Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Alien vs. Predator: Requiem

kainlightwind
Good Chocobo

Member 120

Level 17.77

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 08:24 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 07:24 PM #26 of 27
If it's really as bad as everyone says it is, then the directors deserve to be hanged.

They seemed to spend all day slamming the first AVP, and went on about how much they respected the franchises, and would make a superior film.
What they need to do is seperate Alien and Pred and make a movie with just one or the other. Like maybe an actuall movie of say Alien 5 or Pred 3?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 08:55 PM #27 of 27
The film sucked eggs. Don't ask me why I watched it, I wanted give the movie another chance.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Alien vs. Predator: Requiem