Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Frustrating / Crying / "NOOOO!" Video Game Moments

Aquas
Oh, Nall...

Member 4590

Level 13.98

Apr 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 02:51 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 01:51 AM #1 of 28
Frustrating / Crying / "NOOOO!" Video Game Moments

I'm sure we've all had moments in our personal video game history where you couldn't beat a certain part of a game no matter how close you got. Or when a save game gets erased, or when something of your gaming property gets destroyed. Lets highlight those times you were in tears, or about to thrash a room apart because of how aggrivated / sad you got because of the event.

Here are some of my stories.

Getting the invincibility cheat in Goldeneye by beating the Facility in what was it... under 1:08? I must'v tried it probably a hundred times or more. I remember as a 12 or 13 year old kid I was pouting after dying for like the 50th time. It was an emotional moment. Eventually I got it, and it became a lot more easier to do. Side straffe speed boost anyone?

I watched my like 4 year old nephew take the Lunar: Silver Star Story making of CD out of the PSX and immedietely take a BITE OUT OF THE DISC. He chomped the mutha-fuckin' disc! "SHANE! WHAT? NOOOO" Now I can never play Lunar:SSS pong again... =(

I was my buddies place when I was like 13-14, I brought over FF7 and he had started a file. I was playing on his file for a while, and you know how you go to save the game while casually playing, you hit 'X' a shit load, usually ignoring the "Are you sure you would like to overwrite this file?" Well, because I was on his file I skipped all that and the cursor was defaulted to my file. And well, I erased my OWN FF7 file, like 39 hours in, before I had finished the game. This was tragic, and brought me to pouting, and having to excuse myself into my friend's bathroom for a few moments to vent some frustration out. It was tragic because I had had my file erased before that, too! So I had to play through about 20 hours of the game 3 times to finally finish the game. Completely crazy.

My nephew strikes again. He got into video games at an early age, so he was playing some Crash Bandicoot on the PSX, he just goes HOGWILD saving Crash Bandicoot files on the memory card that I used to hold my Xenogears file. Somehow he overwrote my Xenogears file with like 13 different Crash Bandicoot files, What the fuck! And get this, I was at the fucking END OF THE FUCKING XENOGEARS! Like, the very fucking end! And my file gets erased. To make a somewhat long story short, in response to this event I sent an internet friend I know who had the Save-state utility for PSX my memory card in a regular letter, which was a kinda dumb idea using a regular letter to put a memory card in. I had him get a save-state from this dude on Gamefaqs who archived his save states as he played through the game. I got my memory card back, nearly flattened by the irregular postage I chose, in a plastic bag of Canadian postage warning. The end-game save file this guy at gamefaqs had was SO BOGUS. He had like the weakest characters, beating the final boss was FUCKING INTENSE.

God...

So, how about you guys / gals? Hope a topic like this hasn't been created... like, in the last 6 months?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
In your dreams, magical thoughts
All things are real, unless you dream they're not

Last edited by Aquas; Dec 12, 2006 at 02:55 AM.
Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 03:55 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 06:55 PM #2 of 28
Only one I can remember. When I was younger, I got Suikoden II for my birthday (imagine that as a present nowadays to an RPG fan?) and played it and didn't think too much of it. A while later I sold it (or gave it away to a friend).

I was fine for, say, a few months, and then I started to desperately want to play that awesome game again. I must've matured in that small time period.

I looked on eBay and couldn't believe the prices I was seeing for used and/or new copies. I was upset...until my brother's friend brought over some of his games, one of which being Suikoden II. He said that he didn't really like it, so I asked if I could borrow it, and he let me...

...I still own his copy today. Apparently he only likes sport and racing games now anyway, so...win-win, eh..? (I don't know if this counts; it sort of ended happily. )

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Starwars
Throatwobbler Mangrove

Member 1266

Level 8.18

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 06:51 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 01:51 PM #3 of 28
The biggest one I've had is similar to yours. First off I managed to overwrite my ex-girlfriends (girlfriend at the time) FF7 save, which was just before the end bit. Just before you go down the crater thingie.

And then, I manage to overwrite or delete (can't remember which) my own FF7 save which had everything beaten on it, so much gil that the counter couldn't display it all, lvl 99 etc... It didn't bother me all that much since I didn't really play it much anymore, but it did still hurt to see all those hours gone.

