Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Have you ever run into a dick, cop?

llmercll
Banned

Member 31986

Level 8.89

Oct 2008

Old Oct 28, 2008, 07:43 AM #1 of 26
Have you ever run into a dick, cop?

Law and Order Vs. House.

I watch both and I'm on season 3 of house right now, where the cop is harassing House and abusing his power because he was humiliated. I can't
help but compare that cop to Detective Stabler and think wtf. I guess cops are either lawful good, lawful evil, or (probably the majority) lazy, and
just don't give a shit.

Anyway, have you ever had a cop outright push you around or abuse his power?

I once saw a youtube video with my friends that stated you can refuse to allow an officer to search your vehicle if there is no "just cause".
One time my friend tried it out and the cop searched his car anyway...he wasn't even doing anything or have anything on him, he was just
drunk and wanted to fuck with the cop (he was riding shotgun).

Another time I was in a bad mood and a cop pulled me over, i had no "proof" of insurance, or valid registration. (I had my car registered
and insured in Alabama where my dad used to live, then he moved, we kept paying insurance but didn't re register it. dumb, yes).

In my "area" there are town and village cops. I drive a POS car and was always getting pulled over by the damn town cops, they just
wanted to see who I was and shit i assume), but it got to the point where I had a big grudge against them. Amway he comes up to the
car and I give him mad attitude first thing. did you pull me over because i swerved a few inches? did i take that turn too sharp? or do you
just feel like messing with a kid ( i was 17, and was following every road rule. he never even got to telling me why i was pulled over)

He tells me to get out of the car, asks me if I'm going to stab him and shit, searches my car, searches me, i start cursing him out about i
didn't do anything and his town police are always pulling me over for bullshit. that every day of his life he ruins at least 5 other peoples days.
how do you live with yourself, officer? karmas gonna get get you!

He wrote me four tickets and towed my shit. the tow truck driver was some burnt out biker guy who was like..."your craaazzy mannn, you
don't talk to a cop like that, shittt. you got some balls man..hes gunna throw you the book man."

I showed up in court three months later, he dropped all charges and talked to me afterwords, said he thought about what i said that
night and it really made an impact on him.

I had a bigASS Chinese dinner that night and smoked pot. So, do any of you have any interesting experienced with the fuzz?

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by llmercll; Oct 28, 2008 at 07:49 AM.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 08:02 AM Local time: Oct 28, 2008, 01:02 PM #2 of 26
I got fined £30 for cycling "the wrong way" down the empty high street in my old town. At 6:30 AM. No signs were up to indicate I was doing anything wrong. To top it off, the rozzer who stopped me laughed while he filled my ticket out.

More recently, I got a £50 fine for going one stop down the line on a Southeast train without a ticket because the machines at the station were broken and the conductor was nowhere to be found. They insisted I must have jumped the gates (there were none at the station I'd embarked at). Fucking BTP shitstains. I never paid up.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Krelian; Oct 28, 2008 at 08:08 AM.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 08:24 AM Local time: Oct 28, 2008, 02:24 PM 1 #3 of 26
All the filth round here are pretty sound actually. In Lewes they'll do anything for a quiet life and all the traffic cops I've been pulled over by have been cool, even the ones who caught me undertaking someone at 85mph in my Impreza.

If you get out of the car and go talk to them in a civil fashion they nearly always let you off. I got let off once driving a car with no registered keeper (My dad had unregistered himself when he gave me the car but not registered me as the owner) after drinking the best part of a bottle of vodka. They checked my car for defects, told me one of my tyres was bald (Which it was) and sent me on my way.

If you act like an angry twat then you're gonig to piss them off and they'll go out of their way to piss you off right back, only they have the force of law on their side. Shouting at people never achieves anything.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 02:57 PM #4 of 26
There were a couple dick cops that pulled myself and my dad over for the same exact reason... our license plates. Up until recently, the state of Connecticut had the registration sticker on the license plate itself... so there was a period of time where TONS of license plates were stolen. I have two cars in my family, and BOTH had the license plates stolen. When we got new plates and re-registered them, we put the plates in the back window. We were told that as long as everything is visible, it was fine.

