Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

ATTENTION WAL-MART SHOPPERS: Black mark on Black Friday™

Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2008, 04:05 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2008, 05:05 AM #26 of 31
Americans tend to buy anything as long as it's on sale. The white man is weak against bargains.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2008, 04:08 PM Local time: Dec 4, 2008, 03:08 PM #27 of 31
As is the Asian mom.

Most amazing jew boots

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2008, 05:01 PM Local time: Dec 4, 2008, 03:01 PM 1 #28 of 31
Alternately, the white man can also purchase Asian moms. If ever there was a reason to brave Black Friday crowds, subsidized slavery is it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
K_ Takahashi
Banned

Member 2103

Level 26.24

Mar 2006

Old Dec 4, 2008, 09:22 PM #29 of 31
poor guy and as an employee who was in the flood people were eying these things all night since I work at a 24 hour store there was a crowd just to get over to the displays to cut them open, though I have to say that the jokes on the customers because they were standing to checkout for over 2 hours.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Dec 5, 2008, 12:28 AM Local time: Dec 4, 2008, 10:28 PM #30 of 31
Guys, I know it's like "smart" to have "strategies" to go shopping like the master tacticians you are but I don't want to be the one to remind you guys that this kind of stuff still happens because your "strategies" always include shopping because you're sold on the ruse that you're saving HUGE AMOUNTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED money on crap that you probably really don't need. I think we can agree THAT is at the very least part of the problem.
You are correct. The person that told me of the strategy indeed did not need the $40 after-mail-in-debate Panasonic DVD player, nor the rather ridiculously under-priced Henkels kitchen knife set. He was participating in an organization that donates said items for women who are coming out of abusive relationships and starting off a new life. I agree he's still shopping and not helping the Black Friday madness. However, shopping for a cause that helps people other than yourself seems like an okay excuse to try to stretch your dollar and make the most out of the deals, in my opinion.

But yeah, I personally avoid going out on Black Friday at all costs if I could. My local Target wasn't so bad though. It was surprisingly clean and organized and SANE, though traffic was moderately heavy.

Most amazing jew boots
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2008, 04:38 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2008, 04:38 PM #31 of 31
Because we don't have anything to this affect in Canada, I have a hard time understanding the American psyche as to why people need to "rip the hinges" and run over people..... like totally.... I cannot believe its that bad.

I read on cbc.ca about the person who got run over and died the afternoon of the day it happened. I was appalled. People (apparently those on Black Friday) can be very inconsiderate. I am glad we don't have "Black Friday" in Canada.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > ATTENTION WAL-MART SHOPPERS: Black mark on Black Friday™