal while at work*. Breakfast is usually oatmeal *sticky food*, and some shredded wheats and bran, with egg whites mixed in the oatmeal. Right before bed is another time i'll eat something, usually a glass or two of milk, and maybe something small. Sugar is something to stay away from in the evening though if you are trying to lose weight, as sugar activates insulin, which will make your body store fat.

I try to hold down a good pattern for at least 5 days out of the week. If you don't eat properly while bodybuilding, not only will you gain little to no muscle, but chances are your body will start to break down muscles*

Typically i get a lot of people asking me at work about tips how to lose weight. Women especially seem to get the idea that the more meals they skip, the better. It usually floors them when i explain how doing so screws up their metabolism and works against them.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old May 29, 2007, 07:23 AM Local time: May 29, 2007, 06:23 AM #68 of 75
That's good shit Garret. I really wish the three meals a day route could get abolished. With proper education (and smart, convenient ways to work these meals into anyone's busy schedule) I bet something like this would make a world of difference in any country. At work I wince whenever someone tells me they eat there three meals a day... Worse yet: Skipping breakfast.

Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Jun 4, 2007, 11:50 PM Local time: Jun 4, 2007, 11:50 PM #69 of 75
I eat three times a day during school, for obvious servery opening reasons (shakes fist), but when I'm at home, it's just brunch and dinner. Great for losing weight because I once calculated with my dad just how many calories I would eat during my stay at home and it would round out to 1000. =o

wyntergrace
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 23125

Level 2.74

Jul 2007

Old Jul 9, 2007, 04:20 PM Local time: Jul 9, 2007, 03:20 PM #70 of 75
Once a day, one big meal in the evening. My Dad is like this as well, and just had a fitness test, and he was very proud to say that he had the highest score, and beat out all off the twenty somethings. Hope I continue to follow in his footsteps

Darkon
Dark Warlord

Member 1784

Level 2.50

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2007, 04:02 PM #71 of 75
I eat maybe 4 times a day. Breakfast, Lunch, After-school Supper and then Late-night Dinner. My Breakfast, Lunch and Suppers' tend to be really little compared to my Dinner. I don't know, I don't really feel a drain in energy until the end of the day, sorta like a suppression thing.

FELIPE NO
Torte
Vampire Killer

Member 4126

Level 15.25

Mar 2006

Old Jul 13, 2007, 06:04 AM Local time: Jul 13, 2007, 11:04 PM #72 of 75
2 years ago, when I was super Health & Nutrition man, I ate a clean 6-8 meals daily. Last year I cut it down to 4-5 because of work commitments. This year it's a solid 4 most times, but on occasion 2-3 has had to be it due to late wakeups (freezing weather, you can understand).

Needless to say, my teeth thank me very much.

Most amazing jew boots
SunkistTheHedge
Good Chocobo

Member 624

Level 18.07

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 02:05 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 02:05 PM #73 of 75
When my stomach starts rumbling then it would be eating for me . That makes 5 times a day

How ya doing, buddy?
Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2007, 02:56 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2007, 09:56 PM #74 of 75
I eat three very large meals a day. I'd eat 5 - 8 times a day if I had the time, but I don't. I usually try to eat 3,000 - 3,500 calories per day, seriously a 2,000 calorie diet would kill me

There's nowhere I can't reach.

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice
placebo
Banned

Member 22580

Level 4.94

May 2007

Old Aug 8, 2007, 04:57 PM #75 of 75
no kidding i eat only once per day. at ~7-8pm. all day long nothing.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > You eat how often?!