The first time I was pulled over in my car by a cop from my town. I tried explaining how we live in a shitty neighborhood, and previous plates had been stolen, but he really didnt give a shit. He said it was illegal to have it anywhere besides the designated area for the plate, and gave me a warning, telling me to put it back. Even worse, I later found out that this cop knew exactly how shitty my neighborhood is, because he was the cop that handled the case when my sister was robbed 20 feet away from our door.

The time my father was pulled over for the same reason, it was by a Massachusetts state cop, and he was a dick. My father had just had surgery on his throat, but the cop kept yelling at him to speak up. Finally I leaned over and said "He just had throat surgery! He CANT TALK." After that the cop settled down a bit, and once again let us off with a warning about the plates.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 03:58 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2008, 01:58 PM #5 of 26
I met a dick cop when I visited Stone Mountain Park last Saturday. My brother and I were going to cross a street so that we could get to the other side of the intersection where his car was. As we approached the crosswalk, we saw that the traffic was a little heavy, so my brother says to the cop "Can we cross here?" Instantly, his demeanor changed, and he began yelling at us in a very heavy Russian accent:

"NO. NO, IT IS AGAINST LAW"

"But this is crosswa-"

"NO, IT IS AGAINST LAW"

"But then where do we-"

"YOU MUST USE TUNNEL. THERE IS TUNNEL UNDERNEATH STREET, OVER THERE."

I shit you not, that is exactly how he spoke. Then he shooed us away with his glow baton and didn't return to his post in the middle of the street until we approached the stairs leading to the tunnel. What's more stupid is that the crossing was a zebra crossing, so we would have had the right of way by definition. My only guess is that the crosswalk is closed at certain times of the day. But he could have been a little more friendly about it.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 04:15 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2008, 02:15 PM #6 of 26
Considering that I've spent my life driving in excesses of 80-90 mph, I find that the one dick cop I truly despise was the one who gave me a ticket for going 58 on a 55. I'm still paying that ticket off since I didn't know my license was expired at the time and, even though he gave me a note to sign that to acknowledge that I ONLY THEN knew my license was expired, he wrote down on his citation that I KNEW my license was expired; something which I only found out when I went to court to plead no contest and the judge handed me a $2000 fine like he was giving out stale Skittles at Halloween.

I'm willing to bet that cop fiddles his kids in his basement and then goes to church directly afterwards. Cocksucker.

Most amazing jew boots
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 06:08 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2008, 04:08 PM #7 of 26
So right before I left Pittsburgh I borrowed my dad's Cherokee so I could haul more stuff than I'd have been able to in my focus. The night before I leave, some jerkoff smashed the rear driver's side window. Later that day, I'm driving home through this really shitty rain. At the end of my six hour drive, about tow minutes from my house I get pulled over by a cop. He slowly saunters up since it hadn't rained in that area and starts going on about did I know what I did wrong and everything. I was clueless since there were no stoplights in the area, I had been going five under the speed limit, and I was pretty much the only car on the road. He eventually told me that one of my breaklights had burned out and he was going to write me a ticket for it. My response? I go something along the lines of, "ARE YOU SHITTING ME!? MY REAR WINDOW JUST GOT BUSTED LAST NIGHT, IT'S BEEN RAINING ALL DAY (and, as if on cue, the rain starts pouring then, drenching the (to that point) smarmy cop), AND NOW MY DAD GAVE ME HIS GODDAMNED CAR WITH A BURNT OUT TAIL LIGHT TO BORROW?" The cop was completely dumbfounded and wound up just letting me off with a citation saying that if I get the light fixed within two weeks I don't have to pay.