As for ingame stuff... Hm. A recent one would be a module for Neverwinter Nights. I really enjoyed it, but some of the battles were way to hard for my newbie butt. At a certain point you have to kill around 100 skeletons. Not all at once, they spawn as the battle goes on. I actually thought there was something wrong with the module, but after killing enough skeletons, a big skeleton dragon spawned and wiped the floor with me. I almost threw my computer out the window at that point.

Most amazing jew boots
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 07:02 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 05:02 AM #4 of 28
My most frustrating video game moment ever was trying to beat the Red Baron mission in GTA:SA. Man, FPS_Doug had nothing on my level of anger at that point. Gah.

"You better go dude... just go okay?"

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; Dec 12, 2006 at 07:36 AM.
Ashram
Syklis Green

Member 1056

Level 7.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 07:18 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 01:18 PM #5 of 28
The Chocobo Race in FF10 where you had to get a time under 0 seconds. Damn what a frustrating thing that was.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 09:02 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 10:32 AM #6 of 28
Originally Posted by Ashram
The Chocobo Race in FF10 where you had to get a time under 0 seconds. Damn what a frustrating thing that was.
Agreed, I ran that race about 50 times before I got 0 seconds, dodging the lighting bolts was hard too.

I hate it in some RPGs that a character joins your party, you level him/her up and give him/her great equipment, only to have that character leave your party permanently.

The last boss in Star Ocean 2 pissed me off... I love a challenge, but damn... that was going too far!

The worst moment for me though was with Final Fantasy VII. My cousin and I where at the point where you first reach Nibelheim and find that the town was rebuilt. The story was getting really good when we had to leave for dinner. We had the game saved before we entered the village anyway so we just turned off the game. When we came back and turned on the game, a error buzzed when we tried to load the save file saying 'File is ruined'. We nearly cried because we where so eager to find out what happened next.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 09:37 AM #7 of 28
ANY TIME A COMPUTER CRASHES BEFORE I'VE HAD THE CHANCE TO SAVE A GAME LIKE WITH KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2 LAST NIGHT.

FELIPE NO
Aquas
Oh, Nall...

Member 4590

Level 13.98

Apr 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 09:55 AM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 08:55 AM #8 of 28
Originally Posted by Chibi Neko
The last boss in Star Ocean 2 pissed me off... I love a challenge, but damn... that was going too far!

When we came back and turned on the game, a error buzzed when we tried to load the save file saying 'File is ruined'. We nearly cried because we where so eager to find out what happened next.
Haha, Star Ocean 2 is great, I'm such a SO2 fanboy. I'm glad that I didn't fail multiple times beating Iselia Queen after the 25 minutes you have to pound on her.

"File is ruined" Wow, what a crusher! LOL!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
In your dreams, magical thoughts
All things are real, unless you dream they're not
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 10:20 AM #9 of 28
well talking about frustrating video game, you have one in your sig XD

yes Lunar SSSC is a beautiful game but god the difficulty of some boss was pissing me off at first XD I remember being stuck for age at the first boss of the game (the big blue liquid thing on the boat XD) it was really frustrating to be stuck at like 2h in the game >.> but after some time I started to understand the way the game work and that I needed a hell lot of leveling >.>

the other one was yes me too in FFVII where I erase by mistake too my save file where I just got to lv 99 with at least one of every materia at master and all the ultimate weapon with all limit etc... after spending so much time achieving this goal, I missed the story and wanted to tart a new game. I did and at the first save of the game I hit X all the way till I saw Cloud lv1 replacing my full party of lv99 ; ; I cried of frustration XD I'm happy that all FF after that place the cursor on "no" by default when they ask yu: are you sure to overwrite this file? XD

DMC3 is a really frustrating game for me, I really do enjoy that series, but I,m far for being really good at it, and god some boss was hard even on easy for me XD especialy Vergil at the end... I finish the game one time and now I can't seem to beat him again XD and I remember trying so hard to beat him that it got me some headache XD

another game is The bouncer, yes I really love that game for the design and the lil story in it (I really love the characters in this game) well at first the game is pretty easy, but everytime you finish the game when you do a new game with that end save file, the difficulty become harder and i'm at the third time and some time I just can't beat a normal fight XD not to talk that I need to beat the final boss now 3 time in a row, without any save in between nor any way to heal myself...

that's all I can think for now XD I don't get all that emotional now, but I remember throwing some controller and bashing some TV when it wasn't working like I wanted XD (I'm pretty happy I'm not like that now ;

Domino
-

Member 1180

Level 28.87

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 01:48 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 07:48 PM #10 of 28
Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
My most frustrating video game moment ever was trying to beat the Red Baron mission in GTA:SA.
I rememeber this. Quite possibly the hardest mission ever. I hated that goddamn helicopter. ARRRGH!! I did manage to finally do it though, I got lucky as all the vans were nearby so I didn't have to fly all over the city to get to them.

