Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The Immigration Protests

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 09:37 AM #126 of 453
While America was based upon the very foundation of immigration, the problem is that immigration today is not what it meant to be 100 years ago.

The fact that people repeatedly beat their chests that "the first illegal immigrants were the Pilgrims!" is fucking asinine. For the Pilgrims to be illegal immigrants, they would have to be landing in an established nation with laws. I suppose one could argue that the Native Americans had laws - but they weren't a nation so much as a large series of regionalized clans who's laws changed with their borders.

Yes, the pilgrims landed in America - but so did the goddamned Vikings many, many years before them.

The problem with this immigration situation is that Bush wants it done *his* way. He wants to police our borders - yet calls the civilians who were doing border patrol as "vigilantes". It will boil down to this - either the GOP gets its way and loses all of its power when its voted out or the GOP gives ground and we lose immigration reform.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Igod82
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 226

Level 19.59

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 10:49 AM #127 of 453
Le hah There is even some people who Claim the chineese landed in America before the vikings - what does this prove - Some people may have come over here from Europe to escape tyranny and get freedoms - But in the End Greed is what the main cause became - The rulers of the countries pushed to explore and take over land for Money and Power nothing more, And in doing this they nearly wiped a Race of people off the planet, of which only Mutts like me Exist, that carry any of the blood. This is all in the past though while interesting I dont let that affect how i think. I agree with the guest worker program, and the ideas put forth about that.
Skexis
Really DUDE. That is how i feel, I feel the obligation to educate all your fellow man is more important thatn whording wealth, Although this notion seems completely opposed to the every day AMericano Ideals. A better Educated society in whole would make class differences less important, and interactions with other educated people more worth while, than say Buying 10 cars - or throwing away money by having 15 TVs in a house that you cant possibly watch.

FELIPE NO
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 11:00 AM #128 of 453
Originally Posted by Igod82
Le hah There is even some people who Claim the chineese landed in America before the vikings - what does this prove
Another apt statement. It takes the wind out of the sails of the pro-immigrant flag-wavers who are repeating that the Pilgrims were illegal immgrants. I mean, if they want to make a point about legal or illegal immigration, then they should be able to do without "finger pointing". "Oh the Pilgrims did it!" is not only incorrect but is borderline racist.

Some people may have come over here from Europe to escape tyranny and get freedoms - But in the End Greed is what the main cause became
I won't bother quoting Gordon Gecko.

I don't see how this is a major problem though. Ancient people crossed the landbridge that spanned from Russia to Alaska in whats assumed to be hunting parties while tracking wild animals. It's in Man's nature to spread out; I don't think thats greed so much as instinct. We don't refer to an increasing amount of poor people as "greed", do we?

The rulers of the countries pushed to explore and take over land for Money and Power nothing more, And in doing this they nearly wiped a Race of people off the planet, of which only Mutts like me Exist, that carry any of the blood.
Heres a sad fact for you: I'm an even bigger mutt than you. I mean, consider this - there is no such thing as being Irish. We were an English fishing colony that was attacked, plundered and raped by the Spanish and the Danes for decades. Then we were put under the rule of the English king, which we resented for over 700 years. My entire race is based on mass rape and then subserviant rule by a foreign power - we've been dicked for over 1,400 years. What the fuck do you have to complain about?

I don't decry the Spanish or the Danes for doing what they did because that was a long, long time ago and the people who did it are long dead. I'm not foolish enough to try and sued the countries for their sins against my forefathers. Your being a mutt doesn't mean shit to me because theres always someone that has it worse than you.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Misogynyst Gynecologist; Apr 10, 2006 at 11:06 AM.
god
Sundown

Member 4797

Level 2.86

Apr 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 11:56 AM #129 of 453
Originally Posted by gukarma
Yes, that makes a lot of sense. However, this is what I have been arguing for since the beggining, and your airs were much more antagonistic a few posts ago. Change your mind?
I haven't changed my mind. I still think that those who came to this country illegally should be thrown out, no matter how long they've been here. However, for those still outside the country waiting to get in in order to work, a guest worker program would make the most sense.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 12:40 PM #130 of 453
Originally Posted by god
I haven't changed my mind. I still think that those who came to this country illegally should be thrown out, no matter how long they've been here. However, for those still outside the country waiting to get in in order to work, a guest worker program would make the most sense.
So you are advocating the criminalization and expulsion of 12 million people who are interwoven into the fabric of American society because in the past they comitted a crime, most likely in order to ensure their own and their family's survival?

