Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Band Sticker on Bike Causes Bomb Scare

Josiah
Normal Gym Leader

Member 412

Level 22.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 10:11 PM #26 of 33
Originally Posted by Acro-nym
Just when you think people aren't paranoid enough, then...wait? Bike not go boom?
I'd never heard of a band called "This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb" either, until this thread. And who knows, maybe the person who reported it hadn't ever heard of the band either. I don't blame that person. Blame the moron dumb enough to put a sticker of a band name like that on his bike, of all things. I mean really, that's just asking for it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Mar 3, 2006, 11:45 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 02:45 PM #27 of 33
Originally Posted by Iwata
Yep, they are a modern folk hippie band and their is nothing worse then the mentioned type of music which instantly makes them shitty.

If you visit their website, the first thing you see is this picture.

Haha, awesome. The lady next to the guy in red is choking Mr. Youth Football to death.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Claliel
The Wetworks

Member 912

Level 5.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 06:10 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 04:10 AM #28 of 33
There are always those pictures where everyone is looking one way, and someone else, that BRAVE SOUL has to be a REBEL and look the other way. I'm sure you can spot Mr. Stark in the middle-left there.

*shakes head*

When will people learn?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Don't you despise pointless signatures?
nabhan
Good Chocobo

Member 679

Level 17.09

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:48 AM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:48 AM #29 of 33
It's almost ironic everyone keeps going on about how they're hippies when GFF is mostly made up of people who masturbate to Nobuo Uematsu.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 12:22 PM #30 of 33
At least otakus know how to take a fucking shower.

kbye.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Atomic Duck
Bunny Eat World!

Member 1407

Level 8.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 01:00 PM #31 of 33
Originally Posted by Claliel
There are always those pictures where everyone is looking one way, and someone else, that BRAVE SOUL has to be a REBEL and look the other way. I'm sure you can spot Mr. Stark in the middle-left there.

*shakes head*

When will people learn?
heheh... nonconformists are even funnier than conformists, because by seeing what everyone else does and purposely doing the opposite they still base everything they do on what everyone else does, only they swear they're not conforming XD Such easily manipulated humans...

FELIPE NO
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2006, 01:48 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2006, 11:48 AM #32 of 33
Originally Posted by Echo
At least otakus know how to take a fucking shower.

kbye.

Haha! I find that highly unlikely.

Ah isn't it grand that we live in a fear state? I guess you can say that the government is doing a bang up job as there haven't been any further attacks, just kids with stickers on their bikes supporting bands who are the real threat.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Band Sticker on Bike Causes Bomb Scare