Back in the days of Playstation 1, I had a memory card that was equivilent to 25 sepearate memory cards, but one day this thing decides to go corrupt on me. That was a real pain in the ass. I had more or less all of it full with various saves from many of my games. When I discovered that it had gone corrupt on me I was not very happy. I had all my FF6, FF7, FF8 and FF9 saves on that thing. Well over 400 hours worth of work. NOOOO.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
TheReverend
Rising Above The Rest

Member 4709

Level 26.30

Apr 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 02:11 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 01:11 PM #11 of 28
I have a few.

First off, and this one pisses me off even today, is NFS: Most Wanted for PC... crashing. Oh my gosh. So there are a couple challenge races where you have to avoid police for 30min or more at their highest difficulty, and then evade the police. Needless to say, it is fairly piss hard because the high-speed Corvettes you race against weigh the same as semitrucks (barely exaggerating). So, anyway my game has a tendency to crash JUST AFTER completing races, you know, the moment just before the game saves? So that has happened to me like 2-4 times with this 30minute race. It just is ridiculous.

I also had soooo much trouble with the Goldeneye missions, I remember taking for-ever to beat the Cradle at the 00 Agent mode or something. Damn that was not easy.

As for save losses, I'd have to go with my Ogre Battle 64 game. So you can't save to memory cards, and there is only 2 save slots. I wanted to replay through the game and my bro had a game going so I erased my 100+hour save file. Still regret it to this day.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
~ Ready To Strike ~
:Currently Playing: League Of Legends(PC), Skyrim(PC), Golden Sun: Lost Age(GBA), Twilight Princess(Wii), Portal2(PC), Dragon Warrior II(NES), Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(GC)
Kostaki
Team Bonklers!

Member 2155

Level 22.18

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 02:42 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 02:42 PM #12 of 28
Originally Posted by Inhert
yes Lunar SSSC is a beautiful game but god the difficulty of some boss was pissing me off at first
If you think Lunar SSSC was a handful, head on over to the Sega CD version of Lunar Eternal Blue and take on Zophar. Unless you abuse every possible mechanic you can think of, he'll melt your face. They pussified him for the remake though, which is kinda sad.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 04:07 PM #13 of 28
Half the side-questions in FFX for the final weapons (or things in relation to them) were frustrating. The lightning one, the zero-seconds chocobo race, the butterfly one. Pain.

When my PS2 stolen a few years ago, my memory card was stolen as well. LOTS of hours wasted, and I had to spend my time rebeating games I was nearly done with. Though, for some of the games, I did get the opportunity to play them through again which was nice (in a way).

Luckily they didn't take my Playstation...so many RPGs...

Megavolt
Seer

Member 1731

Level 14.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 04:23 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 03:23 PM #14 of 28
Goldeneye... That sure brings back some memories. I remember that I always dreaded that Janus Control Center. I had everything figured out but that part near the end where you have to protect Natalya was nerveracking.

Getting through Atom Smasher and Robot Factory in TS2 on the hardest setting was definitely not easy. Somehow the boss of Robot Factory always killed me and Atom Smasher is just tough all the way through. Return to Planet X was no piece of cake either.

I have a few lost save moments. One was with Link to the Past. I rented it from a Blockbuster and played it for a good number of hours. I had reached the Dark World and I only had two or three dungeons left before finishing the game. I turned it off to get something to eat and when I turned it on again, the save file was gone. Obviously the battery had died. That was definitely annoying for me.

There are two more. One was with Starfox 64, which my sister had loaned to a friend of hers without telling me anything. Once I found out and managed to get the game back, I discovered that the bastard had erased my files. He claimed that his brother had done it even though the new files happened to have his initials. I had completed every stage on the expert mode and everything.

The last one is with Roque Squadron on the N64. I don't know what happened. I had gotten every gold medal in that game. Including the one for Raid on Sullust, which I still remember as having been the toughest for me. I wanted to show my dad how you could fly the Millenium Falcon only to discover that the whole file had disappeared.