Come on man, you know better than that.

Most of these people are hard working, and I haven't seen any data that shows that these people are any more than simple, low-wage workers.

And how are they going to find out who is a legal and an illegal immigrant? Aproach wet-backs and chinks for their papers? Ever heard of anything that against the spirit of this nation anymore than that?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 12:58 PM #131 of 453
So you are advocating the criminalization and expulsion of 12 million people who are interwoven into the fabric of American society because in the past they comitted a crime, most likely in order to ensure their own and their family's survival?
Absolutely.

We're a nation of laws and crimes need to be punished. If anything, our justice system is too gimp-wristed as is. Punishment should be severe and inflict pain against the criminal to dissuade him against further acts of criminality. Who are we to deny that perfect mechanisim - learning through pain - that evolution put into us all those ages ago?

While I don't agree with the "they take away our jobs" mentality so many people have, illegal immigration has bled our health services and has repeatedly attempted to ratify their "right" to vote, which is just outlandish in its stupidity.

The fact remains this - its called "Illegal Immigration" because its illegal. You cannot quantify any sort of arguement in favor of illegal immigration without saying you want to break Federal laws. You are in the wrong, you are the problem.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 01:01 PM #132 of 453
So you want to DEPORT 12 million people?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 01:04 PM #133 of 453
I fail to see how not punishing people who know they've commited a crime has any value whatsoever.

I was speaking idiomatically.
ArrowHead
Scadian Canadian

Member 2020

Level 20.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 01:14 PM #134 of 453
So you want to DEPORT 12 million people?
Yes. Those 12 million people are criminals. They and their criminal employers are leeches of the U.S. economy.

Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 03:21 PM #135 of 453
What gets me is the fact that these illegal immigrants can get away with protesting/marching in a nation that they came to and live in illegally anyway. I suppose INS has their collective thumbs up their collective asses at the moment?

I even read something in today's newspaper about a local march. Apparently their was trouble with the immigrants getting permits to protest, so the police bent the rules to give them the proper authorization. OMGWTF.

I could go on and on about how capitalism is to blame, and how a society with an economy maintained by illegal workers will eventually implode upon itself due to the rapid expansion and lack of a sufficently paid consumer base to support it all...but I'm a little too tired to even bother.

FELIPE NO
Onyx
Chocobo

Member 384

Level 10.17

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 06:00 PM Local time: Apr 10, 2006, 05:00 PM #136 of 453
Quote:
Le hah There is even some people who Claim the chineese landed in America before the vikings - what does this prove
There were Africans who sailed here too long before Europeans knew what the "New World" was. Nevertheless, any pro-immigrant person who makes a statement that the "Pilgrims were illegal" lost their marbles.

I'm for illegal immigrants. They help us far more than they hurt us. Did you guys know that illegal immigrants pump 463 billion dollars into Social Security every year? They do this to elude authorities into making them think they are legal. Well, they can't get any money out of the system because they're NOT legal. Take that away from the economy and it will be another leg that will fall from SS.

The way I see it, immigration laws have always been racist in this country. The proposed solutions are a lose-lose situation. These people should not be criminalized.

How ya doing, buddy?
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 06:03 PM Local time: Apr 10, 2006, 06:03 PM #137 of 453
Skexis
Really DUDE. That is how i feel, I feel the obligation to educate all your fellow man is more important thatn whording wealth, Although this notion seems completely opposed to the every day AMericano Ideals. A better Educated society in whole would make class differences less important, and interactions with other educated people more worth while, than say Buying 10 cars - or throwing away money by having 15 TVs in a house that you cant possibly watch.
And you don't sense any kind of connection between what you think should be done and the idea that it may not be as easy as you claim it to be?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 07:20 PM #138 of 453
I read this on another board and thought it an interesting argument against the protesting:

