Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

What is your greatess achievement in life?

Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:21 PM #26 of 30
Becoming independent. I was given 30 days to move out. I had to learn to drive, get a license, buy a car and find a place to live on limited budget while holding down a full time job that paid $12/hour.

All future success derived from that experience.

Savings is important, kids.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
BurningRave
Just A Fire

Member 26250

Level 2.74

Nov 2007

Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:24 PM #27 of 30
Denicalis:

What's that picture supposed to mean?

Quote:
My greatest achievement would be a toss up between getting a 3.6 total GPA for a double major in college (Comp Sci and Math) and learning meditation. Both took quite some time and effort, both pay off in their own way.
That's a lot of work. More than what I've accomplished in school.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:25 PM #28 of 30
My greatest achievement. Jesus. I don't have too much to show for anything.

I guess leadership. Sounds lame, doesn't it?

I'm at my best when I am responsible for others. I guess that's due to my matriarchal ways. I don't know how good I am at it, compared to others, but I look back on some of the things I've lead in my life and I smile. Because I did good.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 11:33 PM #29 of 30
I think it's interesting to notice scope. "I beat cancer" and "I got a B+ in school." I don't mean to disparage much, but it's neat to understand that one's "greatest" achievement is relatively minor in the broader scheme.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > What is your greatess achievement in life?