Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)

Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:30 PM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 01:00 AM #51 of 155
That Terra. HOLY SWEET HONORABLE FUCK.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:39 PM #52 of 155
Holy shit, my eyes just exploded.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:40 PM 1 #53 of 155
Dear carbonpaper,

Has anyone told you about this nifty vacation we collectively do in Maine? There is a beach house, tons of booze, a hot tub, a pool, the ocean, and two professional chefs who volunteer their time to cook better food than we deserve for us. Also people who are really cool and nice and such.

You should consider attending in 2015. It will be our ten year anniversary of getting drunk IRL. Perhaps you can illustrate everything. Sprout takes 3000 pictures. I suggest you aim to double that in illustrations.

Yours truly,
Random Internet Man

I was speaking idiomatically.
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:44 PM Local time: Jul 10, 2014, 09:44 PM #54 of 155
You could be seen as a little bit too forward.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:53 PM #55 of 155
f yeah Terra fanart~

Most amazing jew boots
coeccias
Her default movement speed is running isn't it?

Member 197

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:55 PM Local time: Jul 10, 2014, 09:55 PM 4 #56 of 155
You could be seen as a little bit too forward.
Or maybe down, down-forward, forward.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:56 PM 2 #57 of 155
Quote:
Yours truly,
Random Internet Man

Probably a penis.
The new auto-signoffs are starting to pay off.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:59 PM 1 #58 of 155
Well... it is a sausage fest.

Also carbonpaper, no worries on my request. I apologize for being vague. I'm just a fan of Ito's horror manga (Berserk manga too) and paintings from Beksi?ski.

Hell even art from Scariest Stories ever told is fucking AMAZING.

Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm all for the horror genre man. Its incredibly underrated in works of art.

I'm also a fan of monsters in ton of games like in old FFs and the current Soul games.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Philia; Jul 11, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 11, 2014, 12:13 AM 2 #59 of 155
No worries, Philia! I too am a fan of Berserk. I first watched a bit of the show when I was a kid (a bit too young, but I stopped before it got really weird). I wanted to be pretty and suave and white-haired like Griffith so bad. Also, my little sister used to send me horror manga like the Enigma of the Amigara Fault here and there. If I were claustrophobic I'd be scared to bits, but the author's tricks of the trade are more fascinating!

Huh. I didn't know the GF demographics were more East coast-based... Maine sounds neat, but I do live on the other side of the US. I'll have to wait and see, there.

I'll still have some internet when I get to where I'm going, so I'll try to keep up with Gamingforce! I have bigger versions of every picture here. Might find a place to put them online...

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 01:13 AM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 08:13 AM #60 of 155
This Terra is gorgeous, mmmm.

Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 01:26 AM Local time: Jul 10, 2014, 11:26 PM #61 of 155
Almost this entire third page is making me really impressed that carbonpaper hasn't fled in terror yet. But yes, also chiming in that the Terra art is fantastic. What's the title of the sheet music she's playing from? I can't read it at that size.

For my request, I would be ecstatic if you drew this guy doing whatever you think he would do. I don't know what his outfit would be besides what appears to be a blazer or something, so go crazy if you feel like taking on the task!

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Final Fantasy Phoneteen; Jul 15, 2014 at 02:10 AM.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 01:27 AM #62 of 155
Oh man, that Layton is perfect. Finally everyone will have to admit how fashionable socks & sandals are for the gentleman on the go.

That Terra, though. It's absolutely crazy that you can speedpaint that.

Originally Posted by carbonpaper
Huh. I didn't know the GF demographics were more East coast-based... Maine sounds neat, but I do live on the other side of the US.
It's really more tradition and airport convenience that keeps us in Maine these days. Nearly everyone flies in from all over now.

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 01:42 AM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 06:42 AM #63 of 155
That Layton is indeed really well done (though I still say boo to sock and sandals), but I feel this needs to be on display on the new page:

I had a lot of fun--ended up spending a little longer on this
That is really well done, very nice work. I think 'sloppiness' is possibly the wrong word for it, but I can see where you're coming from. Get the big blocks in and then start to tighten up the details where it's needed.

Also,

Almost this entire third page is making me really impressed that carbonpaper hasn't fled in terror yet.
Quite. But please don't, because the art when it arrives is super fun to check out.

FELIPE NO
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 01:53 AM #64 of 155
What's the title of the sheet music she's playing from? I can't read it at that size.
My assumption is that she's playing the Piano Collections arrange of Terra, but I'm mostly just going on the big 1 on the left page.

It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 02:21 AM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 08:21 AM #65 of 155
Holy shit, carbonpaper, I have no words. Thank you so much, this is SO beautiful. ;_____; Really pleased you chose Terra, too! I can almost hear the Piano Collections playing...

That Pikachu is mighty cute too. Can I be your fanboy?

