Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Classic] Tales of Phantasia PS1 Fully Translated

Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 09:44 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 07:44 PM 2 #1 of 49
Tales of Phantasia PS1 Fully Translated

Romhacking.net
Romhacking.net
Romhacking.net

Yes yes yes! I have waited so long to play this version of the game in English. I tried to play the SNES version but dejap's translation was way too retarded for my taste. And the PSX version is supposed to be the ultimate version of this game anyway. I'm gonna burn the patched game to a CD-R and play this sucker on my modded PS2.

So yeah, if you're looking for a classic Tales fix here ya go.

Most amazing jew boots
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 09:55 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 03:55 AM #2 of 49
It's a really nice translation too. I participated in the hacking team's beta test, so I've had chance to see quite a bit of the game already. It works fine on a PS1 or PS2, and pretty well on the PSP as well. Some users reported random lockups on the PSP but extremely rare.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
^-^
A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

Member 769

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:10 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 10:10 PM #3 of 49
gonna have to PSP this one.

Thanks, Miles~

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
WALK WITH THE DREAMERS,
THE BELIEVERS, THE COURAGEOUS,
THE CHEERFUL, THE PLANNERS, THE
DOERS, THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WITH
THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS AND THEIR
FEET ON THE GROUND. LET THEIR SPIRIT
IGNITE A FIRE WITHIN YOU TO LEAVE THIS
WORLD BETTER THAN WHEN YOU FOUND IT.
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:11 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 08:11 PM #4 of 49
I feel sorry for poor Cless from Phantasian Productions though. This must be a slap in the face to him. He's spent the last 7 years working on this and this group does it in under half a year. And the read me even says it was a super easy hack job and everything.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Nall
Robotic Operating Buddy

Member 24431

Level 13.42

Sep 2007

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:12 PM #5 of 49
Cless and not Cress?

Klarth and not Claus?

Subtitles for skits and nomenclature selector?

This is less a translation than a full-on hack! Thanks, Miles!

I was speaking idiomatically.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:22 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 08:22 PM #6 of 49
I honestly don't see why they did it. Waste of time when there's both an official localization for the GBA and an english patch for the original. Cless should have been focusing on Tales of Destiny 2.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:25 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 08:25 PM 1 #7 of 49
I'd rather this group do ToD2 now that I think about it. They wouldn't take 7 years to do it. =P

FELIPE NO
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:27 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 04:27 AM #8 of 49
I honestly don't see why they did it. Waste of time when there's both an official localization for the GBA and an english patch for the original. Cless should have been focusing on Tales of Destiny 2.
The GBA version isn't feature-complete when compared to the PS1 version, and the English patch for the SNES version is hopelessly inaccurate. They pretty much made up most of the dialogue themselves. I would also like to point out that "Cless" of Phantasian Productions is not the one responsible for this hack.

I'd rather this group do ToD2 now that I think about it. They wouldn't take 7 years to do it. =P
I don't know about that. Gemini's experience with R3000 ASM on the PS1 may not be transferable to PS2 hacking. I'm sure he's smart enough to get to grips with hacking a PS2 game if anyone is, but there's still not an emulator with a working debugger. That's pretty much a prerequisite for successful hacking.

Cless and not Cress?

Klarth and not Claus?
I would personally have preferred the name "Claus", since at least it is a real name, as opposed to a literal romanization. As for "Cress", I have always assumed it was intended to match up with "Mint" as another type of edible plant.

I feel sorry for poor Cless from Phantasian Productions though. This must be a slap in the face to him. He's spent the last 7 years working on this and this group does it in under half a year. And the read me even says it was a super easy hack job and everything.
I know for a fact it wasn't intended that way, because throughhim413 had previously offered to help out with the script translation for Cless. He's fast becoming quite an accomplished translator. He actually lives in Japan at the moment which is helping his skills along no end. I'd expect to see other projects with his name attached at some point soon.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Soluzar; Dec 26, 2007 at 10:35 PM.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:37 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 08:37 PM #9 of 49
The GBA version isn't feature-complete when compared to the PS1 version, and the English patch for the SNES version is hopelessly inaccurate. They pretty much made up most of the dialogue themselves. I would also like to point out that "Cless" of Phantasian Productions is not the one responsible for this hack.
So you get vocals with your game. I don't see why efforts should be wasted on a game people can already play in english when there's plenty of other Tales games they could be focusing their efforts on.

And I read the first post, so I'm well aware that Cless didn't produce this patch.

Hah, touché.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:40 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 08:40 PM 1 #10 of 49
Maybe they can do the translation for Mother 3 for us.

How ya doing, buddy?
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:43 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 04:43 AM #11 of 49
So you get vocals with your game. I don't see why efforts should be wasted on a game people can already play in english when there's plenty of other Tales games they could be focusing their efforts on.
There are far more differences between the GBA and PS1 versions than just the voices, but I won't go into that here. The point is that they worked on what they wanted to work on, and for some reason that angers you.

I almost don't want to tell you that throughhim413 has mentioned the possibility of working on other "Tales of..." titles in the future, but he has.

Actually Gemini is on the team for that game, helping them to implement a VWF routine if I recall correctly. They aren't doing the translation though, because that's not really an issue for the Mother 3 project. It's coming along slowly, but steadily.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Soluzar; Dec 26, 2007 at 11:20 PM.
Tankalex_Storm
Master Swordsman

Member 11438

Level 6.95

Aug 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:50 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 08:50 PM #12 of 49
How would I go about putting this on my psp? would anyone care to give me instructions?

Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:52 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 08:52 PM #13 of 49
You're right, they should do the games you want to play, not the games they want to play. There are far more differences between the GBA and PS1 versions than just the voices, but I won't go into that here. The point is that they worked on what they wanted to work on, and for some reason that angers you.

I almost don't want to tell you that throughhim413 has mentioned the possibility of working on other "Tales of..." titles in the future, but he has.
You've got me pegged, to be sure. I've been a voracious importer of Tales games for years though, so I've already played Tales of Destiny 2. Enough times to have Judas' Majin Rengoku Satsu (i.e. a lot).

What I'm talking about is not what I want to play, but what others can't. Regardless of whether or not they're missing out on a few scraps Namco tossed when they crammed the game onto the GBA, others can play through and experience the game. Many of these same fans would be excited to play Tales of Destiny 2 for the first time, as well as others who would prefer to play a new game in the series (instead of an old one with a few new tricks).

But hey, blind accusations are cool.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Final Fantasy Phoneteen; Dec 26, 2007 at 10:59 PM.
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:00 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 05:00 AM #14 of 49
What I'm talking about is not what I want to play, but what others can't. Regardless of whether or not they're missing out a few scraps Namco tossed out when they crammed the game onto the GBA, others can play through and experience the game.
Many of these same fans would be excited to play Tales of Destiny 2 for the first time, as well others who would prefer to play a new game (instead of an old one with a few new tricks).
Quite aside from anything else, the hack of ToD2 might not be possible right now for that team. I've already pointed out that PS2 hacking isn't the same as PS1 hacking. It's a whole different CPU to learn about, and that will take some time. There also isn't a debugger yet.

It's not like they could have spent these four months translating ToD2 even with the best will in the world. It's just not ready to happen yet.

How would I go about putting this on my psp? would anyone care to give me instructions?
Sure. Start by ripping your PS1 game CD to your hard drive, or skip that step if you already have a BIN/CUE image or whatever format suits you best. Use Gemini's patcher to apply the translation patch over your game. Test it using an emulator like pSX to be sure it worked. You can skip that step if you want. Now you have a working English version.

Then you download PSX2PSP and you convert your BIN/CUE image into a PSP format EBOOT. You can supply a custom icon if you wish. I think the team made a nice one for you to use. It's not too difficult, just load up the PSX2PSP application and open the pictures and the disc image.

Then just copy it to your PSP. If you're using a 3.XX series custom firmware it will boot up from your /PSP/GAME/ folder just fine.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Soluzar; Dec 26, 2007 at 11:19 PM.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:12 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 09:12 PM #15 of 49
There's a reason why I replaced the second quote, so if you want to give me crap about a comment I've retracted, go ahead. The problem is that you've already labeled me as some guy demanding that a random translator work on this RPG because I like it, and I don't appreciate that kind of portrayal. Would you? It's an accusation made with about a paragraph of evidence. I consider that premature.

In any case, you'd be silly to think public releases are a complete afterthought, and there is an audience out there they would like to please. This is why they go through the trouble of having progress reports and the like. Stop trying to educate me on how translations work and how much time it takes to work on these things. I know this is charity, and I know translations don't just magically pop out of someone's ass. But there's a reason they work on games like Tales of Phantasia and not Mobile Electric Beast Telefang, and you know it.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Final Fantasy Phoneteen; Dec 26, 2007 at 11:17 PM.
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:18 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 05:18 AM #16 of 49
There's a reason why I replaced the second quote, so if you want to give me crap about a comment I've retracted, go ahead.
I offered to remove it from my own post. I don't see how I can be any more reasonable.

Quote:
The problem is that you've already labeled me as some guy demanding that random translator work on this RPG because I like it, and I don't appreciate that kind of portrayal.
Fine. I acknowledge that you're suggesting that they work on a different game because lots of fans would appreciate it. Do you acknowledge that even this is unlikely to affect their decision? I trust you're happy with the revised versions of my posts in this thread?

Quote:
Would you?
I don't put myself in that position to begin with.

Quote:
In any case, you'd be silly to think public releases are a complete afterthought, and there is an audience out there they would like to please. This is why they go through the trouble of having progress reports and the like.
I admit that this is true, but if you don't think that this is secondary to their own personal motivation to work on the game, I suggest you hang out on the R.H.D.N forums some more.

But there's a reason they work on games like Tales of Phantasia and not Mobile Electric Beast Telefang, and you know it.
Ahh... yeah. It's because it happens to be throughhim413's favourite game ever. What other reason were you implying? I know the guy, I'm telling you he's the biggest fan ever. He owns all the drama CDs, and lots of other random merchandise. He's a hardcore, true blue Tales of Phantasia fan. In fact I don't expect to ever find a bigger fan of the game as long as I live.

Last edited by Soluzar; Dec 26, 2007 at 11:27 PM.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:25 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 09:25 PM 1 #17 of 49
I offered to remove it from my own post. I don't see how I can be any more reasonable.
Mass-editing (both mine and yours) is causing confusion. Your post was much larger by the time I finished my response, and initially offered no removal.

I'd just leave it, in case any third-party is reading this with much amusement.

Quote:
Fine. I acknowledge that you're suggesting that they work on a different game because lots of fans would appreciate it. Do you acknowledge that even this is unlikely to affect their decision? I trust you're happy with the revised versions of my posts in this thread?

I admit that this is true, but if you don't think that this is secondary to their own personal motivation to work on the game, I suggest you hang out on the R.H.D.N forums some more.
I know it won't affect their decision, but this is why I've aired my grievances. Just like how everyone airs their grievances with Hometek over not translating the 2D Tales games. They choose what they want to translate, and I have no control over it. It doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion on what would be a wiser choice however, and that's what led me to post in the first place.

In any case, I know that personal motivation is the major factor. It's fun to challenge yourself and see if you can't reach an impressive goal like, say, translating a text-heavy video game. But there's quite a bit of reward in the happiness you bring to others by doing stuff like this. Praise itself is a nice reward, and it does have a fair bit of influence. That's all I meant.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Final Fantasy Phoneteen; Dec 26, 2007 at 11:28 PM.
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:37 PM #18 of 49
Glad to hear that they got this one out. I was honestly surprised as I heard NOTHING about this. When one mentioned it in the PSP thread (I think it was there), I did a search only to find the 80% complete thing from the other group that has been working on it for years. I feel bad for them as they were possibly close to finishing, only to find out that another team beat them to the punch and in record time.

I also feel a bit for Dejap as they also spent quite a bit of time on the game only to basically have people rip it apart and have it now become 'obsoluette'. I never really thought I'd see THAT day coming but apparently (according to others) it has.

Wonder what project this team will tackle next though.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:41 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 05:41 AM #19 of 49
Mass-editing (both mine and yours) is causing confusion. Your post was much larger by the time I finished my response, and initially offered no removal.
That's because initially I was working from an old version of your post, before you even edited it. I acknowledge my share of the blame in that particular respect. I'm done with editing my previous posts in this thread, and I sincerely apologise for any confusion or conflict that was caused by editing.

Quote:
I know it won't affect their decision, but this is why I've aired my grievances.
All I did was to make the sarcastic comment that your grievances won't get the job done. It was true then, and it's true now. Sorry you took such offense to that, but I figured that if you were going to be robust in your criticism you wouldn't mind a robust response.

Quote:
Just like how everyone airs their grievances with Hometek over not translating the 2D Tales games. They choose what they want to translate, and I have no control over it. It doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion on what would be a wiser choice however, and that's what led me to post in the first place.
I really don't know if you're going to believe me, but the Tales of Destiny 2 translation would in no way have been the wiser choice. I don't understand romhacking as well as those who actually do it, but I do know that writing ASM hacks without a debugger is not practical. In order to create a good translation patch you really need to do some ASM work in order to modify the game's text routines. A good example of where this comes into play is the skit subtitles.

Quote:
In any case, I know that personal motivation is the major factor. It's fun to challenge yourself and see if you can't reach an impressive goal like, say, translating a text-heavy video game.
Yeah... you wouldn't believe just how much of it is personal. I know guys who worked on games they don't really even expect anyone to like because they wanted to hone their skills and do the best job they could.

Quote:
But there's quite a bit of reward in the happiness you bring to others by doing stuff like this. Praise itself is a nice reward, and it does have a fair bit of influence. That's all I meant.
If you believe that, then let me ask you a question. What kind of an influence do you think it has when they see posts criticising them for their choice of game?

You mentioned Keitai Denjuu Telefang earlier, and I don't know if you really would like to play it, or if it just happens to be an example of the most obscure game you can think of. Either way, you might be interested in this.

Additional Spam:
I also feel a bit for Dejap as they also spent quite a bit of time on the game only to basically have people rip it apart and have it now become 'obsoluette'. I never really thought I'd see THAT day coming but apparently (according to others) it has.
I don't feel bad for them at all. They made up lines for comic effect that weren't in the original game and that completely changed the meaning of certain scenes. I don't see that as a good thing under any circumstances.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Soluzar; Dec 26, 2007 at 11:44 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:45 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 04:45 AM #20 of 49
I found Dejap's translation charming in a... certain way. "Fucks like a tiger" and all.

This certainly is exciting. :] Until Xenogears came along this was just about my favourite game of ever, so now I finally get to play the best version of it. Whoop.

Rotorblade
Holy Chocobo

Member 22205

Level 32.07

Apr 2007

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:50 PM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 09:50 PM #21 of 49
TV Nihon tends to have a policy of doing "what they want, how they want it" and sadly the only reason people put up with their shit is that they're generally the only product available. I just want to say, I think you ended up blowing this out of proportion Soluzar, especially when "sarcasm" on the internet is far from transparent and the guy you're talking to is obviously just putting his thoughts on the issue out there. You've both been civil though, so that at least gives some vindication to discussion.

Still, if the guys who did the translation to this fine game are aiming to be professional or even just do this for the love of the craft, then they'd take Generic Badass' comments as constructive and either factor it in or continue to do things their own way. Not waste time and energy getting, of all things, hurt over some text on the internet. You don't get hurt over the comments of detractors unless you're thin skinned and incapable of growing as a person.

How ya doing, buddy?
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 26, 2007, 11:59 PM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 05:59 AM #22 of 49
I just want to say, I think you ended up blowing this out of proportion Soluzar, especially when "sarcasm" on the internet is far from transparent and the guy you're talking to is obviously just putting his thoughts on the issue out there.
I don't really see how I blew it out of proportion. I made a random sarcastic comment that was one sentance in length. It was a throwaway remark no less than Generic Badass's own comment. He didn't like what I had to say, so I removed it. Then we had a fairly friendly discussion about romhacking.

Honestly I thought that by the end of it we were having a good discussions, so I don't really see it as any kind of a problem. I'm bored, I write some posts. It's not a big deal, it's words on the internet like you said. I don't see it as a big deal, it's just a way to occupy the hours.

Quote:
Still, if the guys who did the translation to this fine game are aiming to be professional or even just do this for the love of the craft, then they'd take Generic Badass' comments as constructive and either factor it in or continue to do things their own way.
All I ever said was that they will continue to do things their own way. Regardless of what anyone says, they will continue to do things their own way.

The only point I've been trying to make with this is that they will only translate the games they want to translate. If someone else thinks it's wasted effort, I don't think that matters at all to them.

Additional Spam:
I found Dejap's translation charming in a... certain way. "Fucks like a tiger" and all.
I hope you're not too dissapointed with the accurate but rather less colourful version on offer in this translation. It's definitely got less of a punch to it, but that's because it just translates the lines that were in the game rather than adding to them.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Soluzar; Dec 27, 2007 at 12:02 AM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Rotorblade
Holy Chocobo

Member 22205

Level 32.07

Apr 2007

Old Dec 27, 2007, 12:03 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 10:03 PM #23 of 49
I don't really see how I blew it out of proportion. I made a random sarcastic comment that was one sentance in length. It was a throwaway remark no less than Generic Badass's own comment. He didn't like what I had to say, so I removed it. Then we had a fairly friendly discussion about romhacking.

Honestly I thought that by the end of it we were having a good discussions, so I don't really see it as any kind of a problem.
From what I've been reading, just seems like you guys are going in circles. The variety of one guy saying one thing, the other saying they know that thing that was just said... and circular thing begins again.

Quote:
that they will only translate the games they want to translate. If someone else thinks it's wasted effort, I don't think that matters at all to them.
Well... I don't think anyone ever disagreed with that in here to begin with. You're quite right.

FELIPE NO
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 12:04 AM Local time: Dec 26, 2007, 10:04 PM #24 of 49
All I did was to make the sarcastic comment that your grievances won't get the job done. It was true then, and it's true now. Sorry you took such offense to that, but I figured that if you were going to be robust in your criticism you wouldn't mind a robust response.
No, you made a comment that they shouldn't listen to me because my 'advice' also happened to be what I wanted. That wasn't the logic I used in the point I was making, so that was the counterpoint I took offense to. Robust or not, falsity will grate my nerves. We've come to an understanding though, so I'm fine now.

Quote:
I really don't know if you're going to believe me, but the Tales of Destiny 2 translation would in no way have been the wiser choice. I don't understand romhacking as well as those who actually do it, but I do know that writing ASM hacks without a debugger is not practical. In order to create a good translation patch you really need to do some ASM work in order to modify the game's text routines. A good example of where this comes into play is the skit subtitles.

Yeah... you wouldn't believe just how much of it is personal. I know guys who worked on games they don't really even expect anyone to like because they wanted to hone their skills and do the best job they could.
If a translation is impossible or near-impossible from a practical sense, then they should come out and say so (perhaps even putting the project on hold). I will only assume that progress is stifled in some way if they tell me, but right now the Tales of Destiny 2 page states that the project is "coming along extremely well."

I know about the plight of the translator, and I've known plenty over those guys over the years. It's tough and can be pretty thankless prior to release, I won't deny that.

Quote:
If you believe that, then let me ask you a question. What kind of an influence do you think it has when they see posts criticising them for their choice of game?
If a significant amount of my audience is displeased with the choice I make, I would become disappointed that I wouldn't be pleasing the group in general (niche fans aside) when I released the patch. That doesn't mean translators should give up because of complaints, and that's why my intent isn't to complain enough so that Cless quits Phantasia.

Quote:
You mentioned Keitai Denjuu Telefang earlier, and I don't know if you really would like to play it, or if it just happens to be an example of the most obscure game you can think of. Either way, you might be interested in this.
I chose that game for comedic effect, and I was aware that a project had been started for the sequel. I believe this choice in translation was because of the stories about the "Pokemon Diamond/Jade" piracy scams that involved this game's direct predecessor, and not because of any sort of demand for a translation.

Quote:
I don't feel bad for them at all. They made up lines for comic effect that weren't in the original game and that completely changed the meaning of certain scenes. I don't see that as a good thing under any circumstances.
Pretty safe to assume you weren't a Working Designs fan!

Last edited by Final Fantasy Phoneteen; Dec 27, 2007 at 12:06 AM.
^-^
A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

Member 769

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 12:12 AM Local time: Dec 27, 2007, 12:12 AM 1 #25 of 49
THIS THREAD IS GOING PLACES

Jam it back in, in the dark.
WALK WITH THE DREAMERS,
THE BELIEVERS, THE COURAGEOUS,
THE CHEERFUL, THE PLANNERS, THE
DOERS, THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WITH
THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS AND THEIR
FEET ON THE GROUND. LET THEIR SPIRIT
IGNITE A FIRE WITHIN YOU TO LEAVE THIS
WORLD BETTER THAN WHEN YOU FOUND IT.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Classic] Tales of Phantasia PS1 Fully Translated