~MV
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Dec 12, 2006, 04:42 PM Local time: Dec 12, 2006, 03:42 PM #15 of 28
Looking back, when i was a kid, i was a seriously incompetent gamer.

In Mario RPG, i was never able to pass to Sunken Ship. I couldn't figure out the word puzzle to save my life. There was another point in Mario RPG i could never get by either, but i can't remember it right now. Nowadays i can beat the game in about a day if i had the time to spare.

Also, Chrono Trigger was a real bitch back in the day. Catching the rat in the future took me for ever. Also, i just never thought out my battle strategy ever, so many bosses took me me way too long to beat. I still to this day, have yet to beat Lavos. Mostly cause i could only ever rent the game, and i had to return it before i could get the to the final boss. But now i own it, and that bastard's going down.

Playing the God damn arcade game in Donkey Kong 64 was needlessly hard. Man, i'm not sure i could do it even today. I've only managed to beat it once, and i'm not ready to try again.

There are probably so many more i'm forgetting right now.

FELIPE NO
TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 03:24 AM #16 of 28
I remember once when I was younger, I made it all the way up to the Dragonlord's castle in Dragon Warrior, only to have my save file erase itself. So much time put into that.

I remember one time I spent a good hour on one song in Beatmania IIDX trying to clear it. When I finally got it, I was ecstatic. I hopped out of my computer chair in joy. The chair then started turning on it's own from me getting up, the arm caught the controller cord, pulled on it... and BOOM! Down falls my whole PS2, shutting the game off, before I had a chance to save my wonderful accomplishment.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Razikain
Flying Toaster

Member 16855

Level 4.68

Dec 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 04:42 AM Local time: Dec 13, 2006, 09:42 AM #17 of 28
I remember my sister once got right down to the bottom of the Crater in Final Fantasy VII, started a new game (just for the hell of it), and then accidentally erased her original game and had to play through the entire game again.

Personally, I think my most frustrating moment in video gaming was when I got the end of the PAL version of FFX and suddenly discovered that I'd missed one of Yuna's useless weapons at the beginning of the game (useless, until you try and get Anima). And because it was the PAL version, I couldn't go back to Besaid village because when I did some annoying priest summoned Dark Valefor. Cue lots of level building...

The other was in Final Fantasy X-2, where I would have got 100% in a single game, had I not SKIPPED THE DAMN CUTSCENE AT THE HUNDREDTH FLOOR OF THE VIA INFINITO. Which meant I never got the percentage points for it, and was thus facing at having to play through the entire game again if I wanted to see the final game.

And speaking of hundred floor nasty moments, I managed to get to Floor 99 of the Dark Realm in Onimusha 4 only to die from a stupid mistake. It had taken me six hours to get down that far as well. That annoyed me...

How ya doing, buddy?
"Show...a little more respect...for faerie tales..."
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 01:55 PM Local time: Dec 14, 2006, 07:55 AM #18 of 28
Hahaha yeah, Goldeneye was frustrating as hell in the later levels.

I could very well list the doujin shooters and PS2 shooters I play, but that'd be no fun (and pretty predictable, actually). Most moments in shooters are huge "fuck" moments when the heat's on.

The final stage in Sonic 3 used to really tick me off. It wasn't only hard, but getting through it entirely and discovering you've missed an emerald or two was a pure kick in the balls. Even saving did this very little justice.

In Disgaea, when I finally decided I'd be able to take on Baal, it was a highly close shave. He was doing 15k per hit to the majority of my party per turn, and I had every possible character out and couldn't distribute anyone else. My Laharl was down to 3k HP on the last turn (I was doing something like, 250k per hit with Burning Slayer or whatever it was) and killed him.

I'm pretty certain if that hadn't executed properly I would have been well toasted. That was pretty much the entire goal I wanted to achieve in Disgaea, even though I haven't touched Uber Prinny Baal still. Or rather, I can't.

Most amazing jew boots
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 01:59 PM #19 of 28
King of Fighters 2006 - There's only one more thing I have to unlock and involves 200 consecutive wins in Quest Survival mode. Mind you, even just getting to Character 100 takes well over an hour. So every ten stages there's a boss character (just beefed up statistics plus some condition). The first time I tried it, I went and died at Stage 129 because the boss there had unlimited Super and killed my character with 2 hits of his Level 3 Super: Ground Zero. Fine, I was 70 away from Stage 200, somewhat far. I tried from scratch again another day where I died at Stage 100 due to doing the wrong super move at a critical moment of the fight. It took me over an hour, but I decided to try again on the same day which led me to sitting on the bed for 3 or so hours more. I got to Level 179 with Ninon Beart but I hadn't used my points wisely, so I would either run out of time, or die by one hit because I couldn't buy both. I only got into the double digits 2 more tries on separate days.