[ recordings |videos| blog ]
[ 18:14:09 ] [ +Garr ] Setting up form unreal troanmetn
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 02:21 AM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 12:21 AM 9 #66 of 155
It's really more tradition and airport convenience that keeps us in Maine these days. Nearly everyone flies in from all over now.
Airport convenience, he says, remembering the 2014 meet that was literally 3 weeks ago.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 02:37 AM #67 of 155
Well, conveniently close to the meet house. Actually flying in and out of it is a whole other story.

Old Jul 11, 2014, 02:45 AM #68 of 155
Jedi chicken and Darth Chef--the chicken is stoic here. I forgot the screams
That's okay because I forgot to mention the portable vacuum cleaner that powers those screams so its in keeping. I love EVERYTHING about this art piece! That dangerous situation is just splendid. That flowing aviator scarf. You make everything work so well here. I can't tell you enough how much I love this and everything you've made! Thank you so much for being here and sharing your awesomeness! <3<3<3

Last edited by FatsDomino; Jul 11, 2014 at 02:51 AM.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 02:51 AM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 09:51 AM #69 of 155
Please don't get bored of us within a week.

How ya doing, buddy?

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 11, 2014, 09:33 AM Local time: Jul 11, 2014, 03:33 PM 2 #70 of 155
Almost this entire third page is making me really impressed that carbonpaper hasn't fled in terror yet.
The line between encouraging and creepy is indeed a fine one.

Pretty much all of you are on or over it at this point for the record.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2014, 01:26 PM #71 of 155
even me?

FELIPE NO
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 12, 2014, 10:39 PM 6 #72 of 155
I do appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for my scribblings. It's very exhilirating to have such intense approval from so many people (many of whom I'm familiar with from the contests, like Tails and stuff).

You guys don't really know what sort of person I am, though...

Sure, I make myself out to be a nice young individual who likes anime, drawing, and video game music...
But nobody here's seen my actual face yet--maybe I'm a beefy Neo-Nazi in my 30s, muscles all ripped from years of Krav Maga with a serious issue about the way video games erode Aryan culture. I might have some guy chained to a computer in my neo-nazi den that provides all the right answers, with blisters and tears from drawing too hard.
Come 2015, we could have a Cabin in the Woods in Maine situation where nobody quite knows who I am when I show up at the airport in a parka hiding all my muscles and the username I give doesn't ring a bell. The scene of the crime would take weeks to sort through, with teeth carefully collected to compare with everyone's dental records.

Or I could be the other me, trapped at a rehearsal dinner for a second cousin who--at this point--clearly wants to ditch the whole wedding thing. But who knows for sure?

Seriously, though, I'm friends with baskinzy and Musical Banana, so if I have a window to do next year's meetup I might see if they're down to go. The concept of going alone to a cabin across the country to meet what seem like a nice group of dudes (and maybe ladies?) on the internet is a little daunting as of yet (even though I've loved talking to all of you guys so far).
Also, I don't really drink, which is the sort of thing that seems to be... not good for parties. I didn't know it was bad decor, but people tell me it ain't cool.

I appreciate your flattery, ^___^! My self-esteem is, like, through the roof!

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss, you make a fine Colonel Commandant of GFF's Work Safety and Grandmother Acceptableness Regiment.

Also, Tails, you should ask for something in your post, or I'll pick something for you!

Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2014, 10:44 PM #73 of 155
Its not really a cabin. Its a classic (traditional?) seafront house with a backyard pool and a lovely ocean not far behind too.

I don't drink either, but they're not a group of people to force you to. (Then again... those brownies shouldn't had happened.)

I still need to go someday myself.

Last edited by Philia; Jul 12, 2014 at 10:48 PM.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 12, 2014, 10:50 PM 4 #74 of 155

Also, Tails, you should ask for something in your post, or I'll pick something for you!
[23:48] <&HI_IM_DAISY> For reals though I don't have many ideas
[23:48] <&HI_IM_DAISY> I am too busy being distraught about math
[23:49] <@CHz> Tails punching math in the face

There you go!

Most amazing jew boots

#654: Braixen
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 12, 2014, 11:25 PM 14 #75 of 155
I'm glad it's OK to just hang out sober. It's hard to find folks like that these days.
The place sounds like all sorts of fanciness and gorgeousness :0

Also, Philia, I thought about some scary stuff and realized that I get very nervous about holding scissors since it would be very easy to push the blades right into my left eye. I can't not visualize the motion when I'm holding scissors...

I also have nearly drowned a few times in my youth and I'm nervous about bleeding out. I went and drew it the night before I left, but posting it now means the order of the queue will be disrupted.... But I feel like I should be including at least one image per post

I will find out what math looks like soon enough. Might be able to add some more art tomorrow night.

A bigger Terra for anyone who wants to see the blurry stuff with more pixels--the song is indeed her theme
http://i.imgur.com/4YC5aDQ.png?1

Tags
anime, art, characters, game, idunno, signatures

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)