I've also had a few times where I ask a cop where an intersection is when I know it's only a few blocks away (I just don't know the direction) and they respond with the ever helpful, "I don't know." COME ON YOU FREAKING PATROL THIS AREA ALL DAY HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ONE OF THE BIGGEST INTERSECTIONS IN THE AREA.

Other than those I think I've had fairly decent interactions with cops.

How ya doing, buddy?
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 08:11 PM Local time: Oct 28, 2008, 07:11 PM #8 of 26
All of my experiences with roadside cops have been preferable, except for on incident where me and three friends were walked late at night to get to the McDonalds. We had to cross a street that, during the day is pretty packed, but at night is completely barren. We're joking, laughing, having a good time, and when it comes time to cross the street, we're maybe 5 feet away from the actual cross walk (which is giving us the walk signal i might add) when we start crossing. No cars in sight, except this one white SUV coming towards us in the distance.

I sort of jog across the street, and my friend asks me why i'm running. My other friend (who's a bit loopy sometimes) then shouts "Why am i rolling" and immediately collapses and rolls the rest of the way across the street. When we get to the other side of the street we notice the White SUV is pulling into the parking lot we're in. The side of the vehicle says (and i couldn't believe it when i say it) Winnipeg Police Department: K-9 unit. The cop gets out of the driver's seat and right away two huge dogs in the back start barking their asses off at us.

My rolling friend is petrified. The cops ask "What the hell are you doing?" in a very confrontational tone, and my friend answers with "I tripped or something." no joke. He then tried to nail us for rolling across the street. When asked why this was an issue, he responded with "you could've gotten hit by a car." When we point out that he was the only car on the road, and that we looked both ways he switched to J-walking. When we pointed to the cross walk not 5 feet from where we were standing he then switched to public drunkenness. He asked us how much we had had to drink that night. Two of those friends abstain from alcohol entirely, and the other and myself hadn't touched anything. When he asked us where we lived he didn't seem to want to believe that we lived at the local Christian University. My friend was wearing a U of M shirt (He's a transfer student this year) and that didn't help at all. We had to show him our student cards just to get him to finally leave us alone. I'm glad the idea of us living at a Christian University absolves his suspicions of us being drunk. If only he knew the truth.

Most amazing jew boots
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 28, 2008, 09:43 PM Local time: Oct 29, 2008, 02:43 AM #9 of 26
The only police who have ever given my family trouble that I can recall were the bastards who caught my mother speeding at 33mph in a 30mph limit. She is so damn careful but apparently in Wales they've become incredibly strict in regards to speed limits. She opted out of the fine to take a class in safe driving of course. I thought that 33mph as just on the limit that you could push the speed limit.

Apart from that, the rozzers have been quite genial to me. One even shared a cigarette with me after a particular incident and I was only 15 at the time (back in the day when you had to be 16 to buy cigs).

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Bernard Black; Oct 28, 2008 at 09:51 PM.
Furby
Soon...

Member 327

Level 27.95

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2008, 02:09 PM #10 of 26
About a year ago or so I was at the cliff with my g/f at the time. After being there for a while we start driving back and I notice a car behind me(it was a cop car but because it had it's brights on I couldn't tell). The guy starts riding my ass with his brights on for a better part of half a mile. I switch lanes and he switches lanes with me. Then I come to a stop and I do a full on stop while he just rolls over the stop. After seeing that I switch back to the other lane.

He switch as well.. I started freaking thinking that this guy was a drunk driving trying to fuck with me.. Finally, about another half mile ahead, he flashes his patrol lights and stops me..

Comes up with his flashlight in my eyes n starts questioning my erratic driving. Barking orders at me and asking me if I was drunk. Asking for everything under the sun.. after I show everything he ask for he begins to ask me again why I was driving erratic. I explain to him that I thought he was a drunk driver b/c he had his brights on and he ran that stop sign...

Stares at me for a moment... Give the evilest look and tells me to have a safe night.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2008, 02:47 PM #11 of 26
Originally Posted by subject
Have you ever run into a dick cop?
No, I have not.

