Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

im sad
Closed Thread

tylermoore
Carob Nut

Member 13292

Level 3.93

Sep 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 11:41 AM #1 of 11
im sad

ever sense i started some post here all u guys do is critisize me on my writing and all that and think im weird or have no life like one moderator i he made fun of me i feel like no one likes me
also i was called retarded and stupid is that right and i told i was a gimmick poster buh mushafar moderator or somtin is this fair or wat i started yesterday and im getting picked on

Jam it back in, in the dark.
im not a nerd but i want to work for microsoft and make things like games tech make good money have a wife big place happy children and a dog

Last edited by tylermoore; Oct 1, 2006 at 11:45 AM.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 11:52 AM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 11:52 AM #2 of 11
I agree. MUSHAFAR OR SOMTHIN! Take your stance!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 12:14 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 05:14 PM #3 of 11
SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE.

Most amazing jew boots
kinkymagic
I made more lousy pictures than any actor in history.

Member 1409

Level 16.87

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 01:50 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 06:50 PM #4 of 11
I can't understand your poor grammer. Learn to type you emo fucker.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

“When I slap you you'll take it and like it.”
Silent J
Chocobo

Member 1832

Level 13.25

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 01:54 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 08:54 PM #5 of 11
I can understand why you are sadb but only you can do something about it. Stop typing like a 8-year-old is a step.

How ya doing, buddy?
Domino
-

Member 1180

Level 28.87

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 02:01 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 08:01 PM #6 of 11
We are only pointing out that your typing and spelling sucks. You are gonna have to improve on that if you want to be singled out for these things.
I mean how hard can it be for you to spell and punctuate your posts properly?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Domino; Oct 1, 2006 at 02:13 PM.
starslight
if you want blood

Member 275

Level 17.17

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 02:09 PM #7 of 11
lets the game begain

FELIPE NO
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 02:33 PM Local time: Oct 2, 2006, 08:33 AM #8 of 11
Originally Posted by tylermoore
i feel like no one likes me
Really! I couldn't tell. Let's be realistic here and take down some facts.

- You type like you can't use the backspace key if you end up making mistakes during sentences.

- You're incapable of using periods, paragraphs, or following a train of thought in your comments.

- You whine after a few days of internet bullying, so you're definitely no going to last on these forums.

- Most of your posts are located in the angst forum, or rather, that's what you're going to be known for.

- You're constantly worrying too much of what other people are thinking of you, instead of worrying about yourself.

There's uhh.. a few? Like 5 or something? I don't know, I couldn't keep track. I'm sure there's more things I could point out but it really isn't necessary. If you're going to complain about internet bullying so easily and so soon, you're just going to have it slammed in your face once again. Chill, sit back and possibly shape up your grammar. It isn't difficult.

TRANSLATION:
u r whinin bout shit nobody rally cares about n u posted in the angst forum too many time so you can get might have people give ideas to u about your gf n how she is sad and now ur actin like nobody likes u becuz sum mods cum in an make fun of ur typin skillz n shit so juz chill 4 awheel n see wut happens other wise ppl will contiuen 2 pick on u while ur here if u dont shape up an fly rite

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 02:36 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 02:36 PM #9 of 11
Fix'd TRANSLATION:
lolz u r whinin bout shit nobody rally cares about n u posted in the angst forum too many time so you can get might have people give ideas to u about your gf lolz n how she is sad and now ur actin like nobody likes u becuz sum mods cum in an make fun of ur typin skillz n shit lolz so juz chill 4 awheel n see wut happens other wise ppl will contiuen 2 pick on u while ur here if u dont shape up an fly rite lolz

There ya go, 'Lix

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 02:46 PM #10 of 11
Originally Posted by Domino
I mean how hard can it be for you to spell and punctuate your posts properly?
Let's assume that he's 13, like ^_^ stated in his journal. It might be possible that he just doesn't notice how badly his writing is.

I mean, I still suck at writing!
I looked at some of the papers I wrote while I was 13 and they were horrible.
Maybe not as bad as tylermoore, but...
Maybe it's dyslexia?

Don't be too sad tylermoore. Double check what you write. Maybe even triple check.

Double Post:
Reading from your Girlfriend thread, it seems like you just don't want to spend much time on what you write.

You should. It'll help.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Last edited by Nahual; Oct 1, 2006 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Oct 1, 2006, 02:59 PM Local time: Oct 1, 2006, 08:59 PM #11 of 11
Closed. tylermoore, please try to umm change your posting style or I will send you Sassafrass.

Most amazing jew boots
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > im sad