Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Worst video game villian ever?
Closed Thread

lordnmb
Renegade SysOp

Member 13106

Level 3.93

Sep 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:13 AM #1 of 7
Worst video game villain ever?

How about it? Who are your picks? I am going to probably get hammered for my pick... but I choose Sephiroth. Everyone always says "he's so cool and original" but lets face facts; he is just another lunatic that wants to destroy the world by creating some crazy doomsday scenario (thats not bad, its just not original.) Also, he looks about as fearsome and threatening to me as a hooker in leather. Someone give the guy some male hormones and and some REAL powers (not crap from his materia, genetic engineering, or his huge sword) and we will talk.

Anyways, who else?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by lordnmb; Sep 29, 2006 at 02:21 AM.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:59 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 08:59 AM #2 of 7
Dude, threads like this don't really belong in General Discussion.

I'll move it somewhere more suitable.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 03:23 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 06:23 PM #3 of 7

Hate them all SO MUCH.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
lordnmb
Renegade SysOp

Member 13106

Level 3.93

Sep 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 04:26 AM #4 of 7
Originally Posted by Infernal

Hate them all SO MUCH.
Ahhh! What the... <is EXTREMELY confused> with games like that its a mystery the Lynx lasted as long as it did.

Double Post:
Originally Posted by Shin
Dude, threads like this don't really belong in General Discussion.

I'll move it somewhere more suitable.
I don't see how "The Fast Food or Packaged Garbage Food Cupboard " is a more suitable place O.O

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by lordnmb; Sep 29, 2006 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 04:54 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 02:54 AM #5 of 7
How to miss irony 101.

[Insert picture here]

How ya doing, buddy?
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 05:14 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 11:14 PM #6 of 7

Found this in a review. It's the final boss in Bebe's Kids, which was a terrible game. I don't mind the game itself, but at the time I only had a small collection of SNES games. This was one of them. Somehow, I managed to complete the game including defeating this boss.

This boss is terrible. It's attacks are lame, the weak point is difficult to hit, and it's bullshit annoying. Hell, the enemies in Streets of Rage III were bullshit annoying, but this was ridiculous.

I didn't play the game a second time after completing it, mostly because Streets of Rage II was available and was about 80 times better. There was also The Simpsons at my local arcade, which I didn't enjoy half as much as the SoR series but at least it wasn't Bebe's Kids.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 09:44 AM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 07:44 AM #7 of 7
Thread was going to stay open because of IM's post, but elixir's post made me remember that nobody ever actually reads the thread, so this one's closed.

Just because of nostalgia I have to post that, though.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by RacinReaver; Sep 29, 2006 at 09:56 AM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Worst video game villian ever?