Quote:
The last time I checked we live in a democracy and in a democracy
elected officials are supposed to represent citizens, not reign over
them. The time has come to stop electing politicians who have no
regard for the will of the people.
Hypocrisy on the part of our government abound when it comes to
illegal immigration.
This past week, thousands of Hispanic demonstrators, fearful of
strict new immigration laws, chanted "Mexico" and for some reason
waved the flag of the country they fled from and most certainly do
not want to return to. Yet our politicians refuse to listen to the
American people who want no part of their schemes, trying to
convince us that immigration would be good for America. Isn't this
called "biting the hand that feeds you?"
Are our country's leaders views of democracy different than ours? It
seems so. By allowing illegal immigrants to rally and demand the
same rights of American people, politicians are selling all that we
stand for down the drain. I want to be proud to be an American, have
my children, grandchildren and the generations to come that stemmed
from my roots to feel the same. I want to know this country is still
what it was built on, that our government is a still a democracy.

Sadly, President Bush is not alone in his failure to honor the
principles of our democracy. He and many of his administration,
along with congress and the senate are forcing immigration reform
upon the people who are the legal citizens of this country. These
decisions, that will effect future generations, should not sentence
us to a future with an overload of people we will be left to support
through our tax dollars.
First and foremost it is our country, not theirs, they are not
citizens, they have no rights to demand or protest anything. We do.
English is our language, not Spanish, we should not have to be
bilingual for any reason what so ever. We should not assimilate to
their ways, if they want to go through the proper channels and
become an American citizen, be just that an American and pledge you
alliance to this country, not your country of origin. Old Glory is
the ONLY flag flying and honored in this country, many have died so
we can raise it.
If an illegal is sent back to their country but has children who
were born in the United States, that is not the problem of the
American people, it was their choice to have that child and they
will have to pay the consequences, just as citizens in this country
have to pay the consequences for breaking the laws.
Illegals have been allowed to do things, such as driving, buying
homes ect. This is a privilege in this country, not a right, and
privileges must be earned, the same as our citizens have had to earn
them.
I don't agree with the assimilation statement though, since America is a "melting pot".

Most amazing jew boots
insertnamehere
looking for a name

Member 2600

Level 9.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 07:23 PM #139 of 453
Originally Posted by Onyx
There were Africans who sailed here too long before Europeans knew what the "New World" was. Nevertheless, any pro-immigrant person who makes a statement that the "Pilgrims were illegal" lost their marbles.

I'm for illegal immigrants. They help us far more than they hurt us. Did you guys know that illegal immigrants pump 463 billion dollars into Social Security every year? They do this to elude authorities into making them think they are legal. Well, they can't get any money out of the system because they're NOT legal. Take that away from the economy and it will be another leg that will fall from SS.

The way I see it, immigration laws have always been racist in this country. The proposed solutions are a lose-lose situation. These people should not be criminalized.
Quote:
hey don't illegals pay taxes without getting any of it back. Not all illegals get payed in cash some use fake ss#. trust me i live in a mexican neigborhood
I am sick and tired of people ignoring this part of the debate and how illegals are contributing more to the economy than draining.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
PUG1911
I expected someone like you. What did you expect?

Member 2001

Level 17.98

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 08:23 PM #140 of 453
Originally Posted by insertnamehere
I am sick and tired of people ignoring this part of the debate and how illegals are contributing more to the economy than draining.
People aren't ignoring it, they just aren't convinced it's true. Companies undercutting wages because illegals are available is agreed upon (What's debated is whether this is good or bad). Other than that, the whole stuff about social security, taxes, medical care, insurance etc. are all things that I've seen no conclusive numbers to indicate whether or not they contibute more than they drain. Both cases have been asserted, but neither have been strongly backed.

And the fact remains that *legal* immigrants would better than illegal ones. I fail to see how ignoring illegal immigration is a better solution than reforming legal immigration.

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 08:55 PM #141 of 453
Originally Posted by insertnamehere
While I do disagree with the statement that illegal immigrants are "adding" to America, I will admit that its a twist statement I did not suspect and will have to research further before coming to any complete conclusion. I think its only fair to research something you disagree with to find out if you are right or wrong in disagreeing with it.

