Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Go get my damned belt, Kurado.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 05:47 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 04:47 PM #1 of 27
Go get my damned belt, Kurado.

Spanking. I think all of us have experienced it in one form or another. Some worse, some not much at all. How about you? We can talk here, fella. This is the quiet place.

Me, I got some pretty good beatdowns in my trackbook. Anywhere from the classic belt to the damned wooden spoon my grandmother stirred the tamale mix with. Fucking grandma shipped two or three a year to us in the States. Since she`s not too far away now, I should have a chat with her about that.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Adara
Simplicity

Member 108

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 09:04 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 08:04 PM #2 of 27
I was spanked by my mother when I was a kid (Dad couldn't do it), but never too badly. I think that it hurt my feelings more than anything. Mom only ever used her hand on me because one time she used the belt (at the suggestion of her evil sister) and ended up leaving marks, so she started using only her hand so that she could feel how hard she was hitting. Also, when I got older (12 or so) I was one hell of a backtalker and I got several pops to the face because of it.

All in all, nothing traumatizing. I probably deserved almost every spanking. Almost.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Tommyspud
Yayz, Dan is the no.1 taunter!

Member 12794

Level 6.41

Sep 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 09:08 PM Local time: Sep 22, 2006, 08:08 PM #3 of 27
4 years ago, when I was 12/13, I got beat with fists... Of course, I cursed a lot... IN FACT, I still curse a lot.... But, I'd been bloodied before, usually not by my parents, but when I headbutted by wall.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Text Kirby Roxxors your boxxors, lolz...
<(o.o<) <(o.o)> (>o.o)> ^(o.o)^
KIRBY DANCE TIME!
My Youtube Profile... 2 Mugen Videos as of right now...
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Sep 22, 2006, 10:30 PM #4 of 27
My mom stopped spanking me when my body got used to it and absorbed the pain. Basically it just didn't hurt and I stopped crying. I hated spankings, it would piss me off so much. It's like they don't wont to stop, just keep going and going and going. And before they do it, they taunt you about it all the way home, and how bad they're going to do it. When I'd get it, it'd be over really stupid stuff. My mom though was just like that because of what my brother put her through when he was little.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 12:36 AM #5 of 27
I got spanked two or three times. Since it was a huge deal when it happened, the point stuck with me way longer than any physical pain did. I can't imagine being phased much if I was beat up on a lot.

Of course, this doesn't count minor spankings with the backside of a hairbrush.

(That's one thing I never got. It's so morbid to ask the kid to bring you the IMPLEMENT OF PUNISHMENT. What the fuck, man. What are you trying to do here, dicipline your child or abuse it.)

I was speaking idiomatically.
Dai
sunny rain

Member 5414

Level 5.27

Apr 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 01:26 AM #6 of 27
I don't recall being spanked but I have been hit by my parents as a child. My mom used to use a metal hanger and hit me on my arms, shins and thighs. My dad would just smack my face though if I did something stupid like wear my clothes backwards or did my homework wrong.

It was effective though.

Most amazing jew boots
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 04:15 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 05:15 PM #7 of 27
Belt, wooden stick, my toy laser gun, bamboo sticks, my "lightsaber" flashlight, flip-flops, shoes.. I forgot the rest.

My ass has been through a lot.

Originally Posted by Tommyspud
But, I'd been bloodied before, usually not by my parents, but when I headbutted by wall.
so emo. *slashwrist*

FELIPE NO
SenorKaffee
Cry mich ein river

Member 422

Level 12.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 11:28 AM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 05:28 PM #8 of 27
Looks like parents still have fun abusing their children when they don´t know any better. Although I think emotional abuse is much more effective unless you intend to break bones.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Everything´s getting better.
Nothing´s getting good.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 12:13 PM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 05:13 PM #9 of 27
My mother and father both beat me when I was younger. My mother seemed to enjoy beating me shitless with a wooden spoon, and my father just slapped me in the face with a slipper whenever I spoke out of line.

Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 12:43 PM #10 of 27
I only remember being spanked once, after remarking that the tuna could have ended up in the kitchen because of the cats. I wasn't trying to smart. At the time I was both naive (being a kid and all) and lacking the knowledge that the tuna can had been downstairs, being found on the kitchen counter.

justkelly
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12226

Level 2.50

Sep 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 01:39 PM #11 of 27
So, the only time your parents spanked you is when you made a suggestion as to where the tuna might be? That is just wrong.

I remember getting my ass beat until I couldn't sit on it for days. My mom would use anything that was next to her at the time (broom handles, fly swatters, books, chairs) and my dad just used a twig or something. When my mom made him spank me, he would just act like he was and I would come out of the room crying, acting like it hurt. My mom was just a bitch about it, though.

And I'm sure y'all all know the line our parents used, "This is hurting me more than it hurts you." How that makes sense, I will never know.

Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 01:53 PM #12 of 27
Originally Posted by justkelly
And I'm sure y'all all know the line our parents used, "This is hurting me more than it hurts you."
Never heard that. Ever.
Usually it was, "Why'd you do that?!" *spanking noise*

My dad would spank me with a belt, cord(once, because I drank one of his fruit juices), push me to the ground.

My mom only slapped me a few times. twice. Because I talked back.

My older sisters got it worse than me though...

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Tommyspud
Yayz, Dan is the no.1 taunter!

Member 12794

Level 6.41

Sep 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 02:07 PM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 01:07 PM #13 of 27
It's not emo, it's because I was pissed off because I got beaten so easily... Of course, back then, I'd gotten in a lot of fights before...

I was speaking idiomatically.
Text Kirby Roxxors your boxxors, lolz...
<(o.o<) <(o.o)> (>o.o)> ^(o.o)^
KIRBY DANCE TIME!
My Youtube Profile... 2 Mugen Videos as of right now...
Lunar Seal
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itsself

Member 12670

Level 9.15

Sep 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 03:08 PM #14 of 27
Spanked a few times. I never got the belt but if my mom was really pissed, she'd take this big wooden stick she had in her room and have at it.

I also remember a time she threw shake n' bake at me. But, fortunately for me, she's a girl and throws like one, too

Most amazing jew boots
szammit
Funny walk in Old Fashion

Member 1334

Level 6.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 03:44 PM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 09:44 PM #15 of 27
Never been spanked, actually. My father would sometimes take a belt and whip it against the wall so that it would make a cracking noise, scaring me and my sister shitless (we were very young, I remember). When I got older I was just deathly afraid of him, even though he was never abusive and he would actually just get angry and sort of disappointed with me.

I'm a great believer in discipline (hey, I'm a teacher) but I don't think that spanking actually leads to anywhere. I respect(ed) my dad, so the fact that he would be disappointed with some of my actions was actually a bigger punishment for me than a wallop on my bottom.

FELIPE NO
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 04:20 PM #16 of 27
My mom told me that I was spanked when I was in my wee years, when I was like 3 or something. I think it was because I cried too much for one thing, but I don't recall any other instances.

What's more interesting (and probably horrific), is that my friend told me that his parents one time grabbed a knife and then tried to scare the crap out of him by placing it to his throat when he did something that infuriated them in particular. Although it was definitely for the scare value and they would never really cut him.

Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 09:37 PM #17 of 27
Originally Posted by justkelly
So, the only time your parents spanked you is when you made a suggestion as to where the tuna might be? That is just wrong.
Actually, we'd just come back from vacation. So, they were pretty ticked that someone left a perfectly good can of tuna open and on the counter. They weren't in the mood for sarcasm (which isn't what it really was). And it's not that that was the only time. It's just the only time I remember. My long-term memory is somewhat lacking.

nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 23, 2006, 11:54 PM Local time: Sep 23, 2006, 09:54 PM #18 of 27
I got my butt whooped. My dad would spank me with whatever, belt, hand, fly swatter, kendo stick, nunchucks, etc. (seriously). He's got a temper. I would always go to my mom for consolation. She'd try to defend me/discipline me via words.

waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 01:32 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 10:32 AM #19 of 27
With me and my parents, it was usually threats more than action, but there was a few times where they'd give me a smack on the hands. The idea of a full out spanking, pants down and on the bottom, it always embarrassed me more than the fear of the pain.

