Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Pick your brains: SSB Brawl arrangement question

Ice.Climber
Wark!

Member 32872

Level 1.10

Feb 2009

Old Mar 4, 2009, 03:54 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2009, 08:54 PM #1 of 4
Pick your brains: SSB Brawl arrangement question

This has crossed my mind several times since the 'release' of the game rip, and hopefully someone here has some info on this arrangement.

For the arrangement of the 'Hyrule Temple' track, where did the first section (0:00-0:36) come from before the familiar piano section '0:36-onwards' (unfortunately I can't think of a musical term to describe this section >.<)

Completely original to the piece or perhaps just an arrangement from a previously released version of this track?

Input appreciated!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Rimo
Rise Above It

Member 186

Level 31.23

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2009, 05:17 PM #2 of 4
From what I recall, it's the Dark Temple (last dungeon) theme from the same game, Zelda II, while the second tune is the regular Temple theme.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Mar 4, 2009, 07:07 PM Local time: Mar 4, 2009, 06:07 PM #3 of 4
Correctamundo.

I'm just wondering, which gamerip do you have? I made my own last summer.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Ice.Climber
Wark!

Member 32872

Level 1.10

Feb 2009

Old Mar 5, 2009, 06:29 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2009, 11:29 PM #4 of 4
Thanks! Curiosity satisfied

Basil: Wouldn't know what to tell you really, got the second day of the japanese release of Brawl was avaliable and the music was ripped. I personally don't know how to rip music form games but admire those who can.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Pick your brains: SSB Brawl arrangement question