Igod82
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 226

Level 19.59

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 07:57 AM #142 of 453
Le Hah - Heres a sad fact for you, U are in No way more mutt than me YOUR WHITE, I am not, while i share European ancestry maybe half if that. Bottom line i dont agree with American laws regarding immigrants, and its people who foster these elite ideas who will make it so man will never achieve a state of peace or anything for that matter, Your like American Fundamentalists. I mean u seem very smart, i respect some of your ideas while i dont agree with most but i respect them. But please dont make assumptions that Irish are a Race because if u look it up Clearly Irish has never been considered anything but white(Excluding Early America, and this is until they where accepted)Race is way to deep to get into here it would take many pages but i can Guarantee Irish is not a race They are part of the White Population( by the way my last name is McDevitt) so i am indeed part Irish decent i even have a wierd Red beard when it grows out with black hair kinda odd but anyways. And also dont compare the Greed of European Kings and Queens with people that where hunters and gatherers that followed their food supply. Although Greed is not exclusive to Europeans as u can See the Aztecs and Incas where not the Nicest of people.
Skexis - Your right in our society it will be unlikely to be done. That doesnt mean it shouldnt be done. Problem is people would never part with thier wealth - People honestly believe they are entitled to more than others - Granted a Doctor should not make the same wage as a Janitor, But shouldnt there be a line where one says i Have way too much maybe it would be better spent on others. Maybe a better educated soceity would have less crime and spend less time fighting over things like, religions, BORDERS, Race, and a bunch of other things.

Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 08:48 AM #143 of 453
Le Hah - Heres a sad fact for you, U are in No way more mutt than me YOUR WHITE
Oh, so you're an admitted racist then. Why should I bother talking to you, if thats the case?

Fact remains - I'm black Irish. I have spanish blood in me somewhere because some sailor raped some fair-haired woman back in the year 700.

I'm more of a mutt than you will ever be because I'm white. See - when you're black, you're not black - you're from Nigeria. But when you're white, you're only white - you're not English or Lithueanian or Norweigan. You're seen as white. Validation of a white man's heritage is looked down upon just because of the suffering of Africans over 100 years ago.

Racism is backwards compatible.

Bottom line i dont agree with American laws regarding immigrants
Thats fine - I disagree with American gun control. But that doesn't give me the right to buy an illegal Russian asault rifle. And disagreeing with immigration law does not give you the right to come into the country illegally. If anything, by resisting immigration law by coming into the country illegally is only going to end up making immigration laws tougher for everyone, even people visiting other countries with have green cards or visas.

Answer me this: Why is it so hard to come to America legally? Why do you have to go out of your way to do it illegally, knowing you're doing it illegally and then think you reserve the right to bitch?

I'm sorry but the fact that you run a fruit stand does not reserve you the right to throw rotten produce at people who refuse to buy it.

But please dont make assumptions that Irish are a Race because if u look it up Clearly Irish has never been considered anything but white(Excluding Early America, and this is until they where accepted)
Yeah, if you ignore the fact that the Irish had their own language, their own heritage, their own legends, their own history, their own borders, their own way of life, their own basic culture - of course the Irish are only white. Just like how you're only a mutt without a country. You're a half-breed, a mongrel, a part-nigger wetback looking motherfucker.

Your sentiments echo Richard Wagner - whos antisemetic statements are well known. "A person without a country cannot write music" was what he said about Jews with instruments. And now you're telling me I'm "only white"? You are the lowest of the low - a contradiction who says he wants equal rights when all you want is special treatment. I'll spit in your fucking face if we ever meet. You're not even worth punching.

Your prattle about "only white" only succeeds in showing that you don't know shit about the subject. You're flapping your arms, screaming over an issue that you fail to research.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Misogynyst Gynecologist; Apr 11, 2006 at 08:58 AM.
Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 09:06 AM Local time: Apr 11, 2006, 07:06 AM #144 of 453
*ramblings of someone who needs to learn to spell and argue properly... it "you" not "u"*
Nearly everyone is a mutt of some sorts... I've got a mix of Irish… Scottish… German, French... Spanish… Mexican... in me.

