Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Fireball - PAJAMA PAATII

map car man words telling me to do things
find animals!

Member 16

Level 47.67

Feb 2006

Old Aug 17, 2008, 01:56 PM Local time: Aug 17, 2008, 08:56 PM #1 of 5
Fireball - PAJAMA PAATII

Produced by Disney Channel Japan, Fireball is a series of weird and wonderful CG shorts about Drossel, the robotic daughter of a 4860th century aristocratic family and Gedächtnis, her servant robot.

Each episode is under 2 minutes long and filled with rapidfire puns, wordplay and general surreal dialogue and humor that's as sure to delight many as it is confuse. Certainly not for everyone, but giving it a try couldn't be easier.

Toru Okawa's and Miyuki Kawasho's comedy timings are so pitch perfect the episodes are a joy to watch even without the already splendid humor.

Links:

All the episodes so far translated by DATS

Official website

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Tails; Aug 10, 2010 at 03:37 AM.
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2008, 02:01 PM #2 of 5
Qwarky is stupid but I totally approve of this show and its amazing charm/humor.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

#654: Braixen
Clamjouster
Get it together!

Member 53

Level 17.41

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2008, 02:10 PM Local time: Aug 17, 2008, 03:10 PM #3 of 5
yeah, I was impressed by this, the lenght is just perfect for each chapter, hoping to watch the rest of it soon enough.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sakabadger
オニデレ

Member 8

Level 26.84

Feb 2006

Old Aug 18, 2008, 12:47 AM Local time: Aug 17, 2008, 10:47 PM 1 #4 of 5
So this is Fireball, the vaguely Hatsune Miku-esque robo.

Fun stuff, though I find the character animation itself to be kind of distracting. Drossel is pretty posey, but I guess it just doesn't always work out right.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2010, 03:37 AM #5 of 5
RIIIISE FROM YOUR GRAVE (particularly because I need to share this with Q).

Originally Posted by ANN
The official blog for Disney Channel Japan's Fireball television animation shorts has confirmed on Tuesday that production on a new series has been green-lit. Wataru Arakawa will return to write and direct the new series, which is slated to premiere in 2011. Jinni's, a Japanese anime studio, produced the first series of 3D computer-animated shorts about a female robot duchess named Drosel von Flügel (played by Miyuki Kawasho) and her guardian servant robot Gedächtnis (Toru Ohkawa).

(link)

AWWW YEAH BABY. Those who missed the original series of shorts can find them here.

I am pleased with this news.

How ya doing, buddy?

#654: Braixen

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Fireball - PAJAMA PAATII