Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Charlton Heston dies at the age of 84

Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 12:42 AM Local time: Apr 5, 2008, 10:42 PM #1 of 11
Charlton Heston dies at the age of 84

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Ben Hur star Charlton Heston dies

I only saw him in Planet of the Apes a while back when it was airing on TMC or something and that was a pretty neat movie. Oh well, he lived a full life. My condolences go out to his family and friends.

Most amazing jew boots
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 12:44 AM Local time: Apr 5, 2008, 10:44 PM #2 of 11
While I will always be a fan of Ben-Hur I can only remember him recently as a fucking gun nut. Having said that, I guess it's best to not speak ill of the dead and say my "Rest In Peace, Mr. Heston".

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 12:59 AM 3 12 #3 of 11
He was a dangerous fanatic. I could not care less about his cinematic accomplishments; he had no objections to children being taught how to fire small weapons.

So now he's dead. Try this at home:

Pick up something small, a quarter, or maybe a pencil. Hold it before you with your arm outstretched, then release the object. Watch it fall.

See how the object appears to fall straight down, and isn't forcefully hurled into the walls, or worse, your abdomen?

That's the effect of the Earth still spinning.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 01:29 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2008, 12:29 AM #4 of 11
Pretty much with Ence and Crash on this one. Not one for speaking ill of the dead, but I think I'll probably only remember him for being a bit gun bonkers over being in a movie full of well spoken furries. =|

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 03:11 AM #5 of 11
I know him from The Ten Commandments [duh], and that's about it movie wise [although I know he was in other films duh again], and I know him for being a NRA fanatic but...its too bad died. At least he got to see himself on the TV for passover/easter one last time. RIP I guess.

I was speaking idiomatically.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 03:28 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2008, 02:28 AM 2 #6 of 11
*pries a gun from his cold. DEAD. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS.*

Most amazing jew boots

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 03:44 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2008, 03:44 AM 1 #7 of 11
Wow. He was pretty old...

I wonder if he died due to too many friends, dangerous friends.

FELIPE NO
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 09:12 AM 3 #8 of 11
He was a dangerous fanatic. I could not care less about his cinematic accomplishments; he had no objections to children being taught how to fire small weapons.
I imagine you're against his role in the Civil Rights Movement as well? Heston wanted people to teach children firearms to show that they were NOT toys, to instill a respect and understanding of them before every action movie in the world twisted their perceptions of what they actually were.

Idiot.

How ya doing, buddy?
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 09:31 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2008, 10:31 PM 9 #9 of 11

Pick up something small, a quarter, or maybe a pencil. Hold it before you with your arm outstretched, then release the object. Watch it fall.

See how the object appears to fall straight down, and isn't forcefully hurled into the walls, or worse, your abdomen?

Notice the awkward silence?

That's the effect of someone trying too hard

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2008, 09:57 AM #10 of 11
...You're way better at this than I am, Blah.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Yamigarasu
Ace P.I.

Member 22229

Level 7.28

Apr 2007

Old Apr 6, 2008, 11:20 AM Local time: Apr 6, 2008, 01:20 PM #11 of 11

I usually respect your posts mate, but are you even aware of his political background? yeah, he may have sounded like a raving lunatic when talking about firearms, but c'mon, he even got a presidential medal of freedom.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Charlton Heston dies at the age of 84