Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How old is too old?

avanent
heart eater

Member 1462

Level 19.73

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 10:22 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 12:22 PM #51 of 118
Lehah, lol, your post amuses me greatly.

When is it no longer normal to not have had sex... I'd guess... right around 20. Thats not saying its automatically a sad thing, it could be, but it's not by definition alone.

Its kind of the disney world of biology. It sounds so great and amazing... but when you get there... well, some people like to convince themselves it was amazing. Its nice and all, shit, it'd have to be to be evolutionary... but its not all its made out to be.

Oh, and no one likes broken rides.

As for too old to not have an STD... ? well... um... stay away from hookers and um... dirty people, and the answer is your never "too old to not have an STD".

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
FFXI - Asura - Brd :3

Last edited by avanent; Apr 24, 2006 at 10:34 PM.
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 10:30 PM #52 of 118
Very nice way to look at it avanent.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 10:43 PM #53 of 118
Originally Posted by soniclover
Just so you know, it's not that hard to figure out the Human mind and what the body craves. Physiology has always been a nice interest of mine.
Reading the science articles in Time magazine for three years does not make you much of an expert in behavior. Otherwise perhaps you would not think that the vast majority of people are sex-craved and that virgins have exceptional self-control.

I was speaking idiomatically.
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Apr 24, 2006, 11:04 PM Local time: Apr 24, 2006, 11:04 PM #54 of 118
Originally Posted by a lurker
Reading the science articles in Time magazine for three years does not make you much of an expert in behavior. Otherwise perhaps you would not think that the vast majority of people are sex-craved and that virgins have exceptional self-control.
And no. I'll explain why I believe this. You're not comprehending what I'm saying correctly.

(In this, we'll assume that person has not masturbated either)

A person who constantly has sex is going to be accustomed to the feeling, no? When you first have sex (as well as masturbating), it's like opening up a new doorway.

If your body is ignorant to an orgasm feeling then it cannot crave it like a person who's already had the feeling one or more times. Your body will eventually become accustomed to the feeling and want more to get sexual satisfaction. You'll need to do more and more to satisfy your body's urges. (Which starts the sex craze cycle)

That's why I said the majority of people are sex crazed because many had already had a sexual experience (such as masturbation) to trigger the cycle. Much like Drugs addictions...if you've be "crackin" it up for some years and try to stop, you get withdrawals because your body craves the feeling again.

Okay, so how did I do? Was I too loose on something or did I clarify enough?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 12:17 AM #55 of 118
words
You're so adorable. I already know why you think people are sex-crazed if they so much as look at their genitals. I am saying you are mistaken, and hold a tragically hilarious definition of the term 'crazed'.

Here, I'll take pity on you. You are very young, coming off of the hormonal rollercoaster that is puberty. Do you think that the way you currently feel about sex and arousal is how you always will feel about them?

Perhaps they did not have an exposé on sex hormones since you started paying attention to the news.

FELIPE NO
Duo Maxwell
like this

Member 1139

Level 18.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 02:17 AM Local time: Apr 24, 2006, 11:17 PM #56 of 118
I like how automatically anyone who is sexually active is now automatically a carrier of an STD. I get regular check-ups, the military mandates this.

I know I'm clean, I don't just jump into bed with anybody and when I do get into bed with someone, it's only after taking a brief moment to ask "what do you use for protection?" Then, I whip out the jimmy-hat and go to town.

Condoms are pretty goddamned effective at stopping transmission of diseases. Also, if it's something that can be transmitted through contact of skin, say around the vaginal area, like from her inner thigh to my scrotum, there're typically visual cues by the time it's advanced enough to be infectious.

I'm not saying sex is the greatest thing, ever. But, if you know what you're doing, it comes pretty damned close.

I think Bill Maher said it best, "America needs to get laid." Since soniclover probably has no real solid information about sex outside of what he's been taught in this shithole of an education system we have in this country, I don't really hold his ignorance against him.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 09:39 AM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 09:39 AM #57 of 118
a lurker, what's the point of even communicating with you? Two-thirds of your posts are just insults and attempts to belittle me.

You think my definition of sex-crazed is hilarious (even though you avoided giving your definition) and I really don't agree with your statements. There's no good reason why a great deal of people value their self-worth by how much they get laid. There's so many people with false self-esteem in this country.