As for your race argument... what are they listed where you are from? Caucasian... Latin... Asian... Polynesian... etc. I don't see a breakdown of all the Asian races... nor of the Latino races... nor any other races.

In another statement made yesterday I think you made mention of the excesses of Americans that are "Buying 10 cars - or throwing away money by having 15 TVs in a house that you can’t possibly watch"... exactly where in the hell are you seeing this taking place? I live in the Southern California and I sure as hell don't see people with ten cars... or fifteen televisions... hell, those of us living out here are just trying to make it from week to week. So step off your pedestal of grandeur and open your eyes to the reality and not some fabrication of yours.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hope™

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 09:23 AM Local time: Apr 11, 2006, 09:23 AM #145 of 453
Quote:
Problem is people would never part with thier wealth - People honestly believe they are entitled to more than others - Granted a Doctor should not make the same wage as a Janitor, But shouldnt there be a line where one says i Have way too much maybe it would be better spent on others.
Who decides what is 'way too much?' The government? How about we just confiscate all income over the amount the government decides is required for a household to maintain itself?

How ya doing, buddy?
Monkey King
Gentleman Shmupper

Member 848

Level 30.62

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 09:57 AM Local time: Apr 11, 2006, 08:57 AM #146 of 453
Quote:
Posted by insertnamehere
It's getting ignored largely because it's a bullshit argument. Given that these "undocumented workers" are so named for a reason, it's hard to say exactly how many are using fake Social Security numbers, but I seriously doubt that many actually do so. Meanwhile, they are NOT paying any state or federal income taxes, and while they're sitting on jobs Americans might otherwise be holding, those Americans are drawing unemployment and welfare checks from the government.

Meanwhile they're also putting a strain on the health care system, their presence on the road drives up insurance premiums, their put additional strain on the public school systems, and so on. It's hardly a simple matter of money into Social Security = immigrants paying their way - even if we broadly assume a significant percentage of those 12 million illegals even ARE paying into SS.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Igod82
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 226

Level 19.59

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 03:31 PM #147 of 453
God u take being white personal dont you - i didnt decide this look it up. I agree Irish had diffirent culture, values and such this does not make them a different race. Look up the Difference in Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and you will cee what i mean. I am no Racist but your statement about me being a nigger sure makes u seem like a straight up Rainbow coalition Rep. But according to Early American Laws about the one Drop Rule anyone with one drop of african Ancestry was black, So Therefore according to DNA results i think it was about 30% of Americans who claim to be white had about 5% african blood, So therefore there is a large amount of us So called mutt mongrel niggers out there. Anyways man Honestly Race and Ethnicity and Ancestry and all that was a big issue i had when i was young and i did lots of research into it and am still fond of reading new developments about it, and new scientists ideas, and theories. I really dont want enemies and i didnt suspect u to get so violent - but in all honestly While Irish people do exhibit differences in culture, they are lumped into the White Race this no way diminishes the differences they have ( im fond of the music from Ireland actually), Maybe i said that in a wrong way before, so for that im sorry.

Niekon - Where do i cee this
Southern California is one of the places. I live in the DC Metro Area I can name numerous places i CEE it, How about langley highschool where children drive Bentleys to school. Or the houses ive worked on Where u can cee TV's in every room. One other place to cee it is Look at American Diets. About your statement on RACE. U should know there is no such thing as Latino Races ( latino is a subgroup often defined as a race, but it has many mixed ancestry ) In the Latino community it is better broken down into Nationalities, but even here u get problems because someone From Lebanon born in Mexico is now a Mexican - but is he Latino? - Is he hispanic ? Or his he Shakiras Brother? i dont know nobody has clearly defined these lines yet. Obviously Nationality wise he is mexican, Buth Ethnically he may not be, His ancestry sure isnt

Night Phoenix - U know what i was thinking the same thing Maybe Bush should start another Agency that would manage peoples Wealth Great Idea.
Actually though,Your right thats where the problem arises people would have to know themselves when too much is too much.

