Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Undercover Apple / DjMeas Music

DjMeas
~VGM Composer~

Member 2154

Level 15.68

Mar 2006

Old May 6, 2012, 02:47 PM Local time: May 6, 2012, 12:47 PM #1 of 1
Undercover Apple / DjMeas Music

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I posted any music on this forum. It's great to still see a lot of activity on GF

I think the last time I posted music here it sounded like this:

Aqualicia (2005)

I don't really compose VGM anymore (sometimes for fun) but I did start a vocal project called Undercover Apple. I started playing guitar and tried my hand at singing (if you call the noise coming out of my mouth singing hahah). It sounds like this:

I'm a Stone (Acoustic Idea)

Then things got really serious as I started to combine the two elements of VGM and writing music and lyrics with guitar. I found a girl to sing with me! The only problem is I live in California and she lives in the UK. So we write songs together via Skype and share recordings through Email. Here's what the new Undercover Apple sounds like:

Leaflette (WIP v6.2)

Hope (WIP v1.9)

See You In The Sea (WIP v3.2)

We're releasing our debut EP "Across the Ocean" sometime in July/August. There's still a lot of work to do but I can't wait to share the finished project with everyone. Thanks for listening to what we have so far!

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Undercover Apple / DjMeas Music