I'm never playing that again, I don't care if Mizuki's Stage is forever unlocked to me, or if I can never get the last 6 or so costumes.

Also, my Final Fantasy Tactics savefile.... all gone! After beating the deep dark dungeon, getting Zodiac on one character, keeping all unique characters and everything was all eradicated because I had a terrible 3rd party memory card as well!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Summonmaster; Dec 13, 2006 at 02:08 PM.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 02:00 PM #20 of 28
I'd say the torment I'm going through right now trying to beat Jordan on Expert in Guitar Hero 2 is nothing short of frazzling.

My worst moment was when I lost all my PS1 saves because of a shitty third party memory card I had. The worst loss of them all being my incredible FF7 save. Le sigh.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Xardion
CAT JUMP

Member 67

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 02:19 PM Local time: Dec 13, 2006, 01:19 PM #21 of 28
A Viewtiful Joe demo on a PS2 demo disc erased everything on my memory card.

[ Patrick James "PJ" Beckett ]
Omnislash124
Currently Playing: Phantom Brave

Member 2043

Level 29.93

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 03:36 PM #22 of 28
Double Dragon III - Final Boss, We simultaneously kill each other, except I die first. See journal for more details, as well as more anger and expletives.

Other than that, I'm pretty calm while gaming.

Anime FTP
Server Status: -XP MODE-
Anime - PM Request
AnimeOST - PM Request
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Dec 13, 2006, 06:06 PM #23 of 28
Most of mine were CD moments...

Dance Dance Revolution Extra Mix - I let my friend borrow it overnight because it was a time when DDR was still amazing for all of us. The next day I get the CD back from him, but what condition to I find it in? He crack the fucking CD. It wasn't just a normal tiny crack, he cracked the outer part of he CD that you could litterally jiggle both sides up and down. The CD still worked, but it wasn't long before the whole thing broke in half. T_T

NBA Live 2005 - Although I have no regrets for losing this game, I couldn't believe what happened to it. I had brought the game to a family party and after playing Live for a while, I decided to get something to eat. When I get back into the room where the PS2 was, I find that the little kids changed the game and my Live CD was on the ground... With someone's foot on top of it... With shoes on. And the reflective side down... HE WAS FUCKING SLIDING ON THE CD. Only words to come to mind... "What. The. Fuck."

FELIPE NO
Dizzy
The Latin Cockroach

Member 729

Level 16.74

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 09:18 AM Local time: Dec 14, 2006, 11:18 AM #24 of 28
Originally Posted by Kostaki
If you think Lunar SSSC was a handful, head on over to the Sega CD version of Lunar Eternal Blue and take on Zophar. Unless you abuse every possible mechanic you can think of, he'll melt your face. They pussified him for the remake though, which is kinda sad.
The Sega CD Version is tougher? I read some time ago that due to fans petitions, the psx version for both SS and EB where going to be much difficult than the original version.

Anyways, i remember smashing the poor SNES controller so many times when i fought Shao Khan in Mortal Kombat 2. I hate to beat enemies with strategies (MK is an speciallist in that area) and he kept kicking my ass with his stupid hammer.

Most amazing jew boots

| XBL: Dizzy4U | PSN: Dizzy4U |
| GFF ¡En Español! | My YouTube |
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Dec 14, 2006, 10:15 AM Local time: Dec 14, 2006, 08:15 AM #25 of 28
When I was in the Philippines back in 2000, I got a hold of some "shady" PSX memory cards so I could move save blocks over and kinda sort the games I was playing, labeling the memory cards and all that fun stuff, etc.

Well, I should've copied the blocks instead of move them, because those saves got lost forever. These save included completed games of Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Vagrant Story, and some of Chrono Cross. I had never gotten around to completing Final Fantasy VII and Vagrant Story again.

And of course I always have many "OHHHHHHHHHH!" and "NOOOOOOO!" moments when playing a basketball video game (formely Live, now the 2K series) with friends or my brother. Games get intense. Fun stuff.

waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Frustrating / Crying / "NOOOO!" Video Game Moments