Ok to finish Lehah Sorry , U know i Agree with u about the WHite thing - White peopel are just lumped into one group, which is sad, Because alot of the diversity is unkown and there is alot. I dont really think this is the place to discuss Race though so ill leave it alone, maybe in another thread. And as far a immigration YES Its against the law - Should peopel be made Felons for Trying to Work In my opinion NO, Should the people already here be punished in My opinion NO - the government Shoudl make it easier for people to come here and work, and that is not easy - While it might be easy for some Rich person to come over and immigrate, some poor person without proper education would have a hard time trying to get into the country, thats why they risk their lives and pay thousands to come.

How ya doing, buddy?
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 03:44 PM #148 of 453
I agree Irish had diffirent culture, values and such this does not make them a different race. Look up the Difference in Ethnicity, Race, Nationality, and you will cee what i mean.
Because you know better than to refute anything the internet says!

You're really a lost cause. At first I wondered if you were one of those people who makes points but doesn't make use of any sort of grammar, but this just proves that you have no points and have no sort of grammar let alone spelling or punctuation.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously? "The internet told me so!" is about as lame as you can possibly get.

Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 04:08 PM Local time: Apr 11, 2006, 11:08 PM #149 of 453
Igod82: What gives you the right to take something away from someone who worked hard for it and giving to some bottom scum piece of shit that just needs to kill themselves because they are good for nothing? You know what that is called? Communism... Guess what that makes you, a fucking commie.

So have you ever actually read what the definition of racist is?

Webster's Unabridged Dictionary defines racism as the following:

- The doctrine that certain races of mankind are naturally superior to others; program of racial discrimination based on this doctrine, as in the Nazi Germany.

So Igod82 are you saying these people need special help because they are inferior? Because if they were equal to everyone else they wouldn't need extra help right? Remember those retarded kids in school, how they got special teachers and special classes? So are you saying that the minorities are like that retarded kid and that they need special help to do well? So what, does that make white people superior because we don’t get special rights to break the law and get away with no punishment?

BTW it is "see" not "cee". Ever hear of spell check?

LeHah: I think he was one of the short bus kids.

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice
Igod82
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 226

Level 19.59

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2006, 04:16 PM #150 of 453
Ok yea and you know everything Im sorry. I have read books and done lots of research on Race when i was younger im just now starting to read new theories on it. Also just because something is read on the internet doesnt make it wrong u can read books on websites - Show me how Irish people are a race and ill look into it, Which point did i make and said the internet told me so? Your just trying to discredit me because i said Irish are white, now i admit i said this in maybe a harsh way, but your gonna hate someone for that. Anyways Whatever If u want when i get a chance i can qoute u some stuff from books and from scientists that have researched it more than you or me that would clearly show IRISH people are not a Specific Race.
But u know maybe im wrong Irish people could have been dropped here by the hand of god and are destined to rule the universe - I know there was a white supermacist group i read about when i was in highschool that believed this, That had a pretty wierd interpretation of the bible also if i remember correctly.And yea my grammar sucks, I have never worked on it.

And About immigration I have stated only Opinions Not Points, They are opinions u either Agree with them or u dont. A opinion is not a point nor a Fact nor does it have to be based on Fact. U can take it for what it is.
And by the way alot of People with High IQ's Have poor Grammar and that - Just to let u know in 3rd Grade i was tested with a Reading level of someone with a 4 year degree from college, so i dont think my spelling has much to do with me proving anything - Fact is im not trying to i was stating opinions, and thats my point.

Double Post:
Gumby I can Spell Cee however i want its a old habit from a group i ran with when i was younger. I am a socialist your right - Yes i know what racist is i have lived it - No they dont need special help, but someone who is educated at a 3rd grade level will have a harder time getting into the country then a immagrant from a wealthy family and a college degree, y should the uneducated person not be able to come and work and let his children get what he never had? Y? Oh i forgot they are bottom scum sucking pieces of Shit. Y dont u join the military and beat up some Arabs, seems like that is what u want to do - Even better maybe u can get a job on the border and shoot some of my kin while they try to come work to support their families.
10 PTs for Children. I have a cousin i hate alot when u cee Aim for the Head his name is Yea u guessed it PEDRO

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Igod82; Apr 11, 2006 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > The Immigration Protests