Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Weight gain - I feel like a cow, but I don't look like a cow yet!

Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 02:27 PM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 12:27 PM #1 of 4
Weight gain - I feel like a cow, but I don't look like a cow yet!

In that I'm sitting here chewing my food for who knows how many times before managing to gulp it down. It's hard work trying to increase my caloric intake, so I can gain some weight. I know a lot of people want to try to lose weight at the upper end of the spectrum, but for those of us at the lower end, we usually want to try to gain weight and meet in a happy middle. It's so much easier to maintain your current weight.

Has anyone had any success in a weight gain diet? At the moment I'm just trying to double up on everything I usually eat, but it's getting harder and harder to keep the food all down, or even going down, because my stomach is like, "No, no more, wtf, you crazy!?" Or does anyone know and foods that are high in calories that don't look like a bus to eat. I wish there was some compact nutritional candy bar that had like 1,000 calories, that would be so easy to just eat one and be set for the day. Any help, tips, or advice? I'm trying to bulk up and get fatter, bigger so I can work it off at the gym and build new muscle.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Render
River Chocobo

Member 4283

Level 25.60

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 05:49 PM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 03:49 PM #2 of 4
I'm a pretty skinny guy (6'0" and 145lbs) and I'm at the point where the only thing that will make me gain weight is weight lifting. I eat a ridiculous amount of food for my size, but I never gain weight.

-Breakfast is usually pretty light. Hot chocolate, 2 granola bars
-Brunch is maybe a can of fruit (oranges, peaches, pears)
-Lunch could be last night's leftovers or a can of beans. 2 pizza pops if there are any
-Supper is whatever my mom makes. Usually meat or pasta. Side dishes are vegetables or salad or rice. A store-bought pizza if she doesn't cook. I'll eat 66% of that.
-The time between supper and bedtime is supposedly the worst time to eat. Everything gets turned into fat. Not true for me. I eat 3 cups of cereal (Usually very grainy/fibrous/healthy) with about 3 cups of milk. To top that off I drink a meal replacement drink. This is why breakfast is light.

95% of my diet is healthy food; lot's of protein and fibre. It's rare for me to eat fast food. I hardly do any strenuous physical activity, which is probably why I don't weight too much. I guess working out would most likely be the thing to boost my weight and muscle mass along with it. I just don't feel motivated though. :/

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Torte
Vampire Killer

Member 4126

Level 15.25

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 07:38 PM Local time: Sep 30, 2006, 12:38 PM #3 of 4
Well when you are actively growing of course you're gonna need more calories. I wouldn't say that's a ridiculous amount of food, you could probably do with more calorie-dense foods eg. peanut butter, pasta, juice etc. At the end of the day, enjoy it now, cos once you're like me and past the teen years - without lots of free time to exercise, and growth cessation etc. you'll soon see why so many peaple the world over are overweight or with health problems. It's damn hard coming off eating infinitely to actually limiting portions, and it's hard cos by eating healthy you don't leave much space for junk (unless you don't mind overweight-ness). For me, general health is more important.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Kazyl
Good Chocobo

Member 1774

Level 17.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 29, 2006, 08:34 PM Local time: Sep 29, 2006, 06:34 PM #4 of 4
Dude Torte, I know exactly what you mean. I've been going down the vegetarian path with little to no junk food what so ever and just a bottle of sweetened green tea will mess me up. I'm just not used to the sugar anymore.

If you're looking to simply gain weight why not work out and do some weight lifting? Muscle weighs more than fat anyway.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Weight gain - I feel like a cow, but I don't look like a cow yet!