Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape"

Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 07:57 PM 1 #1 of 73
"Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape"

Quote:
FORT WORTH -- When the Arlington father caught his teenage stepson sexually assaulting his 8-year-old daughter late Jan. 2, investigators say the 32-year-old man did the right thing -- he called police.

The 18-year-old was arrested by Arlington police on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. The girl was taken to the hospital, where an examination revealed she'd been raped anally. And the father issued a stern warning to his wife.

"He didn't want anybody to help (the teen)," said Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, adding that the man also stated that he would hurt his stepson.

But unbeknownst to the father, police say, the man's wife posted bond for her son's release from the Arlington jail. When the teen called home for a ride on the early afternoon of Jan. 3, it was his stepfather who answered the phone and arrived at the jail to pick up the teen.

But the pair didn't go home, investigators say.

Instead, the Arlington man drove his stepson to an abandoned house in east Fort Worth where he delivered his own brand of justice. He severely beat the teen with a baseball bat, then anally raped him with a wrench-like metal tool.
Link to the rest of the article: Star-Telegram.com: | 01/12/2008 | Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape, police say

Honestly, the stepson deserved it. What the hell was he thinking anyway?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Chaotic; Jan 13, 2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Striking my original statement from the record. Honestly, I don't know what the hell to think about it...
Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 08:21 PM #2 of 73
"He severely beat the teen with a baseball bat, then anally raped him with a wrench-like metal tool."

Dude.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 08:31 PM #3 of 73
Texas.

These stories ALWAYS originate in Texas.

Most amazing jew boots
Dalkaen
hi i want to creat a 21 songs

Member 829

Level 16.35

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 08:36 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 08:36 PM #4 of 73
That is so fucked up. I don't even know what to think about that. Sure, raping an 8-year-old is hellish, but the father anally raped him with a wrench. That shit is fucking twisted. I'm pretty sure everyone involved is completely fucked up psychologically. I mean, the girl may not have been before, but she definitely will be now...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 08:46 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 07:46 PM 19 #5 of 73
Quote:
FORT WORTH -- When the Arlington father caught his teenage stepson sexually assaulting his 8-year-old daughter late Jan. 2, investigators say the 32-year-old man did the right thing -- he called police.

The 18-year-old was arrested by Arlington police on suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. The girl was taken to the hospital, where an examination revealed she'd been raped anally. And the father issued a stern warning to his wife.

Quote:
"He didn't want anybody to help (the teen)," said Sgt. Cheryl Johnson, supervisor of the Fort Worth sex crimes unit, adding that the man also stated that he would hurt his stepson.

But unbeknownst to the father, police say, the man's wife posted bond for her son's release from the Arlington jail. When the teen called home for a ride on the early afternoon of Jan. 3, it was his stepfather who answered the phone and arrived at the jail to pick up the teen.

Quote:
But the pair didn't go home, investigators say.

Instead, the Arlington man drove his stepson to an abandoned house in east Fort Worth where he delivered his own brand of justice. He severely beat the teen with a baseball bat, then anally raped him with a wrench-like metal tool.

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 08:51 PM #6 of 73
Man, there's sodomy, and then there's ass-rape with a metal wrench-like tool. If it was straight up cock rape it wouldn't be so bad, but a wrench? My god that's fucked up.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 08:57 PM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 11:57 AM #7 of 73
Quote:
anally raped him with a wrench-like metal tool.
Ooooooh myyyyy Goooooooood... ROBOTS. ROBOT SEX. It's finally happened! 2008 is here! THE FUTURE IS HERE!

*Bolts out the door to bask upon the glorious new age*

FELIPE NO
Pokey
killhouse

Member 15382

Level 9.89

Nov 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 08:58 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 07:58 PM #8 of 73
what the dad didn't realize is that when his stepson recovers, he's either gonna be sexually inhibited for life or something, (good?) or he's going to turn into a monstrous rapist/psychopath.

jesus that is painful to read.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 09:04 PM #9 of 73
Honestly, the stepson deserved it.
So rape is justifiable now, so long as you have your own brand of reasoning?

I'm going to rape you for making this thread then. You'll only wish I used a metal tool when I'm done with you, laughing boy.

How ya doing, buddy?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 09:09 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 08:09 PM #10 of 73
what the dad didn't realize is that when his stepson recovers, he's either gonna be sexually inhibited for life or something, (good?) or he's going to turn into a monstrous rapist/psychopath.

Um. He anally raped an eight year old girl. How much more of a monstrous rapist do you think he's going to be, exactly?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 09:18 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 09:18 PM 4 #11 of 73
Texas.

begs to differ.

How ya doing, buddy?
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 09:35 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 07:35 PM 1 #12 of 73
This makes me feel similarly to how I did about that incident where the dude called 911 because his neighbor's house was being robbed then went outside and shot the thieves. I don't agree with what the father did, but I have a hard time feeling bad for the 18 year old.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 10:02 PM #13 of 73

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 10:05 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2008, 10:05 PM 2 #14 of 73
The other states are just jealous of our interesting articles. I, personally, loved the story. It's good to know that the rapist got it in the end.

Zing.

Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 10:15 PM #15 of 73

I think the most likely outcome is that he'll murder the step father.

Anyway you look at it, this is one messed up story.

FELIPE NO

"Out thought and out fought."
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2008, 10:45 PM 1 #16 of 73
just wait to find out this kid was born in Florida. It's in the water or something, man.

Last edited by Sarag; Jan 13, 2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 12:30 AM #17 of 73
There is like...no happy ending here. Everyone loses. No matter how you slice it, everyone was in the wrong on this one save for the daughter and perhaps the wife. And nothing good is going to come out of this.

Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 01:01 AM #18 of 73
I wonder how the mom must feel... personally, if I had a son that did that, I wouldnt post shit for bail. She's got to be feeling somewhat stupid, posting bail and having the rest of this shit happen.

Sacred X
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Member 4397

Level 13.52

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 01:08 AM #19 of 73
There is like...no happy ending here. Everyone loses. No matter how you slice it, everyone was in the wrong on this one save for the daughter and perhaps the wife. And nothing good is going to come out of this.
Precisely.

Anally raping a 8-year old girl is a very painful image in more ways than one, though what the stepfather did in the end was also extremely gruesome. I could take it if he just beat the boy, but that extra wrench action changed everything.

I'm also a bit surprized he went straight for the cops instead of beating the step-son when he caught him. I would think that would be the most infuriating moment moment of them all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

SSBB: 0602-5947-4393 ("SX")
PM me if you add.
Hotobu
Good Chocobo

Member 5982

Level 14.90

Apr 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 04:00 PM #20 of 73
Precisely.

Anally raping a 8-year old girl is a very painful image in more ways than one, though what the stepfather did in the end was also extremely gruesome. I could take it if he just beat the boy, but that extra wrench action changed everything.

I'm also a bit surprized he went straight for the cops instead of beating the step-son when he caught him. I would think that would be the most infuriating moment moment of them all.

Funny, for me it's the other way around. I can understand the wrench, but wonder if he had to beat the shit out of him. What would be MORE fucked up is if he didn't use a wrench. I mean how fucked up would THAT be?

How ya doing, buddy?
DarkMageOzzie
Chief Strategist

Member 4144

Level 22.75

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 04:03 PM #21 of 73
Funny, for me it's the other way around. I can understand the wrench, but wonder if he had to beat the shit out of him. What would be MORE fucked up is if he didn't use a wrench. I mean how fucked up would THAT be?
I never thought of it that way, but then... this is something I really didn't want to put that much thought into...

"Out thought and out fought."
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 04:22 PM #22 of 73
The thing that gets me the most was... the kid called home for a fucking ride. Maybe he was hoping to get his mom to pick up the phone, but knowing that his step-dad called the police on him, surely he'd be wary when the step-dad said he'd pick him up.

Still, this is one messed up story. I could only imagine what went through the stepdad's mind when he brought along a baseball bat and wrench-like tool to pick him up.

I kept wondering if the mom was in on it too. Seriously, who posts bail and does not wait to pick him up even AFTER knowing full-well that her husband is extremely pissed? The article mentioned that she posted his bail against the stepdad's wishes. Or at least give her son an appropriate number to call HER instead? I bet she just doesn't want to be charged for accessory for what happened to him. :\

He wasn't even in that jail longer than 12 hours. Read, late Jan 2nd, released early afternoon of Jan 3rd.

Last edited by Philia; Jan 14, 2008 at 04:31 PM.
Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 04:40 PM #23 of 73
Texas.

That or Florida.

How ya doing, buddy?
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 04:48 PM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 02:48 PM #24 of 73
Hey!

Arizona isn't doing so bad. We had that crazy law student/beauty queen torturous, kidnapper, meth bitch.

and Brandy does her best to understand
Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jan 14, 2008, 04:51 PM Local time: Jan 14, 2008, 06:21 PM #25 of 73
There are no winners when it comes to something as horrible as this. Having the 18 year old rape a 8 year old girl anally is horrible enough, but the step-dad having the mindset to beat up his 18 year old step-son and then anally raping him with a wrench like tool is just beyond disturbing.

I'm all for prison terms and other associated punishments for something as horrible as child rape but thats for the court and the american justice system to decide. I don't even understand why the mother would even post bail. For a crime as horrible as this the 18 year old should be left in jail. I would like to think that it'll be a long time before that teenager will ever get out of jail for a crime as heinous as this.

I can understand to a point the initial reaction the father must of felt to know that his little girl was raped that he was so angry that he felt like that the cops weren't going to give him the punishment his stepson really deserved, but what I don't understand is why people feel inclined to take the law into their own hands and decree their own form of punishment.

The justice system exists for a reason. Its just sad to see people take the law into their own hands and end up doing something just as bad as the initial crime in itself.

I personally think that both the stepfather and the step-son are going to jail its only a matter of what type of punishment awaits them both for the crimes they both have committed.

I have three nieces of my very own and it would infuriate me to know if one of them had been raped, and as much as I would like to issue my own brand of justice, thats up to the legal system to decide.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > "Dad unleashes eye-for-eye wrath after girl's rape"