My sister really knew how to press my mom's buttons I can remember my at the time teenage sister saying something to set my mom off and she lost her mind. Threw her down onto a plastic laundry basket that broke underneath her, and then proceeded to crouch down on top of her and slapped her a few times while yelling. She came after my brother with a broom once.

Guess I take after my dad.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 01:58 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 11:58 AM #20 of 27
When I was a kid and fucked up (which I did a lot of) my mom had a special weapon in her arsenal: My old man's leather 7-lash horse whip. She even hung it up right next to the front door where it served double duty as decor and attrition device. It was beautiful.

Now... Whenever my mom beat the shit out of me with that thing it wasn't without reason and it took some pretty bold shit on my behalf to get my mom to whip me stupid with that thing. I'd like to think that I'm not as bad a fuckup as I could have been due to the lessons which that whip taught me.

Yggdrasil
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 940

Level 19.45

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 02:16 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 11:16 AM #21 of 27
I've never had the belt but I've had a wooden stick, a plastic 3-sided ruler, the back of a hand, and my tennis racket. I was beaten plenty of times when I was young and it really left me with quite an impressions, after a while I actually snuck the wooden stick out of the house and I threw it away, only to have it replaced with that 3-sided ruler much to my dismay. Another time I pissed off my dad so much he just grabed me by the head and knocked me into the wall. My mom was much better with her fists though. Now I haven't been beat in almost 10+ years now but I do remember the sessions I did vividly.

Most amazing jew boots
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 02:52 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 02:52 PM #22 of 27
Since I was the youngest out of my 4 other siblings, the most I got was ONE spanking from my Mother from all my childhood.

My Mother was so overprotective that she didn't even let my Dad punish me at all as he did on my older sisters (which were with Belts, fists, and he'd hit their head against the wall. It pretty much was like a wrestling match).

I'm glad I didn't have to go through my Dad's punishments though. It pretty much was child abuse.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 02:55 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 02:55 PM #23 of 27
When I was a little kid, I would cause all sorts of trouble. I was spanked as a last resort, but I got plenty none the less. When I look back upon it, spanking helped me think twice about all the silly shit I do.

My bro had it worse. When he got too old to get spanked, he thought he could stand up to my mom. She gave him a right hook across his jaw, and he quit. I love my family.

FELIPE NO
"I can make a scalpel sing, but that is my gift. The gift is not in my hands, for you see, I can play the notes [on a piano], but I can't make music."

~ Major Charles Emerson Winchester III
4077 M*A*S*H
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 04:59 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 09:59 PM #24 of 27
Originally Posted by a lurker
I got spanked two or three times. Since it was a huge deal when it happened, the point stuck with me way longer than any physical pain did. I can't imagine being phased much if I was beat up on a lot.
When I was growing up it was like that. I can remember very well the few times I was slapped because it was a rare occurance (that and my mum has a vicious swing ).

I think I was let off pretty easily with what I got though; from what I recall my brothers got the brunt of the punishment. One "comeback" my oldest sibling had was when my mum was chasing him around the house with a rolled-up You magazine (I forget what he did actually >.<) and he sprinted off upstairs with her in hot pursuit. Of course this culminated in her taking a swipe at him, slipping and nearly breaking her ankle. Perhaps that's what put her off.

Last edited by Bernard Black; Sep 25, 2006 at 05:02 PM.
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 05:23 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 05:23 PM #25 of 27
I was spanked when I was a kid. But I have no idea what rammifications it cause as I grew up.

I grew up pretty well, although school was pretty rough. I was a fairly passive kid considering I was spanked for much of my single digit life...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Go get my damned belt, Kurado.