However, if I did run into a cop, I would forgive his dickness. After all, I should have been paying attention to the road. I'd really get what was coming to me, is what I'm trying to say.

Most amazing jew boots
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2008, 02:50 PM #12 of 26
Clearly you haven't heard of Wilkins v. Maryland State Police

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
packrat
Mountain Chocobo

Member 8785

Level 28.07

Jun 2006

Old Nov 19, 2008, 03:27 PM #13 of 26
Clearly you haven't understood the joke.

I was speaking idiomatically.

valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2008, 04:12 PM #14 of 26
Clearly you haven't grasped my subtle racial stereotype reference

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2008, 04:34 PM #15 of 26
I'm not black. Your argument is invalid.

Most amazing jew boots
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Nov 19, 2008, 11:49 PM #16 of 26
Not particularly you specifically, but about cops being dicks. (You are not black?!) *dismisses himself from the board.*

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by valiant; Nov 19, 2008 at 11:56 PM.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2008, 08:50 AM #17 of 26
What gave you the impression that lurker was black? She can't even be bothered to steal a working TV.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 20, 2008, 09:41 AM #18 of 26
I'm the laziest negro in town.

Dhsu
`D`

Member 2206

Level 27.17

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2008, 02:58 PM Local time: Nov 23, 2008, 01:58 PM #19 of 26
The only police who have ever given my family trouble that I can recall were the bastards who caught my mother speeding at 33mph in a 30mph limit. She is so damn careful but apparently in Wales they've become incredibly strict in regards to speed limits. She opted out of the fine to take a class in safe driving of course. I thought that 33mph as just on the limit that you could push the speed limit.
Yeah, it's kind of a jerk move to pull people over for going under 5 over in my opinion, but in the defensive driving course I took (for insurance purposes) the guy said that anything above 10% over is dangerous, as that's the cutoff for being able to waive your ticket by taking the course.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

"Castitatis" (Elfen Lied - Lilium ~opening version~)
The Doujin Music Thread | backloggery
mmeblue
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 32308

Level 1.00

Nov 2008

Old Nov 27, 2008, 05:43 PM 1 #20 of 26
In my experience a dick cop usually = a bored cop, which often means they got me, rightful so, on something minor, but at the same time dickish (usually a traffic or lame driving violation...oh well these things happen)

Most amazing jew boots
robitrocks
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 32324

Level 2.00

Nov 2008

Old Nov 29, 2008, 05:03 PM #21 of 26
I showed up in court three months later, he dropped all charges and talked to me afterwords, said he thought about what i said that
night and it really made an impact on him.
I'm sure that really happened.
There are dick cops just as there are dick people in every walk of life. You should always stand up for your rights, but talking shit to a cop is just going to get you into more shit. No ifs ands or buts.

How ya doing, buddy?
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Nov 30, 2008, 10:17 PM 1 #22 of 26
Nevermind. I misread the thing.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by mortis; Nov 30, 2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Ugh.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Dec 1, 2008, 04:55 AM Local time: Dec 1, 2008, 10:55 AM 2 #23 of 26
Nevermind. I misread the thing.
I changed the thread title, maybe you can give us your opinion now

FELIPE NO
DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2008, 03:58 AM #24 of 26
Of course I have. I think most people have. That said, I have cops in my immediate family, and one of my best friends is a cop so I'm really supportive of police and what they stand for. Living in Philly with record numbers of cops being murdered over the past year, it really is sickening.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.
tebian
Radio DJ

Member 32219

Level 3.41

Nov 2008

Old Dec 2, 2008, 08:01 AM #25 of 26
I two have brother law who is Sheriff and brother who runs the parole officers for most of Florida (these guys sometimes being worse then police). Takes a certain kind of person to do that job and i love my family but ... they are technically "dicks" when you hear them talking about there jobs. Yeps what they think is part of the work and cool sounds to me like that idiot who gave me a ticket for hair line crack in my windshield as kid just to be a dick.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Have you ever run into a dick, cop?