You're going to think your way and I'm going to think my way. What's the point of going on with this if you're not going to even consider what I'm saying and just dismiss it.

a lurker, please give me one more insult for the road.

Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell
I think Bill Maher said it best, "America needs to get laid." Since soniclover probably has no real solid information about sex outside of what he's been taught in this shithole of an education system we have in this country, I don't really hold his ignorance against him.
Go America!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
doodle
fingertips

Member 579

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 01:29 PM #58 of 118
Lurker is actually being pretty nice to you there, soniclover. You should listen to what she has to say.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 02:49 PM #59 of 118
Yes, Lurker is being reasonable believe it or not.

hmmmm

Quote:
That's why I said the majority of people are sex crazed because many had already had a sexual experience (such as masturbation) to trigger the cycle. Much like Drugs addictions...if you've be "crackin" it up for some years and try to stop, you get withdrawals because your body craves the feeling again.
No. Keep in mind this is only half the pleasure - masturbating can get boring. Also, virgins don't necessarily have more self control. They have strong desires to make out like anyone else.

As for sex, hmm can't speak on things I have no knowledge of :P - but there is nothing wrong with always wanting to have sex. It's human nature and it shouldn't be mocked or looked down on or whatever.

Felching - what does that mean?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Apr 25, 2006 at 02:55 PM.
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 02:58 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 02:58 PM #60 of 118
How exactly are you guys getting the idea that I meant "Virgins have more self control"?

I meant, virgins don't know the feeling of sex so their body doesn't know the feeling of it (unless you masturbate, which gives your body a taste).

Did I say something about self-control? I said that your body is ignorant to the sexual feeling so it can't crave it like someone who has actually felt it.

It's not a matter of self-control. It's a matter of what your body is accustomed to.

Last edited by vuigun; Apr 25, 2006 at 03:01 PM.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 03:30 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 12:30 PM #61 of 118
Quote:
So here is the question: How old is too old to be a virgin? At what point does it go from being a good thing to just being sad?
The mistake you're making with this is what your focus is on. The amount of sex anyone has is not what makes them normal or abnormal. It's a total misnomer. The question you should be asking yourself is, shit, am I even trying? Do you try to talk with women? Ever? Do you have problems being social? Nervousness, problems with eye contact, self image issues?

The aspect that's abnormal is not having any skills that you should of had a natural drive to start developing right around the time of your balls dropping. Worry less about sex for now and more about getting a girl's number for starters.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader

Last edited by Dr. Uzuki; Apr 25, 2006 at 03:34 PM.
tenjouten
Shadow of Time

Member 1918

Level 2.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 03:53 PM #62 of 118
You're never really too old unless you're wrinkled with bad bones and you're teeth are falling out.

vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 04:00 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 04:00 PM #63 of 118
Tell that to Madonna

She has all of her teeth but we wish she would learn she's too old to attempt to be sexy. Madonna, please get off of the Dance Floor.

FELIPE NO
soapy
Chocobo

Member 903

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 05:03 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 03:03 PM #64 of 118
I thought this topic was stupid so I wasn't really sure why I came into this thread again, but a lurker has always been so insightful and I just love reading the comments going back and forth here.

I think it's great that anyone that has had sex is automatically sex crazed because it feels good. Just like drinking alcohol, I loved my first buzz, I think I'll go be an alcoholic now because my body craves it. The whole sex drive thing has nothing to do with any of this. We all have out of control sex drives according to what's been said.

Anyway, back to the original topic, you're never too old for anything would be my answer.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:22 PM #65 of 118
How exactly are you guys getting the idea that I meant "Virgins have more self control"?
You keep insisting that people who've had sex are sex-crazed, and the corollary being that those who haven't are not crazed. Look, please stop repeating yourself. Your argument has some logic to it, but it's very elementary at best, and ignores reality. Everyone who has had physical contact with their genitals, even if it's just wearing jeans or a spontaneous boner, knows that touching down there feels good. You don't need to make a mess of yourself to know that. I mean christ, do you honestly think most people start masturbating because they know what an orgasm feels like already, or because their buddies told them how awesome it'd feel? I was a teenager, once, and I have never had friends so close that they'd tell me something like that. Perhaps your friends are extremely creepy. I don't know.

