Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

My explorer suddenly sorting file from "size" by default

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2008, 01:42 PM Local time: Sep 13, 2008, 01:42 AM #1 of 3
Question My explorer suddenly sorting file from "size" by default

Hey guys, could anyone help me? as the title said, very suddenly my explorer sort every files from size, it kinda annoys me when I want to sort my files alphabetically. Is there any way to reset this?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Sep 12, 2008, 05:21 PM Local time: Sep 12, 2008, 02:21 PM 1 #2 of 3
Open a folder, sort by the preferred method (ex. right-click>"arrange icons by">"name"), then go up to the toolbar, pick "tools">"folder options", on the new window click the "view" tab, then hit the "apply to all folders" button, then hit the "ok" button at the bottom of the window.

How ya doing, buddy?
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2008, 10:33 PM Local time: Sep 13, 2008, 10:33 AM #3 of 3
it worked like a wonder! thanks for the help kaleb (though I really dunno why it happened in first place)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > My explorer suddenly sorting file from "size" by default