Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kujibiki Unbalance - The Series

Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 10:33 PM #1 of 12
Kujibiki Unbalance - The Series

If you've seen Genshiken, you're familliar with the OAV and anime that was discussed throughout the show, Kujibiki Unbalance. If you've seen the OAV, you'll know that only episodes 1, 22, and 25 exist.

Until now. Studio Asiadou, of no particular fame that I'm aware of, has picked up the series for a full season. It's unannounced if it'll be the full 26 episodes or 13 or what have you, but AnimeNfo and ANN both list it as a TV series. It even has a website:

http://www.kujian.info/

There's really not much to say, but plenty to speculate (This topic will be edited once the series starts airing and is being subbed). From the three episodes created for genshiken, there seemed to be little-to-no plot and just random madness with a little bit of cliche anime machina thrown in. Can anyone else think (or decipher) of a plot that can last for an entire season?

Regardless, I'm sure I'll still end up watching it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Taco; May 30, 2006 at 01:45 AM.
sjcrik
Neko~~

Member 857

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 10:51 PM #2 of 12
oh cool! the anime within the anime has always interested me, and now it looks like it'll get it's own series. i'll be watching this too =P From the 3 episodes shown in Genshiken, looks like it's about the chairman and the guy meeting during their childhood, getting separated, the guy forgets about her and then they meet up later and she's trying to get him to remember her. and all the while there's the crazy events/contests that's going on in the school =)

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2006, 11:38 PM #3 of 12
It's those crazy school events that interest me more than anything else, like what the hell are they FOR? XD

I guess time will tell

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
CLOudkiller
Slacker Extraoridinaire

Member 686

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 12:37 AM #4 of 12
Oh hell yeah!!! I've always wanted a Kujian Series here... As for the plot, I'm sure they'll come up with something. Last I checked I was putted or rated as a shonen series so maybe something around that area.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
chato
Prime Spark

Member 232

Level 39.22

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 05:24 AM #5 of 12
I guess i haven't given the anime credit. It does look interesting so i'll check it out later. It's too bad that it was announced as a Kujian series and not a Genshiken 2 like they say they would >.>.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 11:57 AM #6 of 12
Oh that's awesome! I watched the 2nd Kujibiki Unbalance OV so many times because it was one the funniest things I'd ever seen, with all the silly competitions. I missed out on the third OVA because I never found it, and by the time I did, no one seeded anymore

If this is now a series, I'm definitely picking it up when it comes out

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Conan-the-3rd
[Insert genie + computing pun here]

Member 2804

Level 19.40

Mar 2006

Old May 31, 2006, 02:37 AM Local time: May 31, 2006, 08:37 AM #7 of 12
This series is a crime to all anime and lovers of Genshiken worldwide.

That is all.

De arimasu.

Edit: That's what I thought, bad end for a thread of KujiUn.

FELIPE NO
All I'm saying is that if the laptops of the future are not in the
shape of chibi genie girls then I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

Last edited by Conan-the-3rd; Jun 6, 2006 at 05:48 AM.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2006, 12:03 PM #8 of 12
I REVIVE THE THREAD.

Does anyone know if any groups are subbing this? Or are they all avoiding it to spite it for not being Genshiken 2?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
sgwc
Hakuoro wannabe

Member 2046

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 07:14 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 08:14 PM #9 of 12
the group that sub this are free fall,sirh and yu fansub. I've watched the first episode but it's not the very same first episode of kujian in genshiken.

Most amazing jew boots
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 11:50 AM #10 of 12
I watched freefall's sub and thought the whole premise of "insane student council" to be hilarious. I don't think I'll be going back to check out Genshiken anytime soon since I saw the last episode somewhere and it wasn't as funny as the first episode of Kujibiki. Now I'm curious to see as to how this links to the OVAs. I just remember Rit-chan and the crazy purple haired sword guy from there, and I wonder how the TV will develop.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Taco
inaccurate

Member 740

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 12:29 PM #11 of 12
I can't seem to find any IRC info for Freefall. Google has failed me D:

Anyone know if Freefall has an IRC channel and/or where it's located?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
packrat
Mountain Chocobo

Member 8785

Level 28.07

Jun 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 12:37 PM #12 of 12
A TokyoToshokan search brought up this torrent:
http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=39690
Which in turn linked to this blogspot:
http://freefall-fansubs.blogspot.com/

Enjoy. =)

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Kujibiki Unbalance - The Series