Since you keep begging me to be your online dictionary, my definition of sex-crazed is having such an overwhelming lust that it interferes with your day-to-day life. This, obviously, is not trust for the overwhelming majority of people. Your friends might talk a lot about it, but they're still able to go to school without masturbating frequently or feeling up the freshmen between classes. This is because most people are mature enough to know when and where sexual stimulation is appropriate.

Your definition is ludicrous because it calls people 'crazed' if they merely desire sexual contact from time to time. It makes no distinction between how much, or how frequently; it makes no distinction on how far someone will go to achive sexual stimulation (manipulation, drugging, prostitution/soliciting, rape). It is ultimately divorced from all logic. Furthermore, you back up your argument (if you call it that) by saying that orgasms are addictive, without bringing up any proof of psychological or physiological addictive properties of orgasms. Your only proof is that "it feels good and people will want to do it more often." One time I found out how good it felt to scratch my feet on cheap, abrasive carpeting; I am not a carpet addict, a slave to itchy feet.

I can only assume that you feel the way you do about sex from a combination of an upbringing that strongly discourages sex and masturbation, and from having extremely strong sexual urges. I can't think of any other reason why a virgin who was only aware of his genitals for the past four years would have such extreme views of sex. So I'll repeat my question; do you honestly think that your sex drive will never change, or that it can only change for the worse?

vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:18 PM Local time: Apr 25, 2006, 11:18 PM #66 of 118
You keep insisting that people who've had sex are sex-crazed, and the corollary being that those who haven't are not crazed. Look, please stop repeating yourself.
I merely said that once you have sex it's like opening up a new doorway for you body...whoops I'm repeating myself again. Of course, I wouldn't have to repeat myself if you would stop insisting things.

our argument has some logic to it, but it's very elementary at best, and ignores reality. Everyone who has had physical contact with their genitals, even if it's just wearing jeans or a spontaneous boner, knows that touching down there feels good. You don't need to make a mess of yourself to know that. I mean christ, do you honestly think most people start masturbating because they know what an orgasm feels like already, or because their buddies told them how awesome it'd feel? I was a teenager, once, and I have never had friends so close that they'd tell me something like that. Perhaps your friends are extremely creepy. I don't know.
Um...since when did we start talking about why people are having sex and other sexual pleasures?

Since you keep begging me to be your online dictionary, my definition of sex-crazed is having such an overwhelming lust that it interferes with your day-to-day life. This, obviously, is not trust for the overwhelming majority of people. Your friends might talk a lot about it, but they're still able to go to school without masturbating frequently or feeling up the freshmen between classes. This is because most people are mature enough to know when and where sexual stimulation is appropriate.
Well, that makes a lot of since. After reading that, I can see my statement as being radical. I guess I have a really unrealistic view of being sex-crazed.

Your only proof is that "it feels good and people will want to do it more often." One time I found out how good it felt to scratch my feet on cheap, abrasive carpeting; I am not a carpet addict, a slave to itchy feet.
So you say, Scratch feet, so you say...

I can only assume that you feel the way you do about sex from a combination of an upbringing that strongly discourages sex and masturbation, and from having extremely strong sexual urges. I can't think of any other reason why a virgin who was only aware of his genitals for the past four years would have such extreme views of sex. So I'll repeat my question; do you honestly think that your sex drive will never change, or that it can only change for the worse?
Well, I did grow up in an environment where sex and masturbation is frowned upon so that's most likely the reason everything I'm saying seems so exaggerated. Growing up in an Old Fashioned Baptist church and having your mother pound her old fashioned ways into you is bound to affect your frame of mind somehow.

Okay, that's it from me. I have a limit to how much I can debate before I just don't want to anymore. (Which is why I'm not on the debate team)

You surprising gave me a lot to think about, a lurker. I want to personally thank you for the enlightenment, seriously. We all need a reality check every once in a while.

HostileCreation
Chocobo

Member 3335

Level 12.61

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2006, 12:43 AM #67 of 118
"She has all of her teeth but we wish she would learn she's too old to attempt to be sexy. Madonna, please get off of the Dance Floor."

If I married a woman who aged as well as Madonna has, I'd be fucking ecstatic.
That said, please someone younger MTV.

PattyNBK
255% Bitch, 78% Slut

Member 1397

Level 10.92

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 04:05 AM #68 of 118
Wow, honestly, I'd consider 24 to be too old. If I had to pick a specific number, I'd go with 20. (Just on a side note, I saw a documentary once that said that men reach their peak sexual capacity at age 20 and women reach their peak sexual capacity at age 30.)

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Why are you arguing with WoW players? It's pronounced "Shut the fuck up and get a job. Raiding isn't a job." - Lukage
FallDragon
Good Chocobo

Member 2657

Level 14.90

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 06:36 AM Local time: May 11, 2006, 01:36 PM #69 of 118
We all need a reality check every once in a while.
Best way to do this is not come out strong in an argument unless you're 99% sure of what you're talking about. It's easy to make that mistake in forum debates. Learning to be honest with your range of knowledge is a difficult thing to come to grips with. Regardless, I'm glad to see you're one of the few people who learn from debate instead of relentlessly persuing a cause.

Back to the topic, being a virgin shouldn't matter. What matters is whether you've had significant relationships in pursuit of your "someone special." Though those who are still virgins may feel like they're missing out on a great experience (which they are), it still doesn't matter. It's a life experience that doesn't need to be rushed, just like marriage or kids (or retirement <.<).

Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 01:37 PM #70 of 118
Originally Posted by PattyNBK
Wow, honestly, I'd consider 24 to be too old. If I had to pick a specific number, I'd go with 20. (Just on a side note, I saw a documentary once that said that men reach their peak sexual capacity at age 20 and women reach their peak sexual capacity at age 30.)
I'm a virgin in my 20's and I know I won't be getting any for at least 2 more years (probably a lot more). I'd say that if this information is correct, then I'm screwed, but I think that would be a contradiction. Ok, very bad pun.

Originally Posted by FallDragon
Back to the topic, being a virgin shouldn't matter. What matters is whether you've had significant relationships in pursuit of your "someone special." Though those who are still virgins may feel like they're missing out on a great experience (which they are), it still doesn't matter. It's a life experience that doesn't need to be rushed, just like marriage or kids (or retirement <.<).
I agree. Rushing into things like that greatly limits people. I that's one of the main arguments I remind myself of whenever I just want to quit. "If you do, then you'll end up at a dead-end job with a lazy husband and a bunch of kids that your husband would beat whlie laughing hysterically." Yes, the only guy that's attrated to me is like that, which is why I go to college in a different state.

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 01:44 PM #71 of 118
If your body is ignorant to an orgasm feeling then it cannot crave it like a person who's already had the feeling one or more times. Your body will eventually become accustomed to the feeling and want more to get sexual satisfaction. You'll need to do more and more to satisfy your body's urges. (Which starts the sex craze cycle)

How old are you?

This is the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever read, and I encourage all that read this to pretty much think the reverse.

I lost my virginity when I was what, 16? I didn't crave it every day AFTER that, nor do I crave it NOW. In fact, I've turned down sex. IMAGINE THAT. A non-virgin TURNING DOWN SEX. GASP.

Man. You must either be a virgin saving himself for a marriage because god said so, you're a gaming nerd who smells really bad and CAN'T get laid, or you just got laid recently, your girlfreind left you, and all you have is your right hand.

FELIPE NO
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 02:26 PM #72 of 118
No shame with the right hand. I mean, sure I have to use both myself but no one does it better than yourself.

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 02:38 PM #73 of 118
Originally Posted by LeHah
No shame with the right hand. I mean, sure I have to use both myself but no one does it better than yourself.
No one is speaking against masturbation, here. I am pretty sure that masturbation is fucking awesome, but it gets old fast - especially when you know there's pussy or cock out there that you could totally have.

Admit it, LeHah. ADMIT.

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 02:40 PM #74 of 118
Quote:
Admit it, LeHah. ADMIT
As long as Eva Angelina does porn, theres nothing to admit

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2006, 02:42 PM #75 of 118
Originally Posted by LeHah
As long as Eva Angelina does porn, theres nothing to admit
I see. So you do not enjoy real, actual, tangible twat if Eva Angelina stays on your screen forever.

Thats a very interesting thing for a person who hates the internet (and everyone on it) to say! I hope you see my point